Becoming acquaintances

Bittersweet.

Edited


Sunlight forces you too wake up despite your best efforts not to, you had no school for today so you wanted to relax and sleep all day but the suns intense ing made it impossible. You cry tears for your beloved pillow, dettaching yourself from it with a yawn. After having completed your waking up routine, you grab what intertains your life, the laptop. Where would you be without it?  After opening up some music you start feeling more awake as you move to the beat of JJ Project's bounce. Switching tabs you open up facebook, suprised at the unusual amount of notifications, as you click the red button in a bored manner, you find the same name written over and over. "Bang Yong guk liked your photo" he pretty much liked all of your profile pictures and whatever was in your albums. "Not a creep huh?" you murmur as you let out another yawn in which Zelo sneezed in the distance of his own home too.

Suddenly, speaking of the devil, well seeing it more like. Bang Yong Guk starts to speak to you. You recieve a "Good morning" from him, you reply back asking whether this was going to be the awkward converstion where you both try to find something to talk about so that you could become somewhat what you would call friends. The conversation flowed from there, apparently he thought you were hilarious, most of what you were saying was just the truth if you were hones. You thanked him for the notifications, sarcastically telling him it was very unstalkerish behaviour. He replied back with a "they were worth liking ;)" You smiled shaking your head the screen, unfazed by the compliment and ignored it carrying on chatting to him enthusiastically, he was pretty funny.

You spent your whole day with a question and answer session with Bang. You don't know how it started but before you knew it, you were bothing continously chatting away for the whole day. It was weird, You were enjoying myself, everything you talked about just flowed naturally. You could tell straight away he was someone who was confident in himself, throught the whole day you recieved compliments and teases but remained unfazed about it. You knew you weren't ugly, people complimented you quiet often, however you were a bit of an antisocial weirdo and never gave anyone the time of day, you were wondering what was different about Bang. It wasn't like You wasn't bullying him back when he teased you however you started to regret your words all of a sudden. He told you that his favourite colour was black, you called him a emo lightheartedly as a joke, telling him that mine was red in which he replied was his second favourite. He then decided to tell you about his past, maybe you made to many jokes about him being an emo. He told me that he actually cut himself once before, the grin you had on your face all day dropped. You instantly felt horrible, you were a disgusting person, you were teasing him about something that was true.

Oh god. You felt like crap, he didnt explain much though, only roughly told you it was because of his ex girlfriend that had hurt him badly, no details involved. Suprisingly, you wanted to know more. You've never been curious about someone else's business but for once you wanted to know what on earth happened to make a boy like him succumb to such a thing. You, however, left your curiousity there, it was a sensitive topic that didn't need to be talked about at all, especially to a stranger like you. You apologised a numerous amount of times straight away and he lightened up the mood by changing the subject, you were really suprised he told you something like that, as if he confided in you for a split moment.

He's really interesting. You felt yourself want to know more and more about him as he questions continued. After talking all night and it getting closer to bedtime, you switched to going on facebook from your phone and talking to him from your bed. You continued to chat away while getting sleepy,  you remembered laughing at a stupid joke he told you.. Falling asleep soon after with the biggest smile on your face, its been a while since you felt so relaxed, so happy. It was the first time in a long time that you didn't think of anything before you slept expect the last words you read on the screen before your eyes gave out.