First Kiss

Bittersweet.

It’s been a few months since you’ve been Bang Yong Guk’s official girlfriend, even so, it still weird to think he was your boyfriend. Life is always so surreal with him; being allowed to be infatuated with someone so beautiful was heavenly. Words couldn’t describe how he made you feel since it was a new feeling, however, all that you knew and all that you needed to know was that you liked it. You get to see Yong Guk on someday, seeing him every day was of course and impossible task. However today was one of the days where you could see him. You had met up with him, Zelo and Himchan and the local mall and would spend the rest of the day there.

While walking beside Yong Guk, he easily slipped his hand with yours while you all walked, maintain the conversation without a slight hint in his voice. Despite the fact you should be used to it by now, you felt a blush rise up to your face, which increased as he looked down towards his left while giving you a wink. You ignored him and argued with Zelo over One Piece again, while Himchan and Yong Guk judged you both for being children. Most of the day was spent like that, full of laughter and banter between all of you. You still maintained many of your old habits despite your current relationship status, after all you were a very timid person at times. Having seen a group of people from school, you tried to slip your hand out of his, you weren’t back at school yet and nobody knew about you guys except for your close friends. Knowing you full well, Yong Guk glared at you and grabbed your hand, holding tighter this time while murmuring a harsh “Don’t be annoying”. As a response to this Himchan and Zelo looked at you confused but not a second after went back to their conversation of how it’s unhealthy for Zelo to constantly eat cherry tomatoes all the time.

“YOU CAN’T TELL ME WHAT TO DO!” Zelo let out puffing out his cheeks and turning to you for some support. You laughed at them both and refused to help which only made Zelo target you. “Hey… Let me touch your nose.” He asked you giving up on his original train of thoughts. “What? NO. Get the hell away from me” You slapped his hand away and ran around away from him as he chased you in circles. Zelo always had an obsession with touching your nose and you hated it when people did that. It was unnecessary, who even did things like that? It’s too personal, why would you want to touch someone’s nose. No. It was just something you hated and ever since Yong Guk had learnt this fact, he too decided to do it all the time to tease you.  Zelo however, was not backing down and people were starting to look at you both screaming at each other, due to embarrassment you bowed your head and stood still with a grumpy “Fine. Hurry up.” Zelo slowly approached you with a mischievous grin on his face, he slowly stretched his arm out towards your face as you shut your eyes tightly in anticipation and as soon as he did it you ran away from him knowing full well he’d try again. His giggle after he did it was enough to make anyone think he was mentally insane. Meanwhile Yong Guk frowned at you since you’ve never let him do it willingly before, however it was just different when Yong Guk touched you. It wasn’t even an option to let him do as he pleased. It was your turn to bully Zelo now so you kept flattening his cheeks in a fast motion up and down his face while he got emotional over that.

The next destination was a designer store, Yong Guk immediately got excited by his surroundings as he was a brand , he dragged you, by the hand, along the store asking your opinion on several pieces of clothing. While waiting for Zelo and Himchan to look around further, you both sat down on a backless sofa. Suddenly, the group of kids from your school entered to store too and you tried to detach yourself from Bang but he hugged you tighter giving you his ‘OMG, IF YOU DARE LET GO’ speech. As you struggled he carried on pushing back against you while hugging you tighter in his arms until he was practically on top of you on this couch. It must have looked like a very insinuating position. The smirk he greeted you with made your face flush further shades of red and he only made it worse by bending down and placing a soft kiss on your neck. You harshly shoved him away, fully embarrassed with a burning imprinted version of his lips lingering on your neck. Honestly, that boy really did have no shame. You were greeted with Zelo’s face giving you a blank look, you hated those looks but you ignored him anyway as you heard a laughing Bang and Himchan come out of the store. You couldn’t stay mad at him too long, you missed him too much when you couldn’t see him to ever take the time you had with him for granted.

Most of the day was spent like that, going into other stores while Yong Guk never let go of your hand. He hugged you a lot as usual, at random moments, like now when he had let go of your hand to point at things or talk to his friends and you’d find yourself looking at other things away from them. He would come up from behind you, kissing your cheek as he spoke about the clothes he wanted, the clothes he had, or just generally nonsense that you loved ever so much. He’d do it on purpose, talk with such close proximity to your ear. “What’s up, why are you being naughty?” he’d roughly breath out, sending shivers down your spine. However, it was at days like this were you felt the most content with life.

You all ended up in a small coffee shop within the mall where you all got milkshakes. You bullied Zelo some more about how Zoro was way cooler then Luffy. He always took it to heart which is why you couldn’t help but laugh at him. Himchan just pretty much laughed at everything, as you both bickered. Bang reached out for your neck, clearly wanting attention, you moved backwards so he couldn’t touch you. “What?” you asked. “Just let me see something” He replied back annoyed. Being intrigued with your necklace, he kept reaching out for you and after he was about to have another fit, you stayed still as he picked up the lock you wore. He then gently picked up the key and pointed it at your chest with his face close since he was examining everything. “This is the key I use to unlock your heart tight?” He eventually says, looking up at you with his amazing gummy smile. For a split second, you stared at him in awe, star stuck by his beauty but then hearing the boy’s laughter, you laughed at him alongside them. Not so much at him, but at the fact the thug boy named Yong Guk could be so cute. It was the sweetest thing ever and formed a pig smile on your face.

