Falling.

Bittersweet.

Falling, it's never a pleasurable feeling is it? So why does it feel so good right now? Maybe you have yet to hit the floor or maybe you have gone insane. Regardless of what it is falling more and more for Bang Yong Guk was inevitable, it was only the amount of floors you had left to fall from that made your heart worry at times. Never the less, he always pushed theses thoughts away by doing cute things. You stood still as he approached you, this moment was no different, he had decided to meet up with you at 7am, clearly cold and all wrapped up in a warm scarf, just to walk you to school. You smiled to yourself at the thought of how lucky you were as you watched his half-asleep face. Bang Yawned as you approached your school and then looked towards you, giving you his gracious gummy smile and a peck on the cheek. "I'll be waiting outside when school's finished, okay?", you nodded your head shyly and watched him lean down for a kiss. Behind him you saw Jonghyun and his friends walk up to the entrance gate, you turned your head not letting Bang kiss you as you were slightly embarrassed. You looked back towards Yong Guk who seemed clearly irritated, he clicked his tongue and kissed your cheek while then turning to leave. You watched him leave knowing he was annoyed but he'd get over it, you weren't one for public affection. Your phone vibrated and as you checked the text, you read, "If you're ashamed to kiss me don't do it at all. tch." You shook your head at his childish comment which made you feel guilty, you'd make it up to him you thought while watching him return towards his house. He'd probably be warm in bed in this cold month of september. September huh? It's been half a year since you're love for him started, and yet, it simply continues to grow and happily consume you. You didn't mind one bit as you turned and walked into your school buildings, thinking about how nice it was going to be to join Yong Guk during your lunch break.

-----------------------------

After school you left the gates and saw Yong Guk waiting true to his word, ready to walk you home. You finished slightly late today as you were messing around with your friends and it was later than usual so it was getting slightly dark. As you both walked home you told him about your day and he in turn about his, making you jealous that he still doesn't have to go school yet. Interrupted your random talking, Bang stood still and refused to move, you stared at him confused. "What's wrong?" He pointed upwards at the tree branches that hung above you, there was a spider hanging down from it which caused you to burst out laughing. He was such a kid with his phobia, "Bang, come on, come here." you called out. "No way, come back, let's walk on the other side" He pleaded. You found this situation hilarious and a perfect moment to , after pestering him to come over he continuously denied. "Come on Bang! If you asked me to come, I'd come!" you retorted. Suddenly, Yong Guk starts to burst out in laughter, bending over and holding his stomach. You stared at him, completely confused as to what was so funny. "Why are you so ual?" he asks, "huh?" you asked him confused. He walked towards you and started to explain what '" meant and you immediately felt your face flush, you slapped his arm in a fit of embarrassment, and tried to walk away as you heard him laugh once again. He grabbed your wrist and pulled you back to face him, his laughter dimming down but his gummy smile as big as ever as he leaned closer to your face. "You're cute when you're face is all red like this" he says while raising his hands to feel the heat on your cheeks. Your heart started to flutter and you faced away from him, "the spiders right above you Bang, go away" you muttered, trying to get him away so your heart cold rest. He made you look at him again, "I don't care" he said, while smiling before giving you a sweet kiss. He then held your hand in his again and you both continued your path towards home, he always did stuff like this, always. Hurting your heart with an overload of happiness, you didn't know how to control your feelings. It was as if your heartbeat was trying to perform a symphony to beg him to never leave, as if your body shivered to beg him to hold you forever, as if your brain refused to function because it begged him to look after you instead. How do you cope with such strong feelings? You'd never ever be able to admit how he made you feel.

The rest of the walk home was the same, he continuously did things that stopped your heart just to restart it with a stronger force of him. While on your way home you felt hungry and decided to buy some snacks. You entered the store, picked what you wanted and then lined up in the que, Bang Yong Guk pestered you to let him pay but you continuously refused leading him to then ask "At least let me hold the money and pay so they don't think I'm a bad boyfriend" You burst out laughing while handing him the money, smiling at his cute weirdness. Walking out of the store you started to eat the cupcakes you bought, sometimes feeding some to Bang while you conversed with one another. It seems the cupcakes made Bang hungry and so you both entered a chippy while he got some real food, He ate him burger  while you both walked to no where, it was already dark although it wasn't late at all. It was extremely peaceful, a nice walk home, it was one of the long ones where you and Bang decide to have a date while you're at it. You started to imagine to future, it would be full of things like this right? It excited you, to be able to freely be with him for however long you wanted, you couldn't wait. You smiled and looked at Bang as he turned from throwing away his rubbish, you laughed as you were greeted with a face full of mayonnaise around it. Grabbing some tissue, you tiptoed and wiped his mouth. It was only after you finished that you realised your close proximity to him, his eyes looked so big and luminous as the moonlight shined against them. You couldn't help but continue to stare, he turned away from you, grabbed your hand and lead you into a alleyway under a bridge; away from people. He halted and then turned towards you as you felt your heart speed up in anticipation, he leaned down and claimed your lips. You'd never get bored of it, the same way the rain never gets bored of kissing the ground or the sea gets bored of kissing the shore. Bang reached down and picked you up, making you wrap your legs around his waist as he stood strong. Holding you, devouring you of every doubt of not to feel for him, of not to get attached. It was as if your heart was slowly sinking into him the more you lost control of your limbs and gave it to him. The more you let go, the more you depended on him. These feelings were so strong that they were burning this memory into you; never letting you forget how you are feeling in this very moment. Falling, it's not so bad is it? Not when he's here to hold you like this.