Crazy tendencies

Bittersweet.

Today was the day you graduating from Year 11. You were very excited but extremely nervous for today, you’ve been that way for a couple of days now. Without Bang in your life, you don’t really know what you would do, it’s weird to think just a couple of months ago the sweet boy calming your nerves didn’t exist to you. You were on your way to school early so You could see Bang Yong Guk for about 30 minutes before you had to go to school since your teacher was throwing your class an early party before graduation starts. As soon as you met up with him you started to talk casually after giving him a hug as a greeting. You’ve become accustomed to doing so as the actions were now almost like reflexes. It was just something you did every time you met him. It was clear that you were both very comfortable with each other now.

During the conversation of utter randomness he tried to pull you for the brick wall you were in front of  but you refused to step towards him. This time he simply moved towards you instead, making you lean on the wall while he wrapped his arms around your waist but still kept a somewhat distance only now his legs were on either side of your smaller ones. He continued talking while reaching out on instinct to grab the sides of his jacket in order to have some input in the gentle action he just gave you. He spoke on about something funny Zelo did but you didn’t pay much attention to the actual words. Too distracted by the warmth of his hold and the way his perfect jaw line moved up and down and he spoke. The way that beautiful laugh came out of nowhere, in between his sentences, and swept you off your feet with the non-existing wind it came from with.  Yet it continues to appear managing to fill up your lungs at the same time and make you feel so complete, so full of... Him.  Bang Yong Guk walked you into school, going the back way and sitting on a bench next to the football pitch. People from school walked by; some giving you weird looks, some smiling and others not really caring. You were used to all the looks by now, back then it used to bother you but now all you cared about was spending time with him. No one’s opinion mattered, no one could make you feel like it was a mistake to be next to him because it wasn’t. It was the best thing that has ever happened to you.

Having someone care for you, knowing that they feel exactly the same way you did. It was like finding heaven right in front of your eyes, like finding something when you weren’t even looking for it. Finding a treasure called Bang Yong Guk, a boy that can make you weak by simply staring at you, make you blush and have sighs of content with the simplest actions. Just as he was now, wrapping an arm around you and moving closer, like the insignificant gap between you was as long as the Great Wall of China. Those simple actions that made your heart melt yet still be able to beat in an intensified rhythm as the gooey blob it becomes.

-------

As soon as you left him to go into school you received a text “What’s up baby, how’s the party? Sneak me some cake under your dress x” You smiled at the boy you adored, how could he be so perfect? He defies all the clear cut thoughts you ever had, makes you feel like everything you’ve ever thought was wrong because he was so right. So right that nothing else made sense because in comparison he was the superior being among everything that stood alongside him. He made it impossible to refuse him, slowly he wormed his way into your life, each day creating bigger marks of emotion, scaring you with the feelings you venerated. As it got closer to getting ready for your graduation you started to feel scared and nervous again, putting on the graduation gowns made everything seem that much more real. As soon as you sent a text only hinting your nerves, the phone rand and Bang was already saying soothing words into your ear. How could you not feel better when you had the most flawless existence of life telling you, in an outrageously beautiful voice, that you’d be fine? You had to get off your phone but your felt much better after having talked to him.

----

Just at the moment where your name was going to be called out you received a text back from Bang. You had texted him “OMFG I’M ABOU TO STAND UP. I’m probably gonna fall. Afaiosdfjkaglagaklgalgkalg. May god help me” You stood up and read what he wrote. “Lol, I bet you look cute right now” and just like that, the nerves just left you and you walked up to get your certificate. The thought you could probably imagine Bang laughed at the way you were acting today made every bad feeling just disappear into thin air as you heard his amazing laughter ring in your eyes while your hearted thumped due to all the adrenaline going through you.

------------------

After everything finished and you threw your hats up in the air, the memorable day was finally at an end. You went to go see Bang Yong Guk before you left to go home but he was already waiting for you at the gates. Alongside his fellow beauties that he calls friends, Himchan and Zelo. Himchan was being fat and wanted a burger so he left your school grounds before you guys did. You all decided to go to the shops near Bang Yong Guk’s house since he of course lived a minute away from your school. It was pretty late by now and even though your mum said it was okay for you to stay a little while longer with your friends, she now said that you needed to come home effectively ruining your plans to stay and be with Bang. You  turn towards Bang again after coming off of the phone and tell him “Look I need to go” and he simple Okayed you and verbally said go. Weird you thought, however you had to much pride to just stand there and be confused. You turned around and for some reason the boys followed, in your mind you thought  he was planning on following me so you  said “..Go home Mr? Where you going.” Out of nowhere he slightly  raised his voice telling me he lost something  and was looking for it not following you.  You were shocked and irritated but still said nothing, a simple okay and a sorry followed by an “I really do need to go?” it came out more like a question. Was he mad?

“No you don’t” He answers back roughly, you looked him dead in the eye with equal force that he gave you. Zelo and Himchan just stood there, probably slightly uncomfortable.  “Yes I do promise.. My mum just called didn’t you see” He replies back with another emotionless “No”. Did he think you  wanted to leave him or something? What a weirdo you thought to yourself, however you didn’t like being yelled out as if you were a kid, it irritated you but you said nothing. You then turned to Zelo and asked him if he saw you talking on the phone, he clearly did but was being a about it. “Yeah, I saw you on the phone but how do I know it was your mum?” You looked at him as if he was crazy, it was the first time in a long time you looked up to Zelo’s face. You gave him the worst glare of your life and refused to even say anything else to his ridiculous reply. “Bye” You itched out, clearly annoyed and just walked away from them.

This was the first time you had a argument… Well, misunderstanding? It didn’t feel nice and you were extremely annoyed, your brain already spazzing at all the thought going through it. You did plan on leaving but you say Jay Park and Taec, you had to obviously say hello and goodbye properly. They were your friends. You only talked for less than a minute and Zelo lets out “I thought you had to go, you can talk to them and not us? Isn’t your mum waiting for you?” You looked at him with somewhat anger only to receive a look from him. He was giving you that look. Hard to explain but even though you don’t see Zelo a lot, you knew him well enough to just read him like a book. That look made you feel like he was speaking out Bang Yong Guk’s thoughts because Zelo wouldn’t speak to you like that. You got even more irritated and looked away from Zelo without even replying, a blank look on your face. Jay Park and Taec had their typical over protective friend’s look on their face, you gave them a smile as reassurance and said goodbye.

-------------------------------

As soon as you left, Yong Guk called you. “What do you want?” you hissed out and he replied back with the most irritating words he could have ever said “Why so serious” and just like that he made it okay again within a matter of minutes. How could he change your emotions so quickly? Make you feel a hundred things within a split second, is it even far that you can’t stay mad at him? I mean he was clearly acting like an idiot but why was he so irresistible, before even realising it, you had already forgiven him and you shivered from the cold air as you waited for a bus home. You instantly regretted not saying goodbye to that warm boy you care about so much. You let out a sigh and wished the bus would hurry up, it’s been a tedious yet exciting day.