Chapter 12

Akuma No sekai (World of demons)

 

Mai:

I felt very strange. I could see through the eyes of a demon. I couldn’t move myself. When I opened the door it wasn’t me who was doing it. I didn’t know what happened and why I opened the door. It all happened on it’s own. I opened the  front door and in came thousands of demons. Demons without bodies.

I turned around. Or actually, the demon did. I couldn’t move on my own. All things I did, like walking and talking, that wasn’t me! It was the demon who possesed me. I saw her. That of a demon that my brother liked. Now I could see her true face. So this is how demons see each other! She was ugly! Demons’ true faces are ugly! I was trying to scream, scream for help.  But no one could hear me. Of course not.

I saw Ryosuke run upstairs, followed by that . “Get them!” I screamed. Of course it wasn’t me who said that.  All demons followed them upstairs and I ran to them as well. They locked themselfes in a room. I thought it was the bedroom. I wasn’t quite sure. We didn’t sleep in beds anymore; that was too dangerous.

I didn’t know what was going to happen. I was going to kill that and… my brother… I was mad. Mad at both of them. If he didn’t let her in and broke the trap, then this never would have  happened. “It’s all her fault!” I screamed. But of course no one could hear me. I cried, but you couldn’t see it on the outside.

I was sure that they were locking the door with salt. We left a bag of salt in all rooms in case of emergency. The demons were thinking of a plan.  “Just give your demon friend to us and we will let you and your little sister alone!” The demon who posessed me said. I was hoping Ryosuke was going to do wat he said. But nothing happened. He probably thought he was lying. He was. I could feel it. He was going to take Sayumi back to Hell and kill both of us before he would. I could read the demon’s mind. I knew what his plans were. I only wish I could tell this to my brother. But I couldn’t. No matter how hard I screamed, how hard I asked for help. No one could hear me. “Just give here to us!” I said again.