Closeness.

Bittersweet.

 


'Texting you so you acknowledge im missing you <3 xx' You read laughing to yourself. Honestly, how much more perfect could this boy be? Since it was the holidays, Bang Started goin work early in the mornings, you would wake up to his voice and if you didn't, He disconnected the call in order to call again and have the annoying buzz wake you up. It really was perfect, you had gotten used to hearing his voice everyday and it made you feel like he was always there with you, it was such a warm feeling to have. You had both decided to meet after he finishes work, the only way that would happen was if he came to your neighbours house since it was only downstairs from where you lived, it was the only way you could get out and be with him. It's quite sad that it had to come to such means but you were grounded and it was made clear now that not seeing Bang was most definetly not a option.

-----

You yawned into the phonecall once again, Bang woke you up since he finished work early, it was currently around 3 pm but because you lived the good life, you had just woken up. He was being silly on the phone trying to persuade you that you were both married for 20 years however you told him he was lying because you were only 16 and on that note he decided to tell you a story to refresh your memory. He pretended to prepare his throat and you laughed as he started to speak. "Basically, i must have met you on the roadside right, i asked you 'yo gurl whats yo name' and then you told me while giggling like those cute kids and asked me what mine was. So i told you and then from there we kept speaking, a day came where i met you parents. They were like 'oh this kid, he crazy' i was confused thinking what did i do." inbetween his story you couldnt help but laugh again, he was such a goof sometimes. "Then your parents were like ' I aint taking this' and they took you to Canada, and i was all like  ':'( omg no wai'" You laughed even more at his attempts to make his beautiful rough voice sound high pitched.

"Then I was like, this and ran away. I went home and got enraged, i didn't know what to do so i sought Zelo for advice. I told him my idea, how i'd facebook you e'rey day till your old enough to run away" he almost rapped it out now "i'll try extra hard to make some money and Get a good job so we can run away together. So years passed And i made a million, I was big boy bawling like jimjones. So i holla'd at you on facebook tellling you how i got the P's and i'd fly over them when i'm free but i got not reply." he let out a dramatic shocked voice while you said "I'm not suprised, your an idiot" as a response, however he carried on with his ridiculous story with a fake angry tone saying 'LET ME TELL MY ING STORY' you laughed even harder while he tried to ignore you and carry on.

"I tried to reach you for days and days and ended up messages you 365 days but still got no reply and had to remain with my lonleyness, but one day i was up in the ends and i felt a aura. I looked around and found some buffting that was on her solo dolo but when i blinked there was a random guy beside her, one of those kpop looking mofos and apparently you were gonna marry him and i thought to myself, s crazy. Rolled up to the wedding, stabbed him in the neck with some chopsticks, grew a couple of wings and picked you up and we flew into the sunset." You told Bang what a idiot he was in between all your laughter, telling him his story was invald because you would never talk to a stranger that you met on the 'roadside'. "You know what's sad?" he intterupts you suddenly, "What?" You asked him, having stopped laughing. "The moment when your own wife doesn't remember you, that's the saddest thing of all" He spoke out in a monotone voice. "Idiot" You replied once again while his laughter sang beautifully in your ears.

----

It was finally time for Bang to come over, you couldn't really be bothered to change out of your PJs so you stayed in them, afterall you were only staying in your block, no living thing would see you. Except for Bang and you decided it was fine because your PJs were cute. When he told you he arrived, you wen't downstairs in order to let him in, trying to avoid going out too far incase any other human life saw you. You held the door in order to let him into the flats and he gave you a small hug since the elevator came and you both wen't inside. It was weird how you could see him a thousand times but every time you saw him, you would still be as shy as this first time. It was awkward to be in this small elevator with him, he tried to talk to you but you couldn't talk much since he was at such a close proximity and you knew if you looked up you would go a million shades of red. He was dressed in his typical american swag again, it fit him well, if it was up to you, you'd just stare at him all day but that's a little stalkerish is it not?

