The Question.

Bittersweet.

It's been quite a while since you last saw Bang, as highly depressing as it was, you felt like the distance only made your connection with him stronger. In about 5 minutes, it would hit midnight and it would be your 17th birthday. Bang and Hyuna had made up a joke that something would happen on this night and would always wink while saying it to embarrass you. However, you really did wish you could see him tomorrow, so when he asked you if he could see you again at your neighbours, you felt like your heart would jump out of your chest from joy. It was something to finally look forward to after having been absent from Yong Guk for so long. You both spent that night talking as normally as ever but Yong Guk did something to really melt your heart as soon as the clock strikes midnight, at times you would wonder if they was a book he read that helped him act so perfectly.

Bang Yong Guk: Happy Birthday Beautiful <3 <3 Check your inbox xx

You all too eagerly opened it to see what he had sent you.

Happy Birthday my beautiful baby <3 xx
Hopefully one day very soon you will actually be mine :D Not mine as in an object but mine as in my girlfriend... I really do like you and I'm hoping that I'll just keep liking you more and more and it turns to... Yeah you know.
It's your special day finally and you have reached my age now and your favourite fantasy will occur today, make sure you leave your window open ;) No, I joke but I honestly wish I could spend today with you.
I just really want to say you obviously know how much you mean to me but you probably aren't even close to knowing how much. I know I can be paranoid and what not but I guess it's just proof of how much I care about you and I haven't really had the best of past experiences....
Speaking about that, I wanted to thank you for not judging me and burning me or grilling me about my past or using it against me or something like that. Hmmm. Even though you wont be with me today, I hope you don't get annoyed that you don't see me often, As you love to say I know you don't miss me right? But you do and I'm not being cocky I just know we feel the same, at least I hope I do. I'll just be waiting for you like I normally am, I can always wait for you. No matter how long it takes..

I also want to thank you for just being really awesome and coming into my life not that long ago, despite the fact you think we haven't known each other that long you've been a great 'friend' if that's what you call us. I just feel like it's too late for us to pretend that that is what we are because as you know I do hope for more to come ^^ But yeah thanks.
Before I met you, I wasn't too sure about girls and , however I knew I would start to like you from the moment I saw you. I don't know why but I just felt like I had to befriend you, I never really expected that you would like me too, I probably would have kept trying until you did though.. But you're really awesome and I didn't expect you to be so awesome. It may be normal for you but it isn't normal for me to have 50 thousand + messages on Facebook you know. You would think we would get bored but it feels like we never ever will be and hopefully we wont. I don't want anything to ever come between us or I'll have to get a bulldozer or something. I'd be lost without my little spider protector.

I don't really know what I'm saying. You pretty much know all of this already, how much I like you and . I know you say you are scared of 'us' I  guess I sort of agree but I like you too much and I think it's worth the risk and if I don't take it I'll be even more hurt plus the only way I'd get over it is If I completely removed you from my life and that's not going to happen.  I remember when we first starting talking and I was with Zelo on Himchan's balcony. I was telling him how I liked you and he was surprised and gave me this blank look, I went overboard telling him I wanted to marry you because you're so awesome, just generally saying the things you'd call me moist for. he told me I shouldn't like you because your weird with boys and you'd probably never like me, it was the first time I heard Zelo be harsh with me but I think it's acceptable because I've seen how amazing you are. Yet I manned it out and I still wanted to try and look where we are now?

I like everything we do. I like arguing over the stupid things, I find it cute and fun as long as they stay at the small bickering. I know I get jealous easily and that causes most of it but I guess I don't like other animals trying to pounce on my prey when I'm the one who looked after it and am trying to enjoy a meal. Wasn't that an awesome metaphor? But Yeah, as I was saying I don't want any of our arguments to ever turn into hate, or become real ones. They should never end in us disliking each other, though that's impossible for me. Anyway, I would really love to spend this day with you but I can't since your parents are taking you out. But, Can you spend the night with me like last time? Can we go over to your neighbours or something? I don't mind whatever it is I just really want to see you today. It's been so long and It is a special day after all. I know you said you'd try but try your hardest? I'll keep my end of the bargain and do the deed for your 17th ;) ( sorry I couldn't resist)

I can't really express my feelings properly through this and I don't exactly know what to say or what I've been saying but the point I'm trying to make is that recently you have been very sweet and your always so cute so continue it. Anyway that was just random thoughts, but this is just something to read for your birthday. Well it's here and your queer. Happy birthday my beautiful lil pain Bubba Victim full of Awesomeness. I will see you later. Hopefully.. <3

