Attachment.

Bittersweet.

You finally woke up and checked your phone again, You had your usual good morning text already there. You smiled, until you realised you fell asleep again, you opened up Facebook and apologised straight away.

  • [insert your name here]: Wow, I'm so disappointing, I guess i just couldn't keep my hands off my bed :P Good morning, even though I'm not fully awake.
  • Bang Yong Guk: Don't worry, you were tired and it's my fault I went away from like 6 minutes to do something and I knew in my head that your were going to fall asleep. Then Bam Zzzzzzz.
  • Bang Yong Guk: Morning <3

You smiled, this boy made you feel so good. You started  to imagine what it would be like if you really woke up next to him. Imagined him laying there beside you, eyes closed. Face ever so close and arms tightly around you, you shook your head. Forcing the thoughts out of your head and telling yourself off for thinking about him like that. You saw that you had another message on Facebook, after checking it you realised it was from Taemin, weird you thought. You opened it to read "What is your boyfriend on about?". "What?" you answered back.

  • Taemin Lee: Your boyfriend. What's wrong with him?
  • [Insert Your Name Here]: What do you mean whats wrong with him what happened?
  • Taemin Lee: So You don't know?
  • [Insert Your Name Here]:  No?
  • Taemin Lee: Okay.
  • [Insert Your Name Here]: Tell me?
  • Taemin Lee: No
  • [Insert Your Name Here]: Taeminnie, don't make me ask you again.
  • Taemin Lee: Whatever. Just don't get involved, it's our fight.

What you thought worriedly? They all thought Bang Yong Guk was your boyfriend, you knew that but why were they even speaking to each other, you were so worried and confused meanwhile Taemin took his sweet time to tell you what happened.

  • Bang Yong Guk: Oi
  • Taemin Lee: What.
  • Bang Yong Guk: Do  you and your friends enjoy living?
  • Taemin Lee: Lol, what?
  • Bang Yong Guk: I'm sure you want to continue life.
  • Taemin Lee: What the are you on about
  • Bang Yong Guk: You and your little friends. Don't threaten me like you know me, because if you cannot do what you say you will, your life is going on a path to death. Just a warning.
  • Taemin Lee: I can do whatever the I please. What are you even talking about.
  • Bang Yong Guk: You know what the I'm talking about. Anything to do with me or [Insert your name here] has nothing to do with you and just remember you said that and when I see you again, Start praying.
  • Taemin Lee: I don't know what you're on about you mental person and I don't give a about you. The only person I care about is her and if you ever make her cry.
  • Bang Yong Guk: I'm not going to ing make her cry you idiot. Regardless, it's non of your business, don't talk to her anymore. I don't want to have to come and pay you a visit.

What the hell did you just read you thought, you apologised to Taemin and told him you would talk to Bang. You felt a certain anger build up inside of you, how dare he just speak to Taemin and not even tell you about it or anything, what right does he have to talk like that. Especially if this whole thing was over you, it made you kind of mad and you were worried something would happen between the boys, this was such a headache. You told Bang you knew he spoke to Taemin, you both argued a little, he said it was none of your business, yet you disagreed since your name was in the topic. He then told you that you should just accept whats happening because it has to happen and that you wouldn't understand. What the hell? Some sort of man thing you should just ignore? Bull. Pissed off you turned your phone offline and refused to speak to anyone else.

Today was the start of looking for your prom dress, you and your mother went into alot of stores, there were alot of pretty dressed but the thing that annoyed you the most was none of them fit you around the waist, it was irritating, the day was pretty much a fail and you wen't home not very happy. The whole day you were still thinking about him, it was so weird to not be constantly texting him but you had to fight off the urge because he had to learn a lesson. You finally opened up your phone to find only a couple of texts, the main one being "Look, I would apologise, but I'm not sorry for what I did. But I guess, I'm sorry for not talking to you about it, that much atleast." You gave up, you couldn't even stay mad at him for long, you simply pleaded with him to not let the situation between him and Jonghyun's friends get out of hand, he ignored what you said and just showered you with compliments. You hated that, when you were annoyed, it made it worse to hear him call you cute at such a time. You showed your irritation through words and he only found it humorous. After going online again you both instantly started talking again.