As the doors opened on the third floor, you lead the way to your neighbours house, only to have your neighbour text you that nobody was home and you should go in through the window. You were close to her so it was normal but you cursed her at this very moment bcause you had to do something so embarressing infront of Yong Guk. You bickered with him in order to try and persuade him to look away and after a while he finally agreed calling you an idiot. You held on to the window's ledge and pulled yourself up with is and fit yourself through the small open window. You know full well Bang watched you do it but you had to force yourself that he didn't. You let him in through the front door and towards the guest bedroom that you were familiar with after having taken off your shoes. You both sat down on the bed and you listened while he told you more about how his day wen't at work. It was all suddenly so awkward and quiet as you realised in your head that you were alone in this house with Bang, the thought made you nervous since it was the first time you were ever in a situation like this and you found yourself imagining weird things. You shook your head vigoursly, despite the fact Bang always threatened to you, he was a very sweet boy and you trusted him, you just couldn't help all the other embaressing thoughts popping up in your head. "Are you okay?" you heard Bang ask with a amused smirk on his face, "Yeah Fine" you let out, cursing having agreed to this idea.

You both sat down and talked for a little while until he said he was thirsty, even though this wasn't your house, it was practically your second home. You could pretty much do whatever the hell you wanted in it, you told Bang to stay in the room while you entered the kitchen. You opened the fridge and it was half empty like usuall, the only thing drinkable in it was Ribena, this left you in search for a cup. You reached up for it as you opened the cupboards but couldn't reach, you were fully prepared to climb ontop of the counters until you heard a deep voice laughing at your struggles. Bang stood still in the doorway after you specfically told him to stay in the room, you cussed him for disobeying you and tried to swallow your pride and keep reaching for the cup without the help of the counters. You told him to leave but his reply was "No, I like the image of you in a kitchen, I couldn't miss it" You turned around to throw him a death glare as he walked towards you. All vicousness left you as he stood still infront of you, looking directly into your eyes, mesmirising you. You shut your eyes tightly as he lifted his right hand up towards you. However after having peeked your left eye open, you realised he was holding the cup that you struggled to get with a delighted smirk on his face. He was so annoying you thought to yourself while grabbing it from him. ist Prick.

He was still standing right behind you while you tried to pour him the drink, you felt extremely nervous and just wished he would move away instead of being creepily still like that. You put the Ribena back in the fridge and went back into the rooom, leaving him there with the discomfort you felt. You could tell this was going to be a long day. After you both sat back down, he was mostly just bullying you and telling you more stories while you minimumly inputteded as it was hard to look up to see his perfect face spurrng words energetically. Your neighbour came back and you thanked the heavens that the tension could be cut with her loud talking. Now that she finally came, you got more hyperactive and felt more comfortable, the uneasiness of everything slowly drifted away. When she left the room, Bang was looking down at his keys and kept fiddling with them and when you took his keys, he played around with his voice. He usually does that when he's thinking, the avoiding eye contact made it clear. It was in these rare moments that you could really look up at him for a long period of time with your own thoughts. You let him be because he always talked about his thoughts when he wanted too, you were distracted by your thoughts as you read the text your neighbour just sent you from the living room. "KISS HIM! asasdg!" You blushed intensely. Is she insane? You put your phone away, feeling nervous again as you and Yong Guk continued talking with that somewhat awkwardness lingering in the air.

You and Bang were sat on the bed with your legs crossed, he was infront of you in the same posture while your knees touched. Out of nowhere Bang was saying he wanted to see your forehead. Since it was a really weird and random request you of course refused and backed away from his hands that tried to force you to let him see. He suddenly pounces on you and continously fights against you to let him see, you tried to get away from him and off of the bed but the fact was he had a strong grip on your hand. That pissed you off since you hated being weak or even feeling like it, the fact he was holding you and overpowering you made you want to fight back more. You both opposed each other until as a result of your struggles your head hit the wall with a thud.  He imedietly stood extremely still and then forced you into a embrace, he held you so tight as if you were a child that was about to cry and needed imediate comforting. He was angry at you for resisting but apologizing at the same time, you tried hard not to laugh and kept telling him you were fine. He held you and kept examining you, it made your face heat up and want the subject to be dropped. He kissed your head and maintained that depressed guilty look on his face while complaining that this was why he didn't like playfighting since he could hurt you. It was you want to beat him into a pulp but you went with the option of reassuring him that you were fine.

Somehow during all of this Head bumping scenario, he decided to lay down on the bed and pull you to lay down towards him. In that split second you felt like steam emerged out of your ears, due to the closeness, and you sprung back up to your original sitting position like a spring but this only caused him to pull you back down again with a greater force. Making sure you stayed put this time with those eyes that dared you to disobey. He then shifted a little closer and used his left elbow to support his head up while he stared at you. You felt uncomfortable under his gaze after a mere 2 seconds and looked  down towards his chest to hide your face away from him. You felt your heart beat like it was a drumkit that belonged in a band, you tried to calm yourself down but he wasn't helping the situation, he shifted even closer to you and slides his arms around your waist, pulling you closer to him. He rested his own head on yours and stopped moving however the warmth that radiated off of him was enough to make you feel every cell of his body as if it were vibrating against you.

