Chapter 3

Akuma No sekai (World of demons)

Ryosuke:

I saw her walk away. She was really mysterious. Why wouldn't she come in? Afraid of darkness? Is that true? I walked inside.
Mai was waiting for me in the living room. "Where were you?!" She asked madly while I was walking to the kitchen and opened the fridge. "Working" I said while I was still looking in the fridge. "What do you want to eat? Noodles?" I grabbed the noodles out of the fridge, without letting Mai answer what she wanted to eat. I searched for a pan and let some water boil.

"I heard screaming by the neighbours" She said. "I'm scared". I put the noodles in the pan with water and was going to sit next to her. "The... neighbour..." I said carefully. "He's dead..." She shocked when she heard that. "Wha... What happened?" She asked. "They were with too much" I said while I was getting up to go back to the kitchen. I had to keep an eye on the noodles.  Mai didn't say anything anymore. When the noodles were done I took two cups out of the kitchen closet and separated the noodles. "What flavor do you want?" I asked and opened another closet. "Curry, chicken..." I said while I was looking in the closet. "Chicken" she answered me. I grabbed the last chicken flavor out of the closet. The last one... that isn't good... At this moment it wasn't good not to have food in house. You used to be able to go to the supermarket and buy the stuff you need, but that was then, now it's different. You have to watch out very good to be sure not be killed. Even when you only want to go to the supermarket. I did the chicken flavor in the cup that was Mai's and the curry in mine. "Itadakimasu" I said. Mai nodded and ate her noodles. 

After diner I decided to go to the supermarket. Mai was going to stop me, because it was to late to go out and it was also dark. But we couldn't wait till there wasn't food anymore at all. When you need food in times like this, you have to make sure you will get it. Before its done. Demons can destroy it or people, who are still alive can take it. In times like this everthing is about survival. No one has a job or goes to school anymore. It's too dangerous, people have locked their houses and have stored some food.

I was almost near the supermarket, when I stopped walking, Just as I thought; there were demons everywhere. They just looked like people, but I knew better. I couldn't go in without killing them all, but that would be to risky. And there weren't demons only inside the store, but also outside. everywhere.