Home Alone?

Bittersweet.

Getting over the events that occurred today, you were supposed to go to school for a meeting in order to continue your education there as a college student. However, the school called you in order to do it over the phone, simply asking what your grades were, and then said you were accepted. That was it, It now meant you had a free an unplanned day to meet Bang Yong Guk. You readied yourself and then took a glance in the mirror, fixing your orange tank top and adjusting your shorts. Deciding you looked acceptable you left towards your boyfriends house.

---------

Having reached his house, you were let it by the noisy boys. You weren’t reluctant to go in as Zelo was inside and had slept over. He, of course, would protect you from harm, not that there was any. You greeted Yong Guk with a big hug and then laid down on the couch as the boys talked elsewhere, it was early and you felt a lack of sleep. Hearing the boys in the hallway of the house, it seemed Zelo was leaving… Awkward, does that mean you would be home alone with Bang Yong Guk? Your face started to heat up and you immediately felt anxious and scared. You weren’t one for inexperienced territory.

While Zelo was still in the hallway, Bang came into the living room and captured your own eyes with a unfamiliar smirk letting out a “You okay there?”. Your face flushed, it was almost as if he could read your mind. He walked towards the couch that you laid, slowly, almost in sync with your irregular heartbeats and bent down to kiss you. Before your mind processed what was happening he stopped and moved away from you while you stared at the new sad look on his face. He walked back out as soon as it happened. You laid there still as ever, you panicked and hadn’t responded to the kiss. You couldn’t help it, just as he kissed you, you remembered the way he stole your first kiss on this very couch. You didn’t mean to reject the kiss.

You heard Zelo leave muttering a “Bye midget, try grow a little”. You clenched your teeth at his remark but soon forgot your anger which was replaced by the awkward air in the room. Bang had sat on a chair away from the couch you laid on. Staring at the TV saying nothing, it hurt because he still had that blank face you knew all too well. You couldn’t do anything about it, there was no way In hell you were going to get up and kiss him. There were earthquakes going on inside your head, as you tried to think of how to make this all better. wishing he would just say something. You stared blankly on at the tv however Bang had leaned forward now, blocking your view with his head which left your no choice but to examine him instead. He didn’t look at you but he was fidgeting too much, biting the insides of his lips, he did those little things when he was in deep thought. “What’s wrong?” you asked out gently. “Nothing” was his sharp reply, it wasn’t aggressive in any way but it still cut through you and made you feel small.

You remained in silence for what felt like a year before you sat up and at some chocolate you hadn’t finished yet. You got up to go to the kitchen and got a drink while wanting to stab yourself for having made this all so awkward. You entered the room again and this time sat on the couch with your knees up and your arms around your knees. You really wanted to curl up into a ball and disappear with the stares he gave you, you buried your head into your arms until you felt weight shift beside you. Lifting your head you were greeted with Bang who didn’t look at you and looked straight ahead at the TV. “Idiot” he let out as you watched him, his jaw line glistening as he spoke out. “Why am I an idiot?” You asked out, knowing full well why. “You made it awkward, laying down on the whole couch and... not kissing back” In that moment he seemed so childish you could have sworn you saw a pout. “And anyway, there wasn’t anywhere for me to sit, was I supposed to sit on top of you?” He finished while turning to look directly into your eyes. For a moment you forgot who he was and what situation you were in as you took a glimpse into heaven through his beautiful brown orbs. Coming back to earth, you laughed letting out a “Sorry” while patting his head, you had the chocolate wrapper in your hand and got up again to through it away not being able to stare into his eyes any longer due to fear of hyperventilating.

You came back and sat next to him cautiously, giving him your attention again. “Lay down again” He ordered you. You looked at him confused; he gave you a gummy smile and decided to make you do it himself. You squeaked a little as he moved you the way you would move a pillow to get comfortable. Bang laid down with you in his arms, he was on his side while you lay with your back against the couch and his head on your chest. You started to blush intensely and as he hugged you tighter and cuddled you. You then smiled down a the sight before you, he had shut his eyes and rested with the happiest and most peaceful look you had ever seen upon someone’s face. You immediately relaxed in his arms and played with his hair while finally paying attention to the movie on the TV and letting Yong Guk rest on top of you.

------

After watching a movie and having had several play fights, Yong Guk started to move again, he bent his head down and kissed your right hand. No one’s ever done that before – well no one’s ever done any of this with you before – you giggled at his cuteness as he smiled up at you. He moved away from your hand and crept to your neck sending shivers down your spine as he slowly moved up to your cheeks. Torturing you until he claimed your lips in which this time you happily replied. You wondered if you had ever told him you loved the way he looked at you, He sees you, no like how other people do. But he really sees you. It makes you feel something you’re unsure about  - he made you feel beautiful. It’s hard not to get high on such a feeling, hard not to want more as you indulge within it deeper then you could have ever imagined.

Sweet and soft kisses were being placed on your lips; it felt as if your soul was being caressed every time he connected with you, taking you in whole as his lips become more frequent and less lengthy. “You’re so small, am I not crushing you?” He teased inches away from your face; you felt his smile against your cheeks, saw the eyes that poured emotions into you. You shook your head and tried to retort but he silenced you with another kiss. “Please kiss me again” it was a thought that was reoccurring every time he stopped to breath as if it were background music to the sounds of him devouring your existence, your morals and your innocence as the kisses became needy and fired something inside of you that you had yet to understand. However you were engulfed by the moment, accepting his love and returning it as best as you could.

You started to smile into the kiss as you thought about what you were doing; having a boyfriend, being in his house, having what others call a make out session. If anyone had told you this would be happening you would have never believed them, there was no way in hell you would have ever let a boy hug you for longer than a second. Bang stopped and stared at you, “Are you comfortable” he asked sweetly, you nodded your head and he accepted your answer by kissing you again breathlessly.

-------

Time had flown away and it was time for you to get back home before it was dark, there was only one problem. You had to stop kissing, you tried to move him a little but he refused and held you tighter. “Baby… I … Have to….Go” You let out between kisses, “No” he almost growled back and continued to kiss you. You laughed on the inside and smiled into the kiss, he honestly did act like such a child sometimes, more so than yourself. After another 10 minutes you managed to detach yourself and make it to the hallway while he sulked.  “Why can’t you just live here” You put on your shoes ignoring him while Bang murmured more nonsense. “Seriously though, what if I just buy you off your parents. Are four cows enough?” You laughed at him and straightened up with your shoes now on to look at him. You tip toed and kissed his cheek “Goodbye Bang” you said sweetly, trying to hide your sadness of having to part otherwise you would both get nowhere. You tried to turn for the door but he told you to wait, he left and came back with a cute bag, he took out its contents and revealed a cute Panda hat, it was all fluffy and insanely adorable. He made you wear it and you opened your mouth to say something but he silenced you with a long, sweet kiss and said “Your Welcome”

You let his house extremely sad, how much more perfect could he be, you touched the black ears on top of your head and smiled, you missed him already regretting having forced him not to walk you home. You just felt like it was a waste of his time, sighing you carried on walking. After a little while you felt someone running up from behind you and you span round quickly and were greeted with Bang. He had his hands on his knees and was bent over to catch his breath. He rose up and greeted you with and extraordinary gummy smile, one that really reached his eyes. The idiot ran all the way after you, you instantly smiled feeling warmth radiating your whole body, starting from your heart where it now burned. The feeling you get as a child when your crush says hi to you. He took another step forward and embraced you in a big hug while lifting you off the ground and spinning you around.

He still held you tightly even after having set you aground again. “Dummy” you whispered out into his chest and held on to him tighter. You wondered if he did these kind of things in order to prove himself, in order to make you trust him that much more. That guard you had up all the time? In that moment it felt like it had just shattered and you needed his support to stay upright. This was it wasn’t it? It was a conformation of what you had already known, Bang Yong Guk was your first and there was no going back. You both let go but he still held onto your hand and you walked home together. Entering the park, there was a fence door that was practically the same height as you, Bang decided to jump over it using one hand as a balance. You refused to be impressed despite how cool he looked just then, he could have hurt himself but his gummy smile was more than enough to tell you he was perfectly fine.

“I’m hungry” Bang let out, “Well go get something to eat” you replied. “I’m not hungry anymore”  You looked up at him as he replied, thinking he was insane. “Why tell me you’re hungry then? Idiot” Just as you cut your eyes away from him, he pulled you close to him “Because I’m hungry for you Panda Face” You blushed at his smirk that was only evident for a second before his face was once again in front of yours, Claiming you as forever his.


Sorry I haven't written in so long. Please don't hate me! It was exam season and I just finished my exams :( I hope this was worth the wait and I hope you like it.

Tell me what you think?

Did everyone like the mv for rain sound? Didn't everyone in the video look so perfect? XD >.<