Zelo’s girlfriend Suzy had arrived, so you all left the mall and eventually ended up in front of Yong Guk’s home. You still weren’t comfortable with the thought of entering his home but as long as you weren’t alone, you would man up about things. Having Zelo and Bang rage at your ‘annoyingness’ during one moment of time was not exactly the most enjoyable of moments. So you mustered up your courage and came inside, only when Zelo was with you, because then you felt it was alright. It was just the way your mind worked, not that you didn’t trust Bang. You all spent your time watching a movie together and after that was done, you all sat and play video games. Having lost to Zelo, you threw a strop, you were a very competitive gamer and having Zelo mock you angered you further. “Wow, I never knew you were this , what happened to all that skill?” You searched around for something to throw at his face. There was nothing but Yong Guk’s dumbbell weights that were on the floor. “Zelo, Shut up or I’ll but this into your mouth” You threatened him. “You can’t even pick that up, it weighs as much as you do, you small creature” He retorted while looking at your height up and down with a disgusted look. You stood up from the couch next to Bang and picked up the weights, surprising everyone except for Zelo who let out a girly shriek. “YONG GUK, BACK IT!” Bang and Himchan didn’t know about the strength within you, everyone always underestimated you because you’re short. But you had always handled your own. Bang got annoyed and pulled you to sit back down while taking to weights away from you, he really hated not getting the attention, didn’t he?

The friendly banters continued and everyone carried on having a great time. You constantly telling Zelo, who threw insults at you, that he was lucky Suzy was on his lap or you would have fly kicked him. Bang kissed your cheek and put his hand around your shoulder, in order to pull you closer to him. Then stared at you, as you felt his gaze you looked up to say “Ya, stop looking at me” while trying not to get flustered, but it was so hard when he looked so luminous. He bent his head down and continued to kiss your cheek and down to your neck. It was too intimate especially since people were in the room so you squirmed away from him.

After some time, Suzy needed to leave so she got up to get her bag and get ready, while Himchan just agreed it was time to go and left after saying goodbye. While Zelo was waiting for Suzy, he started to insult you again waiting for a response as you tried to use the ‘ignore’ technique. Clearly it was not working, with a twitch of the nerve in your head, you stood up out of Bang’s arms abruptly. Zelo shrieked and ran away with a “ BANG YONG GUK, CONTROL YOUR WOMAN” Bang stood up straight after you and hugged you from behind to stop you from running after Zelo who was long out the door with his girlfriend. He walked backwards while turning you around so you fell onto the couch with your back. You weren’t sure whether that soft thud was you or your heart as it all happened so quickly and he bent down and attacked you with kisses. He then kissed your neck and while you squirmed against him, he suddenly stopped and looked at you for a split second before leaning in and capturing your lips in a light peck. You froze in shock, time stood still in that very moment as your brain was trying to process everything that had just happened. He just kissed you. Bang Yong Guk kissed you. It was a peck but he just took your innocent lips and claimed them as his.

It was weird, you didn’t think he would have taken it like that. It was so unexpected. He lifted himself off of you and straightened up. You stiffly stood up straight and stared blankly straight ahead. You couldn’t believe what just happened. It was so awkward, so you just sat there slightly away from him, knees to your face while one hand held them and the other held your lips. He sat silently next to you for another second; you glanced at him with the corner of your eyes. He looked stressed out, probably because of what he just did and the fact you had promised him many times that you would break his face if he tried to kiss you. You really didn’t want things to be awkward, and the look on his face just cut deep within you, you wanted to make him feel better but didn’t know how. It didn’t matter anymore, you were his and with that thought you turned to look at him fully and as he glanced back at you, you gave him a peck on his cheek just as a signal that it was all okay while saying “Gukkie, I need to go home now.” “Yeah okay” he left out, while walking you to the door and coming outside with you.

He walked you to the top of the stairs where you would part ways, since him walking you home wasn’t even an option now and he probably knew that. You hugged him quietly and said goodbye, both of you still awkward. Your mind raced with many thoughts about you and Bang, how far you would go. Where you guys would end up, however your thoughts were interrupted as you attempted to go down the stairs but was greeted by a soft deep voice call out your name. You turned around to have him swoop in and grab your chin and make you face him. At the same time, capture your lips in another kiss, this time it was different. It lasted longer, you felt as if his feelings were transferred onto yours by the simple pressure of your lips touching. As if his soul were leaking through out of him and forcing you to engulf it whole as if it were the best feast In the world. He separated both of your lips, it was sweet and it was innocent. You felt him take a breath in and at the same time inhale whatever thoughts you had wanted to go home and think about. He whispered a bye inches away from your lips while looking into your dumbfounded eyes. You turned around without actual control of your body and left towards your house feeling only that of which you feel for him. He who now has claimed your heart with no room for returns. He who is your boyfriend… It’s actually real isn’t it? This is actually happening…. That was the last thought you were able to process for the rest of that day.


Please tell me what you thought? I'm really sorry for updating late guys. I'm in exam season and I only had free time today.  I hope this chapter was enough to satisfy you until I can next update :( <3 <3