Addiction.

Bittersweet.

Sorry if I don't update alot guys, I'll keep apologising, school is going to take up alot of time :'(

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 13:

Talking to Bang Yong Guk was always something you loved to do but now seeing him as become an addiction too. You find yourself eager to see him again and miss him as soon as you have to separate away from him. The days in your life pass by happily with him, he just makes everything feel that much better because he's in the picture. After running out of school having finished revision, You forced your friends to come along with you, dragging Hyuna, Ayani and Jay park to accompany you. You met up  with Bang in the park you both where that day you went to the movies with him, Himchan was with him too and to your surprise, Zelo was there too. This would mean that it was the 4th or 5th time you've seen Zelo? You felt slightly embarrassed at having 3 cute boys stare at you as you approach them with your friends. The fact Zelo was there made you make the floor your best friend even more, it was just the fact that someone who knew every single one of your secrets and someone who was able to look into your soul was now in front of you, how are you suppose to be able to look at them? It's easier on the phone or online. You sigh muttering about how you hate social gatherings.

You all chilled there, Jay park giving the boys evils. You were glad Hyuna and Ayani were there to talk to him. You appreciated your friends alot, you could deal with one person but meeting 3 people you're not used to being around in real life yet is too much and you were glad they were just there in the background talking happily amongst themselves as moral support. Somehow during your conversation with the three boys, Bang randomly told you to come closer because he wanted to talk to you. You were a safe distance away from all of them to be looking at them and when you looked at Bang, his hand was in his pocket and you just looked at him confused. "No, you weirdo. You can just speak in front of everyone" you told him. He started to walk towards you and you just moved away, After bickering back and forth he finally gave up and went back to talk to Zelo and Himchan, about what, you didn't know. However you payed no attention to it and joined in on Hyuna and gang's conversation over by the swings. When your back was turned you felt yourself being lifted off the ground as Bang put you over his shoulder, you squealed and started to kick and punch for him to stop, when he finally put you down you both started to play fight somehow and after you gave up and held him by holding out a hand on his chest in order to fix your now crazy hair you started to call him a psychopath for his random acts. As soon as you started to curse him he gave you this beautiful smirk that made your heart stop. He then pulled out this pink box and you immediately turned around and walked towards Ayani whispering "OMG" continuously while forcing her to converse with you until the inevitable happened. "Ya little girl, turn around". He forced you to look at him and with a face that showed full embarrassment you just stared at the cute box he held out towards you, not making any sudden movements. "Open it", "No" you replied back quickly. "It's a present you moron, open it" he said while you said "Yes I know thanks I'll open it later." You felt every ones eyes on you, watching the whole scene he just created for you. You felt your face heat up intensely. "Don't make me ask again, Open it" There it was again, that authority you couldn't say no too.

Your hand reached out for it, holding it delicately in both your hands. The box had the words inspiration written on it, your heart started to beat really fast as you slowly opened it and looked inside to find... Nothing. You felt even more embarrassed and turned away from everyone view to face the fence on the side of the swings with your left hand covering your mouth. You wanted to just crawl into a hole or run away, you heard your companions laugh as you turned around. As much as you felt embarrassed, you felt somewhat relieved too, you told him not to buy you anything when he was talking to you about gifts before.You shut your eyes tightly only to find someone place something around your neck from behind you. The familiar smell already told you it was Yong Guk. You opened your eyes to look down and see this beautiful, shimmering, long Panda Necklace around you. It was so pretty that you didn't even know what to do, a guy you had feelings for has never bought you a gift like this, not one that you knew had feelings for you anyway. You whispered a thank you as you turned around and just faced the floor with your confusion as to why he bought it for you. "Why aren't you saying thank you" You heard Zelo say from behind you. "I said thank you" you retorted louder for everyone to hear. At that moment you had a mini flash back remembering Yong Guk ask you if you liked jewellery because some girls don't. You didn't even know what to feel as you continued to stare at the ground, your grip slightly tightening around the necklace. It was all very embarrassing and weird but it was really sweet. You looked up at him and met his eyes that seemed to be gleaming with achievement and happiness, as soon as you saw his perfect face you took a step towards him and hugged him while bumping your head on his chest. You buried your face into it due to how embarrassing everything was and gave out another muffled thank you. You knew he would be surprised since you never initiated anything but it didn't take him long to snap out of it and hug you back, placing a kiss on your head. You breathed in whatever cologne he wore that made him smell so manly, it instantly relaxed you and just let all your thoughts leave your mind and just like that, another day went by, with you falling deeper into this sea of emotions for something called Bang Yong Guk.