Confusion.

Bittersweet.

Edited 


You could get used to life without school, just relaxing and doing nothing, watching anime and your favourite Kpop idols. Life couldnt get any better than it was now and yet interrupting your amazing 'Me Time' was good ole Facebook. One of your friends was most probably drunk or something, Taemin was randomlly telling you he loved you on your facebook wall. You practically facepalmed yourself, he was Jonghyun's friend. Well he was yours too, once upon a time ago but things are different now... Your friends always used to tease you about how the group of boys, they liked to call the 'Shiny' group all had some sort of crush on you, they were all insanely pretty just like flower boys, maybe thats where the name came from? It was such a long while back you forgot how it was even created. However even the thought is ridiculous right, a group of friends all liking one person? Your friends were too damn imaginative, but what gave you the confidence to go an confess at a fake reality you created, Just because everyone was sure they liked you didn't mean it was true and it most certainly didn't mean Jonghyun liked you...

Everyone thought it was hilarious, Taeminnie being clearly drunk and acting like a fool, they liked it and commented on his love confession on your wall. Taemin changed his relationship status to married and even asked for a relationship request so you could accept him. Someone had commented saying congrats and he wrote "I know, I've loved her since forever' You shaked your head at everything laughing along with your friends, why did you always have to deal with the weirdos? Most of your friends knew you werent good with stuff like this and they found it all highly amusing. Taemin wrote under his love confession again emohasising it with a "so so much" You had yet to respond to all his crazy statuses and didn't plan on doong so. Bullying you further, Zelo Also decides to join in and wrote" I love you more! <3" childishly on your wall and wrote under it "so so much more ;)" You laughedout loud at his idiocy and instantly told him you loved him too. Your friend, Hyuna, decided to embaress you further and wrote "Oh, well guess we know who she's accepting. However, Band decided to involve himself and also wrote on your wall "I love you the mostest".

Unsure whether it was your laugh or your imagination but you could have sworn your heart skipped a beat as you read it. He was like a big kid wasn't he? Honestly, these boys really did love to tease you, you were very sure he was probably with Zelo now. You replied back to Yong Guk with a simple "I'm pretty sure thats not even a word but thanks" You laughed at the things everyone wrote and enjoyed your time online only to be intterupted by a chat from Jonghyun. You stared at it as if it could kill you. You were scared to open it, feeling you heart falter in its beat, it was the first time in a very long time that he spoke to you first. Things changed after you told him you liked him, he became cold and didn't speak to you at all anymore, ever since that day you couldn't play basketball when they were around. You couldn't manage to face him ever again. Taking in a deep breath wth a pause of your thoughts, you open it.

  • Hey

Wondering what the hell he wants you replied back foolishly, annoyed that he was going to ruin your mood, it was weird but for once you felt like you didn't want to speak to him right now. Infact you didn't want to speak to him at all.

  • Hey..
  • How are you?
  • Good you?
  • What you doing?
  • Nothing really.. You?
  • Whats with the short answers?
  • Are you acfually serious?
  • Fine piss off.
  • What the hell is wrong with you.
  • Nothing piss off.
  • Do you do this on purpose? You're hurting my feelings, stop.
  • Why? What did I do, did I punch you?
  • No. Because we were friends, you acting like this upsets me...
  • Was he your boyfriend?
  • What?
  • That guy today, Was he your boyfriend?

You stopped thinking properly. Why does he care? How was that even relevant to what you and him were talking about, does it even matter to him if Bang was? Your brain was thinking a random things, all the possibilities of the outcome of this conversation, you decided to lie to see where this was going.

  • Yeah.
  • And you don't even tell me until now? This is the last time i'm going to talk to you.
  • What's wrong with you? It's not like we were on talking terms, or even friends for that matter.
  • Yeah and thats your fault.
  • My fault? Seriously?. You know what, I'm done Jonghyun. I'm done always trying with you, I'm done always trying to be your friend.
  • I want to fix this...

-

  • Nevermind. I'm done too.
  • How can you say you want to fix it and then say your done in the same sentence?

Jonghyun says nothing, you sit there feeling lost and confused, angry at the screen before you. How can a human being talk for no reason, you hated it when you didn't know what someone was thinking thats why you've always been a blunt personcp. What was wrong with that boy. You knew you felt something for him but why does it feel so irritating when he talks to you now?  Before you would have loved to have him speak to you, even if it hurt you, but now you wished he would just leave you alone and you didn't understand why. You find yourself thinking about other in your life even about Bang Yong Guk, how perfect he was, his smile, his laugh. You were glad you made a new friend, intterupted by a notification from Jonghyun, you open it to find that he wrote on your wall. "I love you more then they all do"  You almost screamed with frustation, What the hell? Your brain started to hurt really bad at what that psychopath could mean. Is he just playing mind games? Why would he say that?, You didnt understand and you don't want to. You stared and stared at the screen, after clicking on the notification, you found he deleted it as soon as he wrote it... You still saw it though, letting it drive your thoughts insane.

Bang spoke to you "Hey, why the hell does Zelo get an I love you back and don't?" You smiled softly at him interrupting your thoughts. "Because I do love him, i've only known you for a week now". You talk to Bang ignoring everything, wanting him to make all the thoughts go away again, and soon enough he does and they do. "Ouch, theres easier ways to reject people Ice Queen" Soon enough you find yourself laughing, never in your life has anyone called you Ice Queen to be fair it was a retty fitting name for your exterior self. You both continued to converse,  after all you had so much in common. You were now randomlly talking about Video games and Bang told you "You know I once had an online girlfriend? It was for fun but she got really possessive, it was scary." You laughed at his pitiful life as he told you he had to make a new gamer account to be free of her and her "demonic beviour"

He talked pointlessly about more things, you loved it though, the constant talking of nothingness,it was what made you feel so close to him. Its only been a week but it honestly felt like years, it was weird, it felt as though you could tell him anyway, you already knew everything about him, his birthday, his family and their names, what he does for fun, things he likes and things he hates. You smiled as Bang continued to tell you about when he was playing a war game earlier but was lonley since all his friends were playing different games. You laughed and said "Find yourself another online girlfriend then loser, then you could be entertained" He replied in a split second "I already have one" Your heart stopped for a moment as you stared at the screen with a sudden pain in your chest until you recalled a memory of you walking with him in the park and him telling you he didn't have a girlfriend, that was when he briefly told you about his ex's and how they cheated on him. It was the first you've heard of his paranoia and insecurities. Weird why the hell did you feel like someone just slapped you when he wrote that? On instinct of your memory you asked him "I thought you said you didn't?" He replied with a smiley face and wrote "You remembered :D"  but continued on and  wrote. "I ment you though" You blinked, confused? "You, what?" you asked, "You are my girlfriend" he replied.


And then you lived happily ever after. LOLJke xD Tell me what you think my beautiful babies? <3