The Confession

Bittersweet.

Days past with the exact same happiness you found, talking to Bang Yong Guk has become a drug. It was extremely hard not to take in every morning. By talking to Bang  so much it seemed that his friends have gotten curious about you, Last night for no reason. You were both on the phone for the whole day instead, It all started with Bang complaining that he couldn't see you again and its been so long. He forced you to let him call you but you refused telling him there was no need to cause a phone bill for nothing but he replied with telling you that calling you was free as you were on the same network. You no longer had a valid reason that you could use to not speak to him aside from your embarrassment. He wouldn't let the subject go so since that morning you were on the phone to him, like usual at some point of that day he was surrounded with his friends again. Since they were all on the Xbox, you got put on loudspeaker, it was so embarrassing, you refused to talk much but after you heard the boys having fun and throwing insults at each other. You felt comforted, especially with Zelo insulting you for being a child, you had to prove your manlihood... Despite the fact you weren't a man. You'll never forget how much you laughed that day, those boys were ridiculous, for some reason they all picked on Himchan alot, they told you they were just toughening him up but you felt bad. Most of the insults were directed at him, you decided to be on his side and constantly defended him by insulting the others in place of Himchan. They all kept telling you to stop acting like his mother but that wasn't really an insult. You've seen Himchan's picture on Facebook, he was a such a little Cutie and you simply replied with a "I'm Proud" then Bang started to say he was Himchan's father and ruined the cute family picture you had. Not really.

That one phone call lasted 15 hours and 47 minutes. your original thought was that it had to be some kind of a record right? You remembered how near the end he forced you to watch a movie called "Not Easily Broken" with him, he thought it you'd like it because there was basketball in it but it turned out to be a weird movie that you constantly bullied him about. You also remember how he kept writing on your Facebook wall that night. You don't know when you both started writing hearts to each other, but it just happened, that was a mental note you just realised.

-----------------------

Bang Yong Guk: Movie Night <3

  • [Insert Your Name Here]: You make me act like a child, its disgusting.
  • Bang Yong Guk: You love it tiny feet.
  • [Insert Your Name Here]: Yeah :) <3
  • Bang Yong Guk: <3

------------------------

Bang Yong Guk: Ey [Insert Your Name Here]. Do you wanna go shop?

  • [Insert Your Name Here]: It's past 11pm, stop writing ridiculous things on my wall. NO.
  • Bang Yong Guk: Say nothing, you want to go at 12pm because you're a thug right?
  • [Insert Your Name Here]: Yeah I am, Why don't you go buy me some milk instead?
  • Bang Yong Guk: Shops closed, only the chicken shops open. No milk, Get pregnant.
  • [Insert Your Name Here]: With pleasure, BYE.
  • Bang Yong Guk: LOL, hows it going to happen then?
  • [Insert Your Name Here]: Em, With my man. BYE.
  • Bang Yong Guk: Yeah it already did and Kim Himchan was born!
  • [Insert Your Name Here]: Sorry to disappoint, we went through this, You are not his father.
  • Bang Yong Guk: Whatttttttt? Jerry Springer . Now.

--------------------------

  • [Insert Your Name Here]: Why are you so annoying. I swear I'm going to bite you.
  • Bang Yong Guk: I think I'd like that ;)

--------------------------

Bang Yong Guk: Morning purtyyy Lady <3

  • [Insert Your Name Here]: Good morning sleep thief <3
  • Bang Yong Guk: Haha. Astonishing! It's Alive!
  • [Insert Your Name Here]: Allow me I'm kind of half asleep and half dead. & I'm not an its!
  • Bang Yong Guk:  Sure you aren't, You're going back asleep I assume? 4am says yes.
  • [Insert Your Name Here]: Oh How well you know me. Goodnight Gukkie <3
  • Bang Yong Guk: Night Night <3

-----------------------

You shake your head and slam it down on your pillow as you allow your body to fall on it. You were thinking about him again. How irritating, you tried to stop yourself, you would constantly snap yourself out of it but before you knew it you were back to day dreaming about him. You pull your face up and check your phone finally allowing yourself to wake up, wanting to read the good morning message form the person who occupied your mind. "Lol, I was kind of hoping it was you, Good morning to you beautiful and thank you. You're probably going back to sleep again so sleep tight ^^ x" You stared at the screen confused, what on earth is he talking about you thought. Instead of texting him foolishly you checked your sent messages and realised you sent him a good luck text for his exam. You groaned out loud, you were sending him texts unconsciously now? What has your life become.

While waiting for Bang to finish his exam you started to think about what you should wear as you were allowed out today. You finally get to see him again, you were really excited. After trying on your whole wardrobe you settled on knee length jeans with a long sleeved army shirt and a pair of converses. You didn't want to make it seem like you were trying to hard, so you decided to dress in that boyish way you do at times. It still looked cute you thought but as soon as you were quite a distance away from your house you regretted in and kept wondering whether you looked okay. Sigh, was this really what you were going to be like now? How troublesome you thought to yourself as you slowly walked towards the park near Bang's house that you usually meet at, he said he'd meet you after he got changed from his school uniform. You were also still early from your meeting time.

As you got into the park you were about to walk towards the bench infront of the basketball court and sit down and wait. Well that was the original plan but you were stopped by the sight of Jonghyun and his friends. You blinked and turned away from them, continuing to the bench. You felt uncomfortable at that moment until you heard his voice speak out. "What [Insert Your Name Here], you don't even want to shoot a couple of hoops anymore?" Jonghyun said with a harsh questioning look, "Guess you got tired of losing all the time" He continued cruely, looking away from you. You felt a nerve twitch and walked into the basketball court excepting the challenge, he greeted you with a gleaming smile and both of you instantly started playing a one on one, the rest of the boys played on the other side. Ayani, Hyuna and some other girls from your school came not to long afterwards and sat down watching you guys play after refusing your offer to join in, They cheer leaded for you instead.

Every time you were one more shot away from winning he won and you'd declare a rematch, this was what you missed just being friends and playing like you used too. He held the ball away from you again, standing in position to attempt to shoot over you, you stood your stance infront of him getting ready for his shot yet. He was taking to long to shoot and you knew he was playing with you so you attempted to reach out for the ball from behind him, every time you moved closer he moved his hands further back. You were both laughing, enjoying the game, for a second you stared at his face which was incredibly close to yours, he suddenly smirked and gave his final shot as you were distracted. You moaned that he cheated and while you turned around ready to argue you spotted Bang outside the court, alongside him was the guy called Himchan. However the thing that made you swallow hard was the fact Bang looked incredibly angry and as you turned back to Jonghyun, his smile fell flat and he had a hardened look of sadness of his face as he moved away from you to play with his friends only after him and Bang Yong Guk did this weird eye staring thing. It was so frustrating you thought as Bang came inside to greet you. Himchan however awkwardly sat outside the court and sat on a bench, listening to music. What was up with him you thought.

You call out Himchan's name and he looked up at you, you wave him over with your hands as Bang Yong Guk watches you still saying nothing. You scold Himchan for being so antisocial while your friends laughed at him and called him a weirdo. Your friends then tried to bully you about being a stalker for knowing his name and As Bang was trying to introduce you to him, You silenced him saying you already spoke to him yesterday never mind the fact you've heard about Himchan from Zelo alot way before you ever knew Bang. Your friends and the boys got comfortable and soon enough you all started a big conversation bickering at each other endlessly.  However in the back of your mind you were still uncomfortable with staying in the park while Jonghyun was here, especially since you guys were chilling inside of the court.

Bang Yong Guk was acting really really hyper today. You and your friends ganged up on him, trying to prove he was gay and he clearly got emotional and decided to torture you since he couldn't do it to your friends. After you made a comment he took of the cap he was wearing and held it for Himchan to grab. He started to chase you around your half of the court, after reaching you he picked you up and you screamed out embarrassed, he had you up against the fence, he refused to leave you alone until you gave him a hug. You shouted out strike and slid down to the floor holding your knees and telling him to go away. You knew exactly what he was doing. It was suddenly clear, the weird behaviour and being too touchy feely. He was trying to make a statement, as if he were trying to rub it in Jonghyuns face, you realised it when you say the sadness in Jonghyuns eyes from behind you as he looked back towards you guys. Its a horrible thing to do, you refused to be the reason why someone is hurt, you only knew too well how it felt.

He apologised but throughout the day he still acted like he was claiming his property, which wasn't cool because you weren't his. You didn't even like public affection anyway, you get embarrassed to easily for that. After going back to the group and the conversations starting again, we saw a girl from our school, who we usually see at the park occasionally. Every time she wasn't in school uniform she would were pink and today was no different, you and your friends laughed about it and you bullied Bang. Telling him he should marry her since he loves pink so much, the topic of Naruto came up again after that. I told Bang again that he was stupid for liking Sakura and Himchan happily agreed with your statement while the rest of your friends were confused as to what you guys were talking about. "You have no taste" You carried on while laughing with Himchan. "Is that why I like you?" His beautiful hoarse voice said. You snapped your mouth shut. Shocked. This was the first time he actually said the words, never mind it being to your face. You faced the floor feeling so embarrassed, he said it infront of everyone too.

Everyone else carried on happily talking so you forced yourself to get over what you just heard, it's not like you didn't know anyway right? Only it's for sure now... The hints turned into fact, what were you supposed to do now, you also felt fond of him but did you like him? Where the feelings mutual? For the rest of that day you ignored Bang's touchy feely attempts, more harshly then you would on regular days. As you guys got up to leave the court, he tried to hold your hand. You pulled away from him, giving your friends hugs and saying your farewells. Himchan accompanied Bang in walking you home so now you were left alone with the two boys. After walking for a while both boys suddenly halted staring at the fence of some house. There was a huge, black spider resting peacefully on its web between the fence's wood. You laughed and pretended to go over and pick it up, as soon as you turned around to face the boys again, they both screamed and back away like two little girls. You laughed out so loud, the sight was hilarious, these supposed tough guys acting like girls. You held your stomach, it started to hurt from the laughter. Bang glared at you.

After a while the boys  got over it, only after crossing the road and walking along the other side of it. You and Himchan were very reserved and usual you looked at the floor and Bang did most of the talking. You could actually hear the hyper activeness in his voice, whatever he talked about, he was always so excited when saying it. That was one of the many cute things about him. After Bang stopped talking there was a awkward silence which You all laughed at, you started speaking to Himchan and then started calling Bang gay again. First Himchan was on his side but you told him that if you he wanted you to be his friend he had to agree that Bang was a homoual. He instantly said Bang was gay and you laughed at your obedient son and the now raging Bang. After finally reaching near your house you gave Himchan a big hug, he was such a cute kid you thought, a perfect little brother. You were instantly comfortable with him cause he made you feel like he was a baby or something like that. You then walked away giving Bang a verbal bye. "Is that really how you say goodbye now" He forced you into a bear hug. You struggled against him and as he finally let go you gave him your famous emotionless look and said goodbye once again. As soon as you turned around, your right wrist got pulled back by him so you were once again facing Bang Yong Guk. He placed his soft lips upon your cheeks again and walked away before you could even register what he did. Your heart had just stopped and started again, beating rapidly. Sigh. He really needs to stop doing this to you. You felt the little girl inside of you go insane.

"You sure you're not upset baby?" As soon as you got into your house and into your room you received that text. When your eyes finished reading the last word you practically threw your phone on the bed, it was like your heart received too much blood and started to thump to keep up with what Bang just did to you. You stood there not really knowing what to do, you were incomplete shock and blushed intensely, you got on your bead and crawled to your phone. Replying back to him with a happily quavering heart. "Why would I be upset?" You answered, mind already not functioning. You allowed yourself to fall back on your bed, taking in everything that happened today. "Because I was flirting alot, I know you aren't used to it, the whole nervous thing and the fact you were ignoring my existence". Atleast he knows you thought to yourself as you replied back, telling him it was okay, accepting the not so much a apology he just sent you and told him to have fun. "You too beautiful ;)" You guess you do like him you thought. You liked him alot, the worst thing was he probably knew that. Both of you practically acted like a couple already. Everyone else seems to think you and no matter how much you truthfully deny it. "Is that why I like you?" You heard his y rough voice in your head again. You burry your head into a pillow, giving out muffling screams. What was going to happen between you to now?