You really didn't even know what to say, Your first thought of reading that was wow it's long. Boys don't really write anymore, the fact that he wrote a letter made you have a weird feeling inside of you. You were a er for romantic on the inside, people could call you a Tsundere girl. As soon as you started to read it you had the biggest smile on your face that made your cheeks hurt by the time you finished reading. It felt like for once he had just written all the thoughts of his head literally as they came into it for you to read. That was honestly the cutest gibberish you have ever read, you really didn't know what else to say since you were still processing all the words but all you could say was Thank You. "How did you feel, did you grow? :P" He asked you teasingly, for once you answered truthfully, you wanted to make him happy too but honestly there was no thought in the reply since it was the simple truth. "Nope, but my heart did" It was weird how Cheesy Bang could be, but I guess inside of his Bad boy exterior that was just who he is. Who he was  for you... All of that writing shows he really does like you, even if it's a little bit. You came to the realisation that you like him. A lot.

----

It seemed like seeing Bang would be impossible, your friends came to your house in the morning so your parents said they would take you out in the afternoon but you knew that meant you wouldn't come back until late and you just had to see Bang. You Had to. You made up a thousand excuses, telling them that your neighbour was throwing you a party downstairs and it would be rude to just cancel, that you could go out with them on any other day. Your voice sounded desperate even to you but you didn't care anymore, you were on the verge of tears you just needed to see him. Thankfully they didn't notice, they just laughed at you and told you fine, since it was a "night party" as you called it, you went to your neighbours at 10:44pm since that's when Bang came over.

You had brought your laptop downstairs too as instructed by Bang, Once he arrived by the door, he looked like heaven. His chest rose up and down from having to climb up to the 3rd floor with the stairs and with the moon behind him like that it was hard not to believe he wasn't real. You whispered out a deluded Hi as he crushed you into his body and entangled his arms around you. After having received a long hug by an angel himself, you both went inside and layed down on the bed while you loaded up the movie he wants to watch. Dante's Inferno  Bang randomly took your laptop and started checking it's specifications and then had a small fit about how girl's always get good laptops and don't know what to do with them. Normally you would have kept bickering with him but he shushed you and forced you up in order to take the covers out from under you both and over you for the movie. He got up and turned off the lights and came back inside with you, only closer this time. It was hard not to notice the heat from his arm radiate against yours. You both sat there against the wall with a laptop on your laps.

Sometime during the movie, Bang moved his arm that was against yours in order to wrap it around your waist and pull you closer to him while holding your hand with his other hand. At some point during the movie he randomly kissed your cheek, it was difficult not to be aware of every move he made. To him it may have been a simple gesture but to you it meant everything in the world, your pounding heart was enough to tell you that. The weird movie was finally over, it had a good meaning to it but you were glad it was over so you guys could chill without having to be focused on something. You both talked quietly and Bang put the laptop on the floor as you did so, inbetween your words you got pulled in to lay down with Yong Guk as he did so. You stared at his face that was only illuminated by the moonlight streaming through the curtains. You almost fell asleep as you both layed there during the night, enjoying each others company. His warmth was the definition of perfect and his arms held you too tightly not to have calmed you and his scent.. His scent drove your mind insane as it wanted to stay awake with excitement and yet was singing you to sleep at the same time.

Your neighbour came home, it would have been rude not to say hello, so you got up to greet her and thank her again while she exclaimed it was fine and winked at you, telling you you would both celebrate your birthday later. She left you once she told you she'd be in the living room but was going to sleep later. You smiled and walked back into the room you had left Bang in. After coming back you decided to just sit on the bed instead, even though you guys weren't doing anything. You still found it disrespectful to be like that with someone in someone else's home even if this was practically your home. He sat up against the wall with his legs crossed like yours, you were both sitting parallel to each other, knees touching. It was a bit weird to sit there in the dark but it was a good kind of weird, you both talked while Bang fidgeted a lot with his hands. He always has to hold something, but right now he held your hand and played with it, gently caressing it as you spoke. You were used to his actions by now and simply let it be. He then randomly let out a "I'm upset" while looking down at your hands. You asked why but he simply said he'd tell you later. You got kind of annoyed and repetitively asked him to tell you in a annoying voice while he kept saying "not now".

He then suddenly pulled the hand he was holding you with so you fell on top of him and rolled you onto your left side while maintaining eye contact. He was being extremely quiet and looked into your soul, you knew he wanted to say something so you glanced back at him and waited. He then simply pulled you in closer, tightening his arms around you while burying his head in your neck while murmering "I was supposed ...to do it on your birthday but it's already past midnight.. aish.. So annoying." You held onto him in return slightly while feeling confused. He pulled back a little and then just let his eyes burn pleasant holes inside of your own. He looked away from you, breaking the eye contact only  too look back in what felt like a year. You felt your heart speed up as he opened his mouth to speak. His straight face let out a "Will you go out with me?" at the same time letting out a deep breath as if it took a lot out of him to say it. He had said it while sounding stressed and you could hear how nervous he was due to his constant hesitation. His eyes searched yours in some sort of desperation as the words left his mouth and then pulled you in close again, this time extremely tightly as if letting go would mean you would leave him forever. As his head was placed even more deeply into your neck, you felt extremely embarrassed, you felt like the whole world could hear this speedy heart of yours. You could hear and feel his heavy breathing, your own speeding up due to being so nervous, you could feel your lungs hurt with a struggle of letting out what your heart wanted all at once. You were really shocked and embarrassed, you didn't think he would as so soon, it has only been a couple of months. Yet that was all you guys needed... As you were lost in your trail of thoughts you realised you hadn't answered yet.

You panicked a bit and shut your mind off as your heart let out a "Okay". No regrets rights? He stiffened and said "Okay?... Say Yes." While releasing is hold from you to look at your face, on that command you looked down and away from him while nodding and then breathing out a "Yeah" before looking back up at him with embarrassed eyes and a face that portrayed your innocent blush. You say his amazing relieved gummy smile, his face was only a millimetre apart and parallel against each other. He kissed your cheek and held you close again. "I really thought you were going to say no" You heard him say. He continuously tightened his hold on you, trying to hold you as close as possible, trying so hard to be rid of the non existing distance between us.

You asked a "why" but was responded with a "I don't know" as he snuggled against you. It was all very embarrassing, you doubted you would ever forget this moment, so much so that you felt your eyes get a little teary. It was really scary, it felt like everything had just changed, you were scared of the idea of you two happening, instead of keeping the words in your head you let out a "I can't say no". You heard the slight irritation in his voice as he spoke up again, maybe he took your words the wrong way, "What do you mean, so if anyone asked you, you would say yes?" Not knowing how to explain yourself you said "No it's different" and you were greeted with silence. He just kept his hold on you and you were becoming peeresses in your thoughts. You thought to yourself about your really answer, you meant that it was hard to be in the arms of someone you like and with everything happening in that exact moment. Feeling like the whole world is just spinning around, feeling an intense warmth of happiness and something else that is unexplainable and be able to reject them? How would that even be possible? If you had said no, how would this had turned out?

You have always shared your thoughts with him, maybe sometimes you were too honest but you couldn't not tell him what was on your mind, especially in this silence. "Oppa, Is it weird that I think I might regret this?" you asked him, with a desperation and confusion in your voice. He asked "Why" while pulling away from you again. "I don't know, I'm just really scared" You whispered back to him. He looked at you for a long while, then lifted his head up to kiss your cheek again and pulled you in tightly. You felt content with everything at that moment and of course he had no answer for you but his actions said more the enough. You were still really scared, yet you decided then and there that you wouldn't care about the end, for now you had to just enjoy it. For now you had to be with him because that's the only thing you want to do, you'll have to trust him. You knew better than to put yourself through this but all of the things he says right now seem so true, so sincere. His feeling towards you, they seem so strong and it's all you've ever longed for right? Someone who makes you happy, makes you laugh and someone who sought you out first. Despite whatever the consequences may be. For him, you were pretty sure you'd do anything.

He kissed your cheeks again while you forgot about your thoughts. He moved down to your neck and it made the moment that much more embarrassing, you moved your shoulders upwards so he would stop, it was a bit much for you right now. As he pulled back and revealed his beautiful face to you again, you went to kiss his cheek and pulled back to let out a large genuine smile that felt like all of your worries disappeared with it. He smiled back at you, while touching his forehead against yours, you never wanted to leave his arms. This was it, You and Bang for as long as you would be together. You'd try hard at this, you'd make him happy for as long as he'd let you. You had to give your heart away at some point in life and there couldn't be anyone better then him, there was no one you've ever trusted so much in your life and with that thought you closed your eyes and felt him your hair as you both layed there for a long time, you were pretty sure you both slept for at least a little while. Your phone however rang, times up, You had to go home. Sigh.

Before going upstairs, he had handed you a gift bag and a kiss on the cheek while giving you a long tender stare that you smiled at. While having left him and being alone in your house you opened his gifts, He bought you a cute Me to You teddy and a matching birthday card that he wrote in. The envelope had the words TINY on it with a big heart. Inside it  read. " To my beautiful midget princess, Happy birthday, I hope you had fun today. You N'am Saying, Love from your Prince Charming Bang Yong Guk." You smiled as you read his words. He was the best thing to ever happen to you. Your only problem now was what day would your anniversary be? He wanted to ask you out on your birthday but technically he did it a day after. Omo. What a dilemma.


Haha, that was you when you wanted to know what bang was thinking. Please tell me what you thought! <3 Saranghaeyooo erreybaddyyy! <3