Another day out.

Bittersweet.

Somehow you woke up to hearing weird noises, at first you got kind of creeped out since you were half asleep but then as you became more awake you realised it came from your phone. You stared at in shock; you were still in a call. “umm hello?” you asked, “Good Morning Cutie” you heard incredibly y voice say, causing shivers to go up your spine and force you wide awake. Apparently, Bang decided not to end the call when you fell asleep on him the night before, so the call just continued on and on and on. He said embarrassing things like he did want to let go among other weird things. He was becoming such a big part of your life, it’s hard to people you’ve only known him for a couple of months now, this boy that wormed his way into your life, he forced himself onto you and your fragile heart.

He was really weird, a good weird. He seemed different from anyone else, it felt like he genuinely had feelings for you. No one’s ever made you feel like that before, made you feel so loved. Every day you seem to find more and more thing you like about him, that amount he seemed to care for you was endless. Even when he went to parties or go out with his friends, he would always text you, always let you know you were on his mind. No literally, he would say those words without any shame, openly admitting his feeling for you. It was crazy, the things he made you feel, the moments you had with him, you find yourself accepting anything he does. You could no longer say no to him, to everyone else in the world you were a couple, you were both perfect for each other, not even couples conversed and did what you guys did. I mean who stays on the phone until the morning just to keep talking for the rest of the day? It was insane, but they were your mutual feelings for each other.

You didn’t know when you started replying back to his sweet comments, when you started to call him baby, when everything changed. But it all clearly did, there was no question about it, you were already his whether you admitted it or night, it just wasn’t official yet, but it may as well have been and that was the part you found scary, the part were in the back of your mind you still had a bad feeling about everything, the part where you felt like something wasn’t right, but every day that part of you got smaller as this boy continued to show you how amazing he is. He really was one hell of a boy, He would sometimes try to do things to get a reaction out of you, like call other girls pretty or simple things like that. You knew him too well to not know he just wanted a reaction. You never gave him one though, you were never the jealous type, there’s never been a reason for you to be so even while he called other girls cute, you just laughed and agreed with him because they were. Why would you get jealous when you knew he liked you? It didn’t make sense, it was beautiful. The confidence he gave you, you loved the fact that even if he joked like that, you never had to second guess him because you knew you were the one he thought about, he made it very evident in all the millions of words he spurs at you in a day. Almost as if he were trying to overload your brain with him.

Today was the day things changed though, that bad feeling you had arose as Key was telling you to be careful. The he knew of Bang Yong Guk and the many girls he had been with, that he flirted with every single girl. He told you not to get too caught up because you were like a sister to him and he wants you to stay happy, on instinct you defended to boy you grew feelings for. Rejecting all his words but accepting it all at the same time. You knew Bang Yong Guk had been with a lot of girls. You knew that, however. The relationship you and him had, it went beyond just simple flirting right? You both had developed this connection that was really hard to break, the way you both felt so at home, so comfortable. You’re sure Bang felt the same, the feeling you gave him, it was too strong to not be something real so you refused to believe anyone else’s words. But it still made you think. It made you think a lot, so much that your brain started to hurt. You felt upset, you needed reassurance, something to tell you that what you just heard was lies, despite the fact you already knew it was, you just needed to hear it.

You called Zelo and his words were all you needed to hear, you loved Zelo too much not to believe that each and every single one of his words were gold. He told you that he wouldn’t necessarily describe Bang as flirtatious but more so that girls seem to throw himself at him, which supposedly does make sense. But the words that instantly set your mind at ease were “To be honest, do you really think I’d let him talk to you if he was no good for you?” he didn’t need to say anything else, nothing else mattered because that was all you wanted to hear. The fact that he looked after you, to have someone you love tell you that it was okay, that you were ready for this and that Bang was a good guy. However the subject still left you thinking quite a lot, about your life and the carefully laid out thoughts you had, Bang came like a gust of wind and messed everything up.

You needed to see him and you were extremely happy that today was the day you get to spend time with him, it already felt like the longest morning you’ve ever had.  You needed to see him, to be held and smell what calmed every fibre of your body. As soon as you both met up and sat on a bench somewhere you felt a sudden impulse to kiss him, you tilted your head upwards slightly and moved towards him and kissed his cheek. Surprising the boy as it was the first time you’ve ever initiated anything, he smiled his big goofy gummy smile and whispered an angelic ‘Thank you‘. You looked away embarrassed, simply telling him that it was his reward, he made a deal where he would want a kiss on the cheek instead of all the cookies you always promised him but never ever gave him. How could you not like him? Look at the face he just made, it felt like your heart was ready to just die as it had seen all it would ever need to in order for it to be happy.

The rest of the day was spent beautifully, as always, with loads of random cute moments that you doubt you would ever forget. At the beginning, while you both walked around the busy street, he reaches out and grabs your hand but you quickly let it go, he looked back down at you with a beautiful laugh and said, “Look, if anyone sees, just tell them that because you’re so tiny I held your hand so you wouldn’t get lost” he thinks reaches out and gentle wraps his hand around yours. You blushed deeply at his cute comment and said nothing, how could you even speak when you had this constant heart that kept malfunctioning at every word he uttered?

There was also that moment where you passed by a video game store and didn’t hesitate to go in, you remembered the way Bang laughed and says “so the girl goes in” You ignored his ism and the melody of his laugh to look at the new games that were out. When the day ended and you guys went home, he started to about the fact you were mean to him again, you told him that you were only nice because you missed him today and that was all. Everything was back to normal again.

  •  
  • Bang Yong Guk: [Insert Your Name Here] I like your face. Not because its pretty. But because its your face.
  • [Insert Your Name Here]: What does that even mean you psychopath.
  • Bang Yong Guk: I like youuuuuuuuuuuuuu
  • [Insert Your Name Here]: Well I don't like you so cry.
  • Bang Yong Guk: It's cool, I'll just be another on the list.
  • [Insert Your Name Here]: Clearly.
  • Bang Yong Guk: It's cool, I don't mind. Me and the rest of the boys can have group gatherings and , talk about how much you want you but can't get you. Blablablaa
  • [Insert Your Name Here]: You're actually insane.
  • [Insert Your Name Here]: You're my favourite toy so far though :3
  • Bang Yong Guk: How nice of you...
  • [Insert Your Name Here]: I'm just kidding.
  • Bang Yong Guk: About what exactly?
  • [Insert Your Name Here]: About you being my favourite toy?
  • Bang Yong Guk: Oh, Stil lthe favourite though right?
  • [Insert Your Name Here]: Favourite, likeable, male specie so far. Yes.

________________________________________________________

Sorry for the boring chapter, I just don't want to rush the relationship since they only met for a little while now, you need to be slowly persuaded okay ^^ :3