Chapter 1

Akuma No sekai (World of demons)

Ryosuke:

"Die!" I screamed while I took my iron stick out of the demon's heart. The poor man - who the demon was possessing, was already dead. Not long before I killed the demon, the demon jumped off a roof from a 12 story building. Normal people can't survive that. It's weird how a demon can possess someone who has broken all his bones he has in his body. 

With the iron stick in my hand I went home. My little sister was waiting for me and it was already late. I'd better go home and make us something to eat. I was almost home when I heard someone screaming. It came from the back of the neighbours house. I went to take a look.  When I came to the backyard I saw my neighbour. He was surrounded by numerous demons. I couldnt take them all by myself, but I also couldn't let my neighbour stay here. "What should I do?" I said to myself. If I try to save him, we're both dead, but when I don't I'll never forgive myself. I promised myself to save everyone, no matter what happened.

With the stick in my hand I came closer to the demons, as quiet as possible. But it wasn't that quiet because all the demons turned their head to me as quick as they could. They saw me. I took my stick and attacked the demon who was behind me to surprise me. He thought I wouldn't notice him. I took my stick again and attacked another demon. They were with so many. I was fighting my way to the neighbour.

"Are you okay?" I said while I came there. He was captured by two demons, they were holding him tight. "Does it looks like I'm okay?!" he said in an irritating tone. "Don't worry, I'm here to save you" I said. The demon who was to the right of him smiled creepily at me. Then he looked back to the man. Now I knew what he was going to do. "No!" I sceamed. The man he was possesing fell on the ground, that meant there wasn't a demon in his body anymore.

The other demon who was still holding the man let him go. This wasn't good. The demon was now possessing him, so that I can't kill him without killing my neighbour. This wasn't good. He came closer to me and wanted to attack me. I ran away trying to find another solution. But before I could come out of the backyard, demons were in front of me. They closed the whole garden and they were with too much. Now they were also behind me. I could be dead in a few minutes. I was worried about my sister; she couldn't live on her own. In an instant I saw one of the demons fall dead on the ground. There was a girl. A beautiful cute girl, who was killing all the demons. But also the last demon; my neighbour.

"You killed him!" I said a little mad. "Of course" she said, while she was walking out of the backyard. "He was already dead". How could she be so calm. "No he wasn't" I said "I saw he was being possessed!" "Well, we couldnt save him". She was right. If we didn't kill him he would've killed us. "He was a friend of you?" She asked "Neighbour" I said back. "I live next door"

She was so mysterious... Who is she?