It felt weird, a good kind of weird, you were warm and your heart seemed content with this fast rhythm it's never played before. You wanted to push him away because of how everything was making you feel since you didn't understand any of it but you also wanted to give in and move impossibly closer into him and accept the embrace. We stayed like that for a long time, he started to talk about trival things just as he did while you sat apart from each other, when it was your turn to input in the covnersation, your voice came out as whispers almost as if he was lulling you to sleep. Despite feeling comfortable, you refused to look up at him and thankfully he didn't make you, during your endless conversations, he randomlly kissed the top of your head and continued talking as if he wasn't doing things that made you feel like your stomach was trying to float away. You both stayed like that, enjoying each others company and talking stupidly about whatever you wanted. Somehow the next time you looked at the regretable clock on the wall, it was already magically 5:00pm, time to go. You felt your mood disperse of all happiness and feel like you've had it rough all your life. You really really didn't want to leave. You just wanted to stay there in his arms but you needed to go, you started to get upset while eventually sitting up and confusing him.

It seems he forgot about the time too as you told him you had to leave now. You stood up to stand infront of him as he sat up on the bed, you tried to pull him up but he refused to get up and remained seated infront of you. He pulls you into a embrace and you end up being pulled to stand between both his legs as you wrapped your arms around his neck to hug him back, it was too late not to give in what you wanted to do. He tilted upwards to kiss you cheek and for once you returned it imedietly, you pulled away smiling from him attempting to let go but that only results in him laying back down and pulling you back to lay ontop of him. You both stayed like that in the depressing silence, you only wanted to stay there for just about forever but you had to go. So you forced yourself off and away from his eyes with another goodbye and ran upstairs with a wind of unhapiness greeting you as you left him. You felt a desperation of need to go back there. To simply be where he was, you just had to go and as soon as you got home, you begged your mum with an excuse of wanting to finish a movie to be allowed back downstairs. You said it with such hope that you almost didn't hear the yes, but thankfully you did and ran back down with feeling the greatest you've ever felt. It's funny how your mood just changed within a split second, but thats what he did to you and you didn't even care at all.

Your neighbour opened the door with a big smile and a squek that showed she shared the same feelings about you being back, it was something about how she felt like cupid but it was irrelevant because when you walked back into the room and Bang stopped getting ready to leave. His cute blank face was replaced with the smile that  was worth anything in the world, it made you feel like you had a glimpse of paradise everytime he blessed you with it. While grinning he pushed you back on the bed and climbed on top of you, leaving continous feathery kisses all over your face. You couldn't help but giggle as you tried to force him off of you and to the side. You both bickered together and layed together until about 10pm, the day truely was perfect because you thought you would only be able to spend a few hours with hm. The time together made you really happy, so many things happened so it was hard to remember every detail but you wish you could. You always wanted to remember every single thing and everytime your thoughts drifted off, you found yourself remembering something again.

--

While you both layed together, there was no such things as personal space, if you had moved your lips a particle width closer, they would have met with his. They were a literal micrometre apart. This knowledge made you move so his cheeks were infront of you, you constantlt bit them while he talked, the reaction you got was always funny. He complained about it but never made the move to move away when you did it again. However he always got his own back, you never really realised how sensitive your neck was until it came to Bang Yong Guk, he would breath into it on purpose, making you feel goosebumps and even as he pulled away, it would be as if his soul lingered there, never leaving you. It felt really weird since you never allowed anyone near you to experience what it does to you but you let him. When he pulled you impossily closer to him, he burried his head into your neck and wrapped his arms tighter around me, he did it everything purpose, knowing full well how it made you feel. He was holding you too tightly for you to push him away as he nuzzled against the skin on your neck. When you tried to lean away from him, it only made it worse because now more of it was exposed for him to bully you with, he held you upright and molded your body against his in order for him to do as he pleased. It was all very intimate and even now thinking about it, you could feel his touch lingering on you, the thought of it made you blush once again.