  • Random fact, did you know Hippos have pink milk?
  • Bang Yong Guk: I like pink.
  • [Insert Your Name Here]: Ew.
  • [Insert Your Name Here]: Disgusting mental image.
  • [Insert Your Name Here]: ergh
  • [Insert Your Name Here]: moving on. ashdfhadfhaf
  • Bang Yong Guk: loooool. Just saying I like pink.

Somehow the conversation went from that to movies, you started talking about the scenes in Notebook. Bang yong guk was as confused as ever. You almost screamed when he told you he's never watched it. You forced him to start watching it right that second, it was like it hurt your heart that there was someone who hasn't seen such a beautiful movie. He said he would, on the condition you'd let him call you.

----

"Hey" You heard his graceful voice upon yours ears. You both set up the movie on your laptops and made sure you were playing it at the same time and got ready to watch the movie. Bang Yong Guk kept interrupting the movie with his childish talking and you kept shushing him, you both got up to the part where Lon purposes to Allie. "[Insert Your Name Here] Will you marry me" you heard his deep voice ask. "No" You replied harshly irritated that he wont watch the movie properly. "Rude, I was about to get on stage too, this guy is stealing me ideas" The rough angelic voice retorted. "Shut up Bang" you said once again. His small comments never stopped, he also constantly kept trying to predict the movies ending. "See this is why I hate males, why can't you just watch the movie". You said in a tone of false anger "Oh my god. Shut the up. I'll bite your face off" You laughed at him. It wasn't fair, his enchanting voice kept distracting you from the movie, and although it was one of your favourites, it seems Bang's one of your favourites too. You sighed. The movie finished so you forcefully made him get off of it and return to Facebook since you could only remain sane after hearing that heavenly voice for a short amount of time. Any longer and you would become a mental person due to the excitement he gives your heart. The talking of course continued without a say...

  • Bang Yong Guk: Lol, You're like Hinata.
  • [Insert Your Name Here]: I thought you hated her -___-
  • Bang Yong Guk: Lool, no I just prefer Sakura, plus she's never in Naruto much lately anyway., Neji's gay too, The hyuga clan are gay.
  • [Insert Your Name Here]:So.. Thanks for calling me gay.
  • Bang Yong Guk: LOOL. Not that sense. Personality wise -___-"
  • [Insert Your Name Here]: So My personalities gay?
  • Bang Yong Guk: aghsdfhjahdh
  • Bang Yong Guk: Nooooooooooooooo
  • Bang Yong Guk: like
  • Bang Yong Guk: She's shy and s, gets nervous easily?
  • Bang Yong Guk: But apparently she's 'Strong'
  • Bang Yong Guk: But she's cute and small ^^
  • [Insert Your Name Here]: I like how you say apparently... I'd kill you. I hate you ist males.
  • Bang Yong Guk : I don't care if you hate males, thats perfect. As long as you don't hate me.
  • [Insert Your Name Here]: I do.
  • Bang Yong Guk: You're not allowed. Bad Pokemon.
  • [Insert Your Name Here]: I'm not your pokemon so Ha.
  • Bang Yong Guk: I never said you were, even if you're not. It doesn't mean you have to be a bad one.
  • [Insert Your Name Here]: That doesn't make sense. Their bad and wild until their owners/trainers come along and tame them.
  • Bang Yong Guk: Touché. Maybe you'll become tamed soon.
  • [Insert Your Name Here]: Doubt it, Would take a longggggggggggggg time for me to want to get in the pokeball and stay in it.
  • Bang Yong Guk: There was no need for the emphasis on the g. Well.. The pokeball will just stay there until you want to get in.
  • [Insert Your Name Here]: What kind of tactic is that even? Moving on swiftly. See I didn't die and I finished my shower 10 minutes ago
  • Bang Yong Guk: A gentle one, Good, If you did it would be a straight fight with me and your shower. Oh and Ash doesn't stop till he catches them all right, well just on in this case.
  • [Insert Your Name Here]: What if he doesn't get the pokemon after a while, isn't he just going to get tired, after all. He's only human. This pokemon is probably the weirdest he's ever encountered, even if he does catch it. It wont do anything but sit there. What's the point.
  • Bang Yong Guk: Not the weