Building a closer relationship

Bittersweet.

Already outside you sat on a bench waiting. You were supposed to meet Bang Yong Guk at 10 today. He went to sleep without saying goodnight yesterday and wasn’t answering his phone today, you only sent him two texts though. You hated bugging people especially if it was him so you just left it there. However, if you didn’t leave the house early, there was no way you would be able to leave later on so just incase, you left anyway. The fact you actually still left was something that confused you but you didn’t want to spend your time thinking about your feelings again. You got bored so you texted your friends to entertain you while you waited. You kept waiting for Bang until the sociology exam finished, you saw your friends come outside and stayed with them for a while.

-------

Bang Yong Guk finally calls me an hour later, you were really worried while you waited, you thought something happened to him, started thinking he got in a fight. Your imagination just went wild as your racked through your brain trying to ignore your thoughts and converse with your friends. When he called, he started to apologize straight away explaining he was asleep the whole time, You laughed at him because he was apologizing in such a way that made you think that he thought you now hated him or that he expected you to be really mad at him. It was quite funny. He then asked you where you were going in that perfectly low octave voice and you said you were with your friends and he disappointedly said “Ohh..  I’ll talk to you later then” You started to laugh and said “Mr. Do you not want to see me anymore?” causing an instant reply from him. “Of Course”, his sleepy voice came back, making it that much more unbearable to talk to him. You told him to get ready and get dressed and take as long as he wants and when he’s finished. You’d go to see him.

You wondered what psychotic girlfriends he used to have to make him apologize in such a weird way. He expected you to turn Godzilla .. Anyway he didn’t talk to long and as soon as you went to see Bang, you had a happy smile on your face. He looked half asleep and wore anything that would just keep him warm, eyes still somewhat closed. You both slowly walked while he woke up. He kept staring at you a lot today. A lot more than usual, it made you feel slightly uncomfortable under his gaze.

“You look beautiful” He randomlly said after gazing at you again, “I approve of the heels” he then added making your blush dissapear with false hatred as you hit the now clearly awake boy. You both walked around, talking, window shopping. Generally just being in each others precense, It was nice like this, you couldn’t want anything more. You saw a cute cat and decided to pet it, making cat noises at it so it would becoem your friend. Bang gave you a questioning look from beside you, hands in his pockets, with his hoodie’s zip done all the way up to his chin. “Since when were you a cat”. “Always” You replied back happily, He then took small step towards you, releasing those masculine hands out of his pocket and wrapped his arms around you, embracing you into a hug in the middle of the sidewalk. “Purr for me” He says with his face close to yours. You plush, looking away from his eyes that looked into the very depth of your soul, understanding all your thoughts in that single moment, making you feel alive. “I only purr for people I love” With that said you softly move away from his grip and laugh at his reaction. “I see how it is, your tryi-OMFG A BIG ASSS SPIDER, SFADHASFDHJAFSDH AR”

He grabbed your hand and moves you away from where you were walking towards, you couldn’t help but release the giggles from inside of you, the spider was cute in your opinion and you didn’t hesitate to voice that out. “ ARE YOU CRAZY, IT WAS BIG AND FAT AND HAD LONG FURRY LEGS. Whats wrong with you you tiny thing” His voice slowly decreasing with the shock due to the spider he just saw. “I like them because you hate them” you answered with a smirk on your face. He gave you a death glare “Why would you be so cruel” he gritted out the words, disgusted at your newly found love for spiders. ‘Because I don’t like you” You sand back to him, walking away. He gave out a laugh and then stopped with a serious look on his face. “I could eat your eyeballs, you know” and in reply you answer “why would you even do that you freak”. He takes quick steps and hugs you from behind, you feel the force of him just throwing himself at you. “Because you taste amazing” He says placing a kiss on your cheek. You start to blush instantly, placing your hands over the arms he had wrapped tightly around your waist, accepting the affection with healthy embaressment.

“Bang?..” You let receiving a ‘Hmm?” from the boy happily breathing in your smell. “Doesn’t it annoy you that all we do is walk or go to the park?” You asked him softly, “Why would it? You could be in germany during the holocaust and I still wouldn’t care, I’d still go to be with you.” You heard him rumble into your ear. You felt your heart speed up, does he really care for you that much? He placed another kiss on your cheek and then started to bite it softly, he liked to do that so you just let him, feeling him on you like this. It was bliss, you didn’t want to go home, if only you could be in his arms forever you thought to yourself.

___________________

Please do tell me what  you think of the story guys? Should I scrap it or is it interesting enough to continue? :S?