It's just a kiss on the cheek.

Bittersweet.

That night, Bang called you again you were on the phone to him for 3 hours before you fell asleep, you knew this because you woke up to a regular good morning text which reminded you that it wasn't a dream. "Good morning, you know.. You move around alot when you sleep" You stared at your phone confused at what he meant, then finally put two and two together. That bastard, he listened you sleep instead of shutting the phone straight away. You felt embarrassed and texted back curse words at him while getting ready for your Maths Exam today. Bang said he would meet you afterwards, you texted him a good luck back while multitasking with getting ready to go to your school.

-------------------------

You stretch your arms after you leave the exam room, you were just glad it was finally over. All of your classmates and friends stayed to talk about it, but you hated doing that, talking about a exam you just had and realising you did things differently to everyone else made you feel worse so you just walked away after saying goodbye to everyone. Ayani and Taecyeon came with you since you didn't want to walk to the park by yourself, while you guys were on your way, it started intensely pouring down rain. You sought shelter from the rain under a couple of shops that provided it. You stood there in a corner as your Ayani and Taec back towards school telling you they'd see you after. "You're waiting for your boy, not ours" Ayani said as she left you there to wait for Bang alone. You stood there shivering a little, a great day to wear a pair of shorts,you could feel your tights getting all wet, this is what you get for wanting to look cute. After texting Bang that you were under the shops instead you put your phone away and waited. It seemed like the rain got even more powerful, you hated the rain, it forcefully hides the sun and ruins the day. You especially hated being out in the rain, indoors it looked somewhat pretty, merciless but pretty. Feeling it's wrath and it's after stench in your soaking clothes didn't make you happy.

After muttering silently about the rain saw a him, you've already memorised every inch of his figure to know it was him. He ran under the shelter with you and stood next to you, safe from the rain he took his hood off and ruffled his wet black hair, some of the strands collected together, standing out more from the rest, you looked at his beautiful face and admired his actions, as soon as his eyes were about to lay down on you, you looked down. Safe from his gaze, he was too close for you to try and look at him without feeling shy. You heard him say hello as he leaned against the shop's walls. I told him I was waiting for my friends, they said they were going back to revision but I chose not to go. "For me right?" You practically heard the smirk on his lips. You elbowed him and said nothing in annoyance. "Hey, lets go to my house while we wait" he said huskily. You looked up at him flabbergasted, "W-What?" You blurtted out. He laughed directly in your face, well not really, he was just that close. "It's just over there" He pointed towards a house that was literally right across from your school. "The weather's not exactly sunny and well.. You must be cold" He said the last sentence while looking down at your clothes. "No" You replied sternly, turning away from him. "No ones home?" you heard him say as if that made things better. "That's not the point" you said in retort. "Come on" You heard in slight annoyance from behind you. "NO" You repeated again harshly, "I can't... not ready yet" You finished off softly. You couldn't go to his house, you've only ever been to one boys house and that was for Jonghyun's birthday, you weren't used to it. Even when Zelo tried to force and beg you to come, you refused, you just couldn't do it. You didn't understand why you would go to their houses if you could just chill with them outdoors. It was just one of those principles you had.

As soon as he said that, he stopped his protests and stopped trying to persuade you. You heard him lean against the wall again, saw him lift a leg up against the wall with his hands in his pockets from the corner of your eyes as you faced the floor. "So what are you just going to stay here?" he asked, "Unless you want me to go home" you replied looking at him while speaking then turning away again. You stood still looking at the view you had off all the blocks around you, the red bricks having turned a darker colour in a matter of seconds due to the powerful rain. "No, I don't.", Bang Yong Guk moved towards you slightly, you felt his arms wrap around you. His right hand over your shoulders and his left hugging your waist. You tensed up and he probably noticed, He gently pulled you back a little towards him, you felt your body press against his own. You felt his warmth straight away, he's always so warm you thought feeling yourself relax straight away. You enjoyed it and leaned back against him slightly, you let him hold you, let him comfort you. Thanks to your stubborn self you both stayed there, conversing softly in the pouring rain. He showed you a Video of Zelo sleep talking on his phone, it was hilarious, he slept like a rock. He called Bang Mommy when they pocked him for fun. All the while you were still held in his arms, it was the nicest feeling you ever had. To be held like that by someone you liked. Wait you thought, you really did like him didn't you? You felt yourself blushing as you realised how you were allowing this boy to hold you, nevertheless you both stayed like that for a while.

The rain finally slowly stopped and you moved way from him, feeling the unfamiliar cold breeze in contrast to his warm body. Bang suddenly started laughing alot, you looked back surprised "[Inset your name here], you know we've been here for more then 2 hours" You were stunned by his amazing gummy smile but more so by the words he just said, you looked at your own phone in disbelief. Did time really pass by that quickly, and did he seriously hold you for that long? You hid your brush and said "I'm going to go home before it rains again" There was no need to ask him to take you home, he was already following you, you both talked as you walked into the now familiar park. You both walked slowly, enjoying each others company. You ran into the kid's play area and decided to go onto the swings, this park only had the swings for babies, but because you were so short and small you fit into them. You sat down into it, your feet obviously touched the ground so you just  swayed forwards and backwards. Bang Yong Guk halted infront of you, he blinked at you for a second and then laughed hysterically while holding his stomach. You couldn't even get angry at him for laughing at you, the sight was too mesmerising. He managed to stop and walk towards the other swing, but like a normal grown teenager he sat on top of it, not moving. "I guess I really am a e when it comes to you" he said while still laughing a little. "That's not even funny, you're a sick man" You replied, getting off the swings and wandering around the area still in Bang's view. 

