Another Touch.

Bittersweet.

You went to school for revision of your exams, that was your excuse atleast. You planned to meet Bang after the revision session for as long as you could, the thought of seeing him again brought a grin to your face. You couldn't wait. You honestly did try to revise when you got into school but as soon as you came into school you got bullied by Jay Park and Taecyeon, and started to playfight with them, you tried to force them to revise since they probably needed more help then you did but they laughed it off and you started throwing calculators at each other again. Before you knew it, it turned it a big playful fight. You laughed cheerfully with your friends as Hyuna screamed at the boys to settle down while a eraser flew at her forehead, she ran around trying to catch Jay and make him pay for what he did.

After the fail revision you went out to play basketball with Taec and Jay, you saw Jonghyuns friends playing too, you got scared thinking you would see him but thankfully after a quick scan around you realised he wasn't there. When Taemin spotted you he ran up to you and hugged you, how weird you thought. They were all awkward with you after the whole Jonghyun thing.After he let go off the hug, he said "You know, you can be with that boy, I'll deal with it. He can do whatever he wants but he can't make you cry" You looked at him surprised. He started complaining that they probably wont see you much anymore, that's right... You made a bond with all of them, not just Jonghyun, you thought about the way you guys would all play together. You did have some fun times, it was sad. It was like Taemin was saying goodbye. You gave him a big smile and told him not to be silly of course you would still be their friends. Taecyeon suddenly gave you his old man face from behind Taemin and dragged you along with Jay, they questioned you about this 'boy' you refused to tell them anything and ran away after snatching the ball away from Jay. You ran towards the hoop and shot, it went in and just like that you and your two friends started to play a game.

Hearing a Buzz you take out your phone, Bang was finally awake, he told you "I'm coming now, watcha doing?" You told him you were playing bball after he asked where you said "Round back, I''ll come towards the shops to meet you" He didn't reply back yet so you continued playing. Hyuna and Ayani met up with you guys and watched you guys lay while chatting together. they weren't very sporty like you. Taecyeon had the ball and was holding it up high as you got closer to him to get the ball, you hated it when they did that. Jumping up you couldn't reach, you playfully punched his stomach so he dropped the ball and shot it in the hoop, grinning. You expected him to come hit you, starting another playfight but both the boys didn't tag team against you. You looked behind you in confusion to see them staring at something. Someone to be exact. You look around to see Bang Yong Guk, walking towards you guys, hands in his baggy jeans. He looked up and met your eyes, giving you a wide smile. He looked so defined every time you saw him, like every movement of his was a newly sculpted masterpiece or sketch. You followed his eyes towards the boys beside you and that hard emotionless look came back on his face. You didn't like it. Shaking your head, does he always has to be such a tough guy you thought to yourself.

"Is that who Taemin was talking about?" you heard Jay Park say as he examined Bang Yong Guk with an equally hard look. Taecyeon had the same stare. You hurriedly shoo'ed your friends away and told them that you were leaving now, you panicked, you didn't expect Bang to actually come inside of your school like he's even part of it. That boy is too confident for his own good. You friends didnt let you leave so after introducing Bang as your new 'friend' that you knew through Zelo, you all went towards the park near your school to play there instead since the younger kids were starting to come out for their break. Why did it feel weird to call Bang your friend, thats what you were right?

Only the girls stayed with you. Jay and Taecyeon decided to go meet up with the rest of their friends elsewhere. You gave them both a big hug and waved them goodbye. Weird, you felt as if you could feel someones intense stare down your back. You shivered. Nope, you were probably imaginig things, you thought to yourself as the remaining of you walked towards the park. When you reached the park, your stomach pains got worse at that moment, you hated being on your period, you always got it the worst. Sighing you concentrated on what was happening, Hyuna and Ayani wanted to play with some guy that was in the basketball court because he looked cute, they were too afraid to ask so we just stood their awkwardly watching some guy play basketball. Bang walked up to the guy on his own accord and the guy looked back at us and smiled. We were invited to play with him, Hyuna And Ayani had a gleaming look in their eye as they went to accept the offer with him. Meanwhile your stomach was hurting too much so you just leaned on the basketball court's metal cage, Bang was stood still beside you, You both stood there talking for a while until you were interrupted by Bang's phone. He picked up and started talking, you took the time to admire him and his gracious deep voice, watched his Adams' apple move slightly as he spoke, a confused look upon his face as he got off the phone. "A girl just called me to ask me what meant, I'm pretty sure she knew too." he said as if he were annoyed but there was no hint of annoyance in his voice, you blushed a bit at what he said but said nothing and thought to yourself that it was indeed weird. You felt something else when he told you that a girl called him, you just didn't know what. All you knew is you didnt care nor wanted to know who she was.

