Chapter 20

Akuma No sekai (World of demons)

Sayumi:

“I’m in love with you!” He suddenly said.  All of a sudden my heart was beating really fast. Did he just say what I thought he said.  I get a warm feeling again. “Wh… what…?” I stuttered. I didn’t know if this was really happening. I felt that I was blushing. “Kill me…”  I thought a little to loud. Of course it was a joke. I smiled. He shook his head. “You were right…” he said. “I can’t kill you… even if we save Mai… I think I just can’t”. My heart was beating faster and faster. You could almost hear it.

“You’re cute when you’re blushing!” He smiled. I smiled back and looked shy, facing the ground. Then I looked into his eyes again. They were sparkling.  He came closer to me. My heart was beating faster and my face became even more red. He came even closer and before I knew it his lips were on mine. Again we kissed. It was so soft. And I liked it so much. I even forgot that I was a demon. It felt like I was alive again. He stopped and said “I love you” with a smile. It felt like I already knew him for years, I forgot that I only met him the day before. He kissed me again and again and I kissed him back. I liked it and he did too. I could feel it. “Say it..” He said with a smile. I smiled. “Say it…” He said again. I looked into his eyes. I felt warmth inside of me. “Okay… I will make it easier for you..” He laughed. “…Do you love me?” He then said. My heart was beating very fast again. I felt how I blushed. I didn’t know how to react. Then I just nodded. He looked happy. He smiled and I looked into his sparkling eyes. He gave me another kiss. “But…”. I said something for the first time. He looked at me and nodded happily. “But… can we...?” I  asked. “I’m a… demon…”. He nodded. “I know that” he said, smiling. “But I don’t care anymore…” He said while he gave me another kiss. “But… it’s all… my… fau…” I said. He shook his head. “It was stupid to break the trap… it’s my fault what happened…” He said.  Did he really felt like this? He kissed me again and I kissed him back.