First Date?

Bittersweet.

Let's pretend everyone around 16/17 in the fic guys, just incase anyone was confused. I really hope every ones enjoying the story! love you guys <3

-------------------------------------------------

That night Bang Yong Guk told you that tomorrow Zelo's girlfriend would like to meet you so they all want to go to the cinema. It was weird because although they've only been going out for like 2 weeks, doesn't she hate you? You were pretty surprised to find out Zelo had a girlfriend, he had always been such a good boy, he was the sweetest person you'd ever known. With Zelo, you were both there for each other as whatever the person needed at that moment of time, it was always like that with him. If he needed a friend, thats what you were, if he needed a sister thats what he were. If he needed comforting from a somewhat lovers perspective, you gave it to him and in return he did so to. After all you both loved each other dearly, no one else really knew or understood how close you were to him. Him having a girlfriend wasn't the shocking thing, it was the fact he didn't tell you about it and you only found out from Bang, since he likes to talk a lot, He blabbed it out during the first couple of days you met him since he thought you knew already. After talking to Zelo, he said that she was an extremely jealous type, that she already didn't like you because every time he was online he'd be speaking to you. He also said he didn't really have a good excuse for not telling you about her and only apologised saying he was going to.

Despite your best efforts, you could never tell Bang No. He asked you to come to the cinema with Zelo and his girlfriend Suzy and thats what tomorrow's plan was. Bang kept you up with text messages, since Himchan and Zelo came over he said they were going to sleep at the same time and you should stay awake with him. He asked you what you were doing and you told him you were putting away some clothes, since you couldn't be on the laptop at the moment, it seemed to turn into a texting night.

  • "Aww, good to hear that my wife is training" You felt a nerve twitch, this guy is too ridiculous.
  • "You're a , I'm not your wife. Don't Himchan, Tell Zelo and him goodnight, hugs and kisses to all but you. Goodnight." You Replied
  • "I will him, you're going to kiss and hug them yeah? Cool then." You shook your head at the big baby you had to deal with.
  • "p.s. Strike"
  • You laughed out loud while replying back instantly, "You haven't got a licensee to strike and so what, it's hugs and kisses to my mandem"
  • "Strike. Go kiss mandem"
  • You laughed even more. "You're not allowed to be on strike or I wont come tomorrow."
  • "K"
  • "Ya. Stop being a child, what do you want."
  • "Think"
  • "Sigh* You're so annoying. *Kisses Cheek* Happy?"
  • "No because it's not real but I know how hard it is for you to initiate sweetness so I approve"
  • "Spoilt Bastard"
  • "I like it when you swear at me, You rarely ever spoil me, infact this might be the first time. I should hold a party"
  • "Go annoy Zelo and sleep before I punch your face."
  • "No thank you, Vampires don't sleep. Your face is beautiful"
  • "Don't randomly talk about my face you weirdo."
  • "I like it, Problem?
  • "Yes, Can I sleep now?"
  • "No, you don't need anymore sleep. You're beautiful enough"
  • "Shut up Loser, Goodnight x"
  • "Text me when you're awake. Goodnight Baby <3"

------------------------------------------------

You woke up at 9am to go meet Bang Yong Guk, since the only way you could meet Suzy was if you came out for school and you had to leave early to make it believable right? You hated losing sleep more then anything, it was irritating, however this was only for Bang and Zelo's sake. You sighed and put your hands in your dress's pockets, feeling the cold since you were out of your house and the warm bed you were once in. Arriving near where Bang lived, you sat on a brick wall and entertained yourself for a while. "BOO!" You heard the loud rough voice shock your heart, sending it's sound waves directly to the source which allowed you to live. Almost stopping it. You squealed pretty loudly and turned to find Bang laughing his head off, showing his gums off. He scared the life out of you. It was such a quite morning too, you felt slight annoyance and being tricked so. While waiting for Zelo and his girl, since it was still really early, you and Bang both walked endlessly for about an hour, talking like you normally do.

Since you were half asleep, you dragged yourself everywhere and didn't sleep much, You guys walked to nowhere and back then went into another nearby park and sat down on the benches. You both talked a little but you pretty lifeless at the moment. You felt Bang put his left shoulder over you and reach down to fix your dress's strap which had fallen off your shoulder. He pulled it up and kept his arm around you, you said thank you and a really faint blush appeared on your cheeks. Suddenly you head softly fell against his shoulder as he pulled you towards him a little. "You're tired right? Just rest a little" You blushed a little more but got more comfortable against him. He was always so warm and you really could have fell asleep but didn't thanks to your pride. You both sat there in each others company and time quickly passed you bye.

You heard something from behind you and when you looked back it was Ayani trying to creep up on you guys. You refused to be a victim, twice today, You two accompanied Ayani to where Hyuna was waiting for her, the playground of the park. You all chilled out in that area, acting like the teenagers you were. Bang had officially nicknamed Ayani 'Penguin' and they were both throwing curse words at each other and somehow Bang now had her in a headlock. It was a funny sight to see and you all laughed at what was happening, after that you all just conversed. Bang had somehow during the conversation attached himself to you. He hugged you from behind with his arms around your waist. Since you were around your close friends you felt comfortable, they wouldn't judge you or talk behind your back about you and Bang so you let him do as he pleased. It wasn't like you didn't enjoy being held either. You suddenly hear the sounds of a basketball hitting the floor, you turn around to see Jonghyun and Taemin in this parks basketball court. That was weird, they never ever come to this park to play, it's always the other one since the other court actually had the net for the hoops. As soon as they came in and spotted you guys too, they carried on playing but you could hear them talking with each other, it made you paranoid and you felt uncomfortable so you tried to pull away from Bang. As you placed your hands over his, you tried to remove him but he just held you harder and pulled you closer to him. You tried pulling away again but he just grabbed you again after you harshly told him not to touch you, he stopped his attempts to keep you close and let go. You were 100% sure he was angry but you refused to meet his eyes and confirm that fact.

After a while Hyuna decided to move onto the swings and Ayani sat down on the floor infront of her. Bang Yong Guk sat on the swing to her right and you just remained standing next to Ayani. In the midst of conversation Bang grabbed your arm and pulled you closer to him so you stood inbetween his legs. "Let me hold you" His worship worthy husky voice let out. His eyes commanding you with the same authority within his voice. The position you were in was really embarrassing for you, his hands were now wrapped around your waist while you stood inbetween his knees but you didn't defy his wishes. He found it funny that he was practically your height while he was sitting down. You turned your face towards him and gave him a death glare while Ayani and Hyuna laughed at this fact too. Honestly, the short jokes will never stop will they? You then felt a soft peck on your cheeks and turned away from him looking back to the girls, with embarrassment. He tightened his hold and pulled you even closer, your heart never slowed down for the rest of that while.

-----------

It had seemed that Zelo's girlfriend changed her mind and wanted to be alone with Zelo for today. Which made no sense to you what so ever since she was the one who organised this little event but whatever right? After a lot of persuasion, Bang finally got you to go to the Cinema with him alone. When you got there, the only available movie at that time was Kung Fu Panda, after all you did have a time limit for being out. You felt bad that Bang was watching a kids movie with you, however you really loved this film. You loved pandas and Bang knew this, suddenly it seemed like he planned this whole day... However, you highly doubted that. You payed for your own ticket, you would hate it if you actually let yourself let Bang pay for you. You refused to let him do that, there was no need. After you both got your tickets, you looked for screen 9 and went inside of it. Since it was day time, there weren't many people at the cinema, it was perfect since you got to sit right in the middle. You got comfortable since your feet are never on the floor when you go to the cinema, you always sit on it or have your legs crossed or something as if the chair where the sofa you had at home. As soon as the movie started, Bang already had his arm over your shoulder, you ignored it and just focused on the movie, it wasn't like you weren't expecting him to do so. It was just really hard to focus on the movie with his warm arm radiating you. Somehow his hand went from your shoulder to around your waist and he was now holding your hand. Your head was on his shoulder and you were really close together. You stayed like that for the whole movie, Quietly making comments to each other about it, then laughing at the funny parts. When the movie was over you detached yourself from him and stretched out, he kept looking at you but was silent as if he was in thought. He didn't show any signs of wanting to move so I sat back down, looking back towards him. He kept looking at you which made you nervous, it was as if he wanted to say or do something but he didn’t.

You quietly nodded your head towards the exit and smiled at him. He got up and you both left, you walked all the way back to school and then through the park you were just at to go home because you were early and decided to kill some more time with him. While going home Bang Yong Guk went into a Chicken shop and bought food for himself. You couldn't eat because you were with him and he always made you nervous hence the loss of appetite. You both just kept walking and talking. Bang had bought 2 burgers, that weren't even that big, but he couldn't eat it because apparently he wasn't hungry anymore. The plastic bag he had held had somehow ripped, he didn't want to hold the other burger so he forced you to eat it too. You started eating the burger, The time it took for him to throw the rubbish away and finish taking out the fries and take out the drink, you had already finished the burger. He turned back at you with a shocked look on his face. It seemed at that moment he finally realised how much you ate due to the fact he couldn't believe you ate it so quickly when it felt like it took him days to eat that one burger. You laughed at his reaction while he walked towards you, he then patted my head as if you were a small child and gave you a bright smile that really reached his eyes, how annoying you thought. Not sure whether it was the action he just did or his undeniable handsomeness.

As you both got closer to your house, he randomly hugs me from behind and you both walk funny like that because he didn't want let go. You smiled softly from infront of him, it's not like he could see it, but right at this moment. That was the moment that you felt the happiest, it felt like you could do anything as long as he was there. Like nothing could hurt you, that the happiness was forever. But it wasn't, it never is right? You force yourself out of unhealthy thought and curse at Bang to let you go. He then bend down and kisses your cheek for the second time that day. You shut up, blushing hearing his laugh vibrate against your back from behind you. As you were at the point where you always part ways he didn't want you to go home. "20 more seconds" he begged, sitting down on a brick wall, patting the spot next to him. After a couple of minutes he finally allowed you to leave, hugging you for another minute. He then placed a gentle kiss on your forehead and bid you farewell. You walked away from him, in a daze. Feeling all gooey from all the love you just received today.

----

You come home to be greeted with Jonghyun telling you he saw you kiss your man today, after somewhat arguing with him, you told him to off for the first time ever. It was just that, you had such a perfect day and you didn't want to ruin it. After ignoring him and okaying him, you thought to yourself. You just had your first date ever didn't you? You groaned, when did your life become so mushy.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Also guys, sorry if I updated slower as my school official starts again. Cry with me! :'(