The day after,

Bittersweet.

Just a short chapter today, I hope it's not too boring =/


 

  • Bang Yong Guk: Are you awake?
  • Bang Yong Guk: Do you think you will be awake?
  • Bang Yong Guk Yo
  • Bang Yong Guk: Awakennnnnnnnnnnnnnn
  • Bang Yong Guk: ey
  • Bang Yong Guk: eyyyyyyyy
  • Bang Yong Guk: Baby, stop sleeping
  • Bang Yong Guk: If you don't wake up, I'll you since  your so sleepy.
  • Bang Yong Guk: wakeeeeeeeeee
  • Bang Yong Guk: uppppppppppppppppppppppppp
  • Bang Yong Guk: eyyyyyyyyyyyyy
  • You: Are you crazy? I'm awake now yeesh, calm the hell down.
  • Bang Yong Guk: Good Morning :3
  • You: Morning.
  • Bang Yong Guk: How are you?
  • You: Sleepy, you?
  • Bang Yong Guk: You slept long enough.
  • You: How did I even sleep long.
  • Bang Yong Guk: You slept all day yesterday
  • You: Maybe I should have but I didn't, the fact that your a radiator didn't help much.
  • Bang Yong Guk: You like it don't lie.
  • You: I'll agree in winter.
  • Bang Yong Guk: I don't appreciate being used like that 3
  • You: Your such a loser.
  • Bang Yong Guk: What do you think I was thinking about yesterday?

There he goes again, Yong guk loved to discuss everytime you met with him, he loved to ask what you were thinking, how things made you feel as if you needed debriefing on what happened during a day. It was really weird but most of the time you were glad he did so. It was a way of showing he cared about how things made you feel, but then there were times like this. The times were he insisted on teasing you on every detail and thats the part that annoyed your pride, he will never let you forget what happened, it wasn't like you wanted to anyway so maybe it was a good thing.

  • You: Do you always insist on talking about our day?
  • Bang Yong Guk: I like to know what your thoughts were about spending time with me.
  • You: Fair enough Gukkie but how am I really supposed to know why you were staring at me all day long.
  • Bang Yong Guk: Maybe I liked your face? I know you know, I just want to hear you say it.
  • You: The fact that your face was utterly close did hint things I suppose.
  • Bang Yong Guk: Sometimes I wonder why I ended up liking an Ice Queen.
  • You: Shut up -____-
  • Bang Yong Guk: I never did ask why you refuse to kiss me?

There he goes again, straight to the point. You blushed insanely at his statement as if everyone in the world read it along with you. It was stupid to refuse to answer his questions since you guys were past the point of not teling each other things but it was really hard to just run away from this conversation that was full of feelings.

  • You: em em.. I'm not going out  with you, I don't exactly know how to and I don't want to get lost in the moment and rush things since everything is confusing when it comes to you. I just don't know how much I like you yet and I guess I'm scared, Is that reason enough?
  • Bang Yong Guk: We're not going out < That could be changed, I really want it too..
    You don't know how to < That's the cutest thing I've ever heard, it's funny though, what no erted kpop tutorials for you?
    Scared of what exactly? I think I know what you mean but explain a little more?
  • You: I don't appreciate how I'm being interrogated in the morning.
  • Bang Yong Guk: I had to wait for you to walk up to have the questions I've been thinking about all night answered, now continue.

You hated his authority, why was he allowed to tease you in such a way, it just wasn't fair. He knew how hard it was for you to speak about your feelings yet he always pushed you to do so, sometimes you just didn't know how to explain what you felt because nothing made sense, why can't he understand that.

  • You: I don't know what to say back to the first bit nor the second bit... I don't know. I'm scared of everything, i'm not like this, I don't do relationships or feelings for that matter. Yet yesterday, the way it was makes me question what I used to think about being with someone. I guess, I'd want to try it but I know I'm only setting myself up to be hurt., I don't want to learn to rely on you. I just don't know, theres alot to be scared about.
  • Bang Yong Guk: I don't really know what to say but I'm not out to hurt you, I don't want to think that I ever could... You like me right? and well I like you too. Alot. That's why I can't give up, it would hurt me alot more to not be with you.
  • You: I guess. Theres only two other things I need to say, this thing with you. You have to promise nothing will ever effect your friendship with Zelo and also, when I told you to tend to other pokemon.. I hope you know I was serious. For now.. Just be paitent with me I guess.
  • Bang Yong Guk: I promise and -____-
    Domestic violence might just happen if you keep saying that , I don't want anyone else, who says like that? You can just sit there and look pretty. Thats all I want.

You forcefully changed the topic after that, it truely was all you needed to hear, he promised. It was also very hard to deny a boy of what they want especially if it's Bang Yong Guk and especially if what they want is you. It was too late to say you didn't want him too, it was too late to try and run away from this because there was only one path for you and him now and that was a relationship, you would have to be strong and for the first time in your life, trust someone with your heart.

  • Bang Yong Guk: By the way, I can officially say I slept with you now ;)
  • Bang Yong Guk: Oh my god. You know WHEN WE SLEPT TOGETHER and we were cuddling, I kept feeling you but you weren't actually there.

Your mouth just stayed wide open after having read that. Bang Yong Guk would be the death of you, you just knew it. However, to know he felt exactly the same way you did was a really nice feeling. Right after you got home yesterday, it was hard to sleep, his touch still lingered on every inch of you. His smell never fading and caressing your skin while you tried hard to forget about him enough to get some rest. Yet with eyes open or closed, he remained so vivid infront of you, so perfect and close that you could almost just reach out and have him like you wanted to. Being able to feel like he was there hugging you and protecting you ever made it the best sleep you have ever had.  However when you woke up to no one, that rush of dissapointment couldn't help but be turned into a excitement and fantasy for the future. Bang Yong Guk was the only person you've ever imagined being with and that was something no one was allowed to know.

  • You: You know. Sometimes I question why I ended up liking a psychopathic, e, serial killer .
  • Bang Yong Guk: Maybe you grew emotions my pretty Ice Queen.

---

After that night with Bang, somehow you guys were even closer before. The things you spoke about got more deep, you told each other family stories and problems, things that went right and wrong in your lives. It truely was a blessing to have someone you could share every moment of your life with even the ones they missed out on. He wanted to know every bit about your life, so much so that it was suffocating yet you didn't mind because like always you let him do as he pleased. It was unwise but then again, who cares? You like him. You really do like him... You found yourself having another flashback, you shifted down the bed and Bang laughed at you beautifully. His husky voice let out a "Why are you so small seriously? Your feet stops at my knees, lets not lie." You hit his head softly with your hand and threw him a glare but the glamour in his laugh made it hard to maintain your expression. You also remembered him arguing with you on how he doesn't want your feet to grow, how did having small feet attract a person? You would never know but then again there was Bang Yong Guk. You smiled to yourself for the thousandth time that day, you missed him already and it was still morning.


What are your thoughts about the new Stop it Mv guys >?  >.<