--

His face was always too close to yours, sometimes he would just stare at you which made you paranoid. At times you thought he might try to kiss you and in others, you found yourself wanting to kiss him. You've never felt like that, it wasn't like you to want someone like that, nobody. Nevermind any of your crushes or the hot guys you see when you pass them by... Yet he made everything different, you didn't think when you were around him, it was very hard to hold onto your morals when you had a hot guys face right infront of you. It took everything to not give in and just see what it would feel like to have his lips on yours. Regardless of if you wanted to, you didn't think you were ready for it, he wasn't even your boyfriend, what if he didn't want to kiss you and you were thinking to much into it? The rejection would be the worst of all, especially for someone as inexperienced as you, say you did do it, you wouldn't be any good at it. That thought was enough to persuade you to control yourself.  It was so annoying having all these thoughts within you and trying to figuire out what he was thinking while he was with you. It was unfair how he made your emotions fo up and down and made you feel all these things you haven't felt before. If only you were able to read his mind while you were with him, it would have helped alot that day. He just continously stared at you, it made you so damn nervous, to imagine that stare now. You felt exactly the same as you did then, you shivered at the thought.

--

The way he held you kept changing too, it was random but also undeniably cute. You felt comfortable, at peace, like nothing could ever hurt you. At one point you both almost fell asleep, he might off, you may have aswell but the thumps of your heart were enough to keep you awake. Not only that but he was too hot, he felt like a radiator, literally. You were too comfortable to want to move but you couldn't take the heat so you moved away from him, being half asleep you only murmered "too hot" and rubbed your eyes. He called you a cub and you were sure you heard the smirk in his voice as he said "I know I am" You opened your eyes to give him a glare as he continued to say it was because he was a werewolf. "I thought you were a vampire, Mr. I want to drink your blood" and with that, the bickering started again, talking all sleepyness away from you both as you childishly argued. You both started to playfight until he randomlly stills and says "You know what..." and proceeds to pick you up in his arms and stand on the bed, Only to throw you back down, harshly. You wanted to slit his throat but the fact he bounced down and embraced you tightly while laughing made it extremely hard to focus.

--

You felt him shift you upwards during that moment when you guys were too close for comfort, he still pulled you in tights until your noses we're touching, you stared directly into his eyes, feeling the panic as he stared within them not moving. You tried not to panic to much but he was just too close. You were really nervous but he had already closed his eyes by the time a million thoughts ran in your head. Your lips were way to close and that thought made you extremely paranoid which scared you into moving your face away so that the left of your cheek was on his lips instead. As soon as they were, he started to nom on your cheeks as if it were food. He bit it and softly it, it was incredibly weird but in a weird way cute. It didn't hurt and since it was already so quiet, no one said anything. He casually bit and kissed your cheeks like he animal he was and then all of a sudden bit you hard which caused you to move in order to bit him back. Yet he didn't do anything, he moved his face back so you were facing him again, noses touching. His eyes were now wide awake and you could feel his breath on your skin leaving tingles to travel all across your body. He stared right at you then through you into the distance behind you, you knew when he was deep in thought and right now he was, you wished that you knew what he was thinking as he almost looked through your soul. Your face was the continous object of his sight, it was all very embaressing and made you feel very shy.

He moved his face closer and your noses touched, he moved to the right slightly, slowly moving to kiss your cheek. Then as his lips touched your skin, lifted it only barely off of you to place another kiss closer to your mouth and then again closer to the corner of your mouth. You paniced and moved away straight away, burying your face in his chest to stop him, before he could actually kiss you, if that was infact his plan. You were going insane and you doubted he was going to. You doubted he wanted to but you got to nervous. Everything he did, it was harded not to remember the detail as though it was imprinted in your brain. Just as you hid on his chest, he kissed the top of your head without faltering and held you closer. Every action of that night made you feel something new, made you feel just how much you want him, just how much you liked him. He put his hand on your cheek, stopping your thoughts and made you look up. He didn't say anything which made it worse. He let out a random smile and hugged you normally again going back to the original closeness which made it feel as if he was so far compared to before despite the fact he was only an inch away.

--

The staring did your head in, you told him to stop, it made you too nervous and then he simply said "Why?" and you told him it made you feel nervous which caused him to look at you more deeply and said "If I don't look at you what am I supposed to look at?" You had nothing else to say as you were met with his strong gaze but moved your head closer to him and lovingly bit his neck.

--

You sighed to yourself, going to sleep that night. It was not before remembering every detail of what had happened with him. What was going to become of you? To allow yourself to be loved, you were going to do it weren't you.

 


aslkflakgma. I hate school number one. and em, do tell me what you think. I hope these long chapters make up for me only being able to update one a week >.<