You saw a spider in a corner, you grabbed a nearby stick and let the spider climb on. Walking towards Bang you said, "Hey, look" He looked up at your phone to the stick and clumsily got off the swing and moved away from you. "Get that away from me" You heard. You were a little surprised then grinned as you realised he was afraid. Sensing the evil look in your eye, Bang quickly moved away from you, "I'm serious [Insert your name here], Move." You chased him with the stick, he ran away on instinct instead of thought and almost tripped up. You laughed really loudly, unable to control yourself. Bang Yong Guk, is scared of a small spider? The stick dropped out of your hand as you weren't concentrating. Bang looked back at you with a stoic facial impression, you gulped down the nothingness in your thought. He was going to kill you with that murderous aura around him, you ran away from him. Full speed, out of the kids play area into the park, dodging a old couple while you where at it. He grabbed your waist harshly due to how fast he ran after you and easily swept you off your feet holding you by your waist with his left hand and tickling you like crazy with the right. You felt tears forming in your eyes as you apologised in hopes of him stopped. He stopped tickling you and you felt his head get closer to your neck from behind you. "If you ever do that again, I may have to kill you" He breathed huskily and moved forward towards your ear. He bit down on it. You screamed moving away from him. "agsdfhdfhkadfhkadfhkj What's wrong with you dsfasdf  you crazy mother sasodlgfjakg" You shouted at him, flustered and holding your ear while he laughed breathtakingly.

The rest of the walk home, you kept a safe distance from him. You were never trusting him again you over exaggerated in your head. You could still feel him around your neck. You hated the fact your neck was so sensitive, your close friends that knew this would it softly, just once to make you scream. You would feel their fingers lingering for hours after, it wasn't fair. Normally your long hair would hide it but because Bang picked you up it moved away from your shoulders. You screamed internally as you felt him near you even though you could clearly see him from the corner of your eyes. Finally reaching home, you were ready to run away, however you had to say farewell and with him there was always that hug you had to give signalling your goodbye. You hugged him quickly letting go but his arms were still around your waist, allowing you to only take a step back, looking up at him, he gave you his signature bright gummy smile. He bent down and kissed your cheek and was gone as quickly as he did it. You turned away from the direction of which he walked, steaming up. This boy was going to kill you with all these feelings.

----------------------------

Like usual you carried on speaking to Bang as soon as you got home, from texting you switched to Facebook. You both talked until it you felt sleepy, about the most random things of course, it's become a regular thing to just ignore the teasing that comes along with talking to him.

  • Bang Yong Guk: they are playing Fifa, that game is .
  • [Insert your name here] : I hate football so I'm going to agree with you on that one.
  • Bang Yong Guk: Mhmm, It's so , I hate it. Coming to my house and playing such ty games. I should murder Zelo.
  • [Insert your name here] : Get over it, draw me something, make use of your time :P
  • Bang Yong Guk: lool Yeah, I'm with like 8 dudes. I'll just go draw you a picture you.
  • [Insert your name here] : No need for the sarcasm gay boy. Go kiss Zelo then if you want to do something that badly.
  • Bang Yong Guk: No. I'd much rather kiss you.
  • [Insert your name here] : -_____- Moving on Swiftly. How was the rest of your day?
  • Bang Yong Guk : My day was great, rain was relaxing and mood setting ;) Yours?
  • [Insert your name here] : ¬___¬
  • [Insert your name here] : My day was crap, I lost sleep for nothing
  • [Insert your name here] : Lol no I'm kidding, would have been 100x better without the rain :)
  • Bang Yong Guk: You know best, otherwise I may have had to stab you.
  • Bang Yong Guk: You lost sleep for good reasons.
  • [Insert your name here] : I'd stab you before you got a chance and what reasons are they exactly?
  • Bang Yong Guk: Seeing me,  Your King.
  • [Insert your name here] : -__- Gee Master, what a privilege.
  • Bang Yong Guk: Did you enjoy your day princess?
  • [Insert your name here] : Yeah, Just the rain annoyed me :)
  • Bang Yong Guk: But you were cuddling me.
  • [Insert your name here] : I was cold, shut it.
  • Bang Yong Guk: I wish I could see you again princess :)
  • [Insert your name here] : ... It's raining until monday, so wait till then.

The sweetness that comes out of him makes you feel like death is waiting for you. How could someone who can be so scary looking, be so wonderful? He truly was perfect,

  • [Insert your name here]: Oh and incase I fall asleep, Goodnight.
  • Bang Yong Guk: Goodnight :) You are sleeping kind of early for a Friday
  • [Insert your name here]: Dude, If you see how y my pillow is right now.
  • Bang Yong Guk: LOOOL Amazing.
  • [Insert your name here]: What can I say man, it's being all seductive and .
  • Bang Yong Guk: I wonder how a pillow seduces a person?
  • [Insert your name here]: It just laid there calling my name, working together with the duvet as it starts stripping itself of its covers. What can I say? One thing lead to another.
  • Bang Yong Guk: You Mean you pulled the covers off... I like how you can show so much affection to your bed.
  • [Insert your name here]: haha of course, I love my bed :3
  • Bang Yong Guk: You Know it just eats your dead skin cells right?
  • [Insert your name here]: Shh Don't ruin it.
  • Bang Yong Guk: I'm not ruining anything, I can do plenty more things then the bed.
  • Bang Yong Guk: Plus I can actually move and it eats you

....

  • Bang Yong Guk: Ya
  • Bang Yong Guk: Seriously?
  • Bang Yong Guk: Don't fall asleep that easily.