Breaking out of your thoughts you feel Bang holding your left hand and running out the Basketball court, leading you away from your friends. They both didn't notice as they were running around with the boy they just met, You felt a blush upon your face as you watched his back lead you away. As soon as you where far enough the walking steadied. "Sorry, I just wanted to have you to myself" He said as he gave you a gummy smile looking back right into your eyes but never letting go of your left hand. He started walking again and you walked beside him quietly saying nothing because you were sure you stutter or something. Only managing to mutter out "stupid". You felt your heart beat faster, he didn't let go of your hand and you could feel his warmth radiating your skin, almost as if it were slowly Oozing into you, it made you feel kind of weak. You were embarrassed, extremely embarrassed, but you didn't want to let go this time. You wanted to just enjoy the feeling, he made you feel good and you liked it, plus your stomach hurt, shouldn't a girl feel better when its that time of the month? Maybe it was hormones but whatever it was, you accepted his touch, it may be a simple act to him but it meant alot to you.. You both talked while walking home towards your house, you knew he was taking you home, it's weird that he already knew a different way to get there when he's only walked you once. Smart you thought, or maybe a stalker? but you'd rather go with the first option.

"Strike!" you called out again, you both started bickering due to the topic of Narut being brought up. Bang was trying to tell you Sakura was his favourite character and although you don't mind her, she was getting really stupid in the anime, always following Sasuke and acting foolishly because of him, after voicing your opinion, you told Bang She was gay and thats when the argument started. He in return called your Precious Gaara gay which lead to the point where you went on strike and walked ahead away from him in a fit. Your walking turned into a run as you felt him right behind you, he started chasing you down the long road. Soon it became a run for your life, but you were clearly no match for him.

He caught up to you and started tickling your sides, feelings his hands on you again, his warmth. It was nice... Your laughing was put to a halt as you realised how close he was and the position you were in. He had you backed against a wall and suddenly you felt a wave of embarrassment, you started somewhat repettively screaming that you forgave him so he would get away from you while shutting your eyes. Feeling him stop you slowly open your right eye, taking a peek. He was still close but not as close as before, he started laughing at your reaction and you turned away from him preparing to walk away with your tomato face. As soon as you turned around to keep walking, you felt his arms wrap around your neck from behind you, his hands reached yours on your waist. He really was tall in comparison to you, wasn't he? You probably looked like such a kid right now, you thought to yourself. Bang refused to let go and rested his head ontop of yours, making you both do this silly penguin walk down what was left of the rest of the road,   while you threw insults at him to get him to get off. Telling him he was heavy and fat. Nothing worked, not that you hated it though, but you refused to admit that.

You were near your house and it was time to say goodbye, You stood a safe distance away from him and gave him a simple wave and a smile, telling him goodbye. "Come here" you heard him say in that rough voice of his. The natural authority never falters with him, he made it sound like you were his puppy, you gave him a glare and said no attempting to turn around and walk away only to be forcefully hugged by him. You quickly hugged him and expected it to end and tried to let go but he squeezed you tighter. "You let go too quickly" You heard him say. Embarrassed from his words you stop fighting him and allow yourself to lean against his body, relaxing obediently. The hug got less forceful and he held you softly, in reality it wasn't even that long. But you've never hugged someone like that before so to you it felt like eternity. He loosened the hug and kept you in his arms, he whispers out your name likemhe wanted to ask something and causes you to look up towards him, there were all sorts of things going on in his beautiful brown orbs that were all directed at you. "Nothing... Goodbye" You heard him continue while leaning down towards your face, he places a kiss on your forehead and moves away from you, straightening up. He gives you a smile and leaves you there burning up with embarrassment.