Chapter 4

Akuma No sekai (World of demons)

Sayumi:

I kept thinking about it... Why did he want me to come into his house? And did he believe me when I said I was scared? Did he find out I'm a demon?  Was he hunting on me right now? A thousand questions came into my mind. And I couldn't even answer one of them.

I was walking when someone pushed me to the ground. I looked up and saw a demon, I could see who's a demon and who's not, that's why I knew he was one. "You!" he said "Who do you think you are!" he was going further while I was getting up and took a look around me, there were another six demons around me. "You are protecting the human world right?" Now I knew what was going on. They were mad because I'm killing them to save human lives. "Who do you think you are?!" He asked again. "We will capture you and give you to the devil!" The devil, the boss of all demons. He says what he wants and it should be happen and when you don't follow the rules, you're dead, but then... proper dead. He makes sure you'll never get a chance to come back in either Earth or hell. I took out my knife as fast as I could and I cut his throat. So badly that he literally 'lost his head'. I also did this with the other six. They probably didn't know one demon girl could be that strong. 

I put my knife away and moved on. I heard the supermarket was a hangout for demons now. They probably don't want to let people eat. I know they also just want Earth for themselfs. Hell isn't that good. I decided to go to the supermarket and clear it out. They already knew me, so it couldn't get any worse. When I came there, I saw him again; he was standing near a wall and staring at the demons. He was probably finding a way to kill them or just to get in the supermarket. I was thinking. Should I talk to him or is it to risky? 'Maybe he knows what I am' I thought. But before I could walk back and find another way to the store, he already turned his head and saw me. A smile came on his face. First I thought that smile was because he was going to kill me but then he greeted me.

"Hi" I said back while I walked carefully towards him. "I need some food, but I can't go in without getting killed". He said "I'm already standing here for like one hour, but it doesn't seem they are going away" He was right; they weren't going anywhere. I nodded. "What happened?" he asked. He probably saw the blood on my clothes and my wild hair. "Demons..." I said. "Are you hurt?" he asked worringly. "No" I said. "They only pushed me and then I fell, but then I killed them all". I said it like it was nothing. And it was nothing; they were only with seven. That's nothing for me. "With how much were they?" he asked. "Seven" I said again like it was nothing. "And you killed them al!" he yelled astonished. "Ssst..." I whispered. "They'll hear us soon". He nodded. "Sorry" he said. But lucky for us they didn't hear us at all. "So what are we gonna do now?" He asked "I really have to go in and get some food".