Chapter 5

Akuma No sekai (World of demons)

Ryosuke:

I just needed the food. I needed it for my sister. She couldn't die yet. not because of the hunger. There had to be a way in, maybe she could distract them so I could get in and steal some food. I told her. "But that can be dangerous" she said. "Maybe they're with too much" I thought she was right. They really were with much of them, and we were only with two.

I knew she was strong, I saw it in the backyard of the neighbour. They were with, I don't know. ten? Maybe even more. Plus, she killed seven of them when she was alone. 'She is really strong' I thought. Maybe she was training for this since it started. She probably was already training since the apocalypse started. She took out her knife. Why was she fighting with just a normal kitchen knife? And how is it possible to kill a demon with it? It was a knife you could use too cut chicken with. I know when you just put the knife in a demons body it won't die, but when you'll use iron it will. Maybe she did something on the knife. maybe iron?

"What are you doing?" I said. "I have a better idea", she answered me. Better idea, what was it? She wanted to kill them. Could she? But how? "What?" I asked her. "Kill". She said it so cold, like it was the normal thing you could do. Okay, times like this it is kinda normal. "What's your plan?" I asked her. "Plan? I don't have a plan". She said. No plan? What was she trying to do? "You will kill them all on your own?" I asked. "Hey! Don't act like I'm the only hunter here" she said back. She was right. She wanted me to help herself. With two we were stronger. and she already was that strong. "You're right" I said "Sorry, so we are just going to attack them?". She nodded. "I'll take the back, wait till I'm there..." "How do I know that?" I interrupted. "...When they are panicking and trying to kill someone who interrupted their party". She laughed. "Wait till that happens, and then you'll come okay?"

I understood and said it was ok. She walked away to the back of the store. I didn't know how long it will take but I waited, as promised. I didn't know what it was, but I felt strange. I thought I might be sick. But that couldn't happen. Not now. I had to help her... her... By thinking of her I get a strange feeling again. She was just so mysterious and cute... I shook my head. What am I thinking? And why? On that moment I saw panick in the store, almost all demons went to the back of the store. "Now it's my turn" I loudly said in my mind and I ran to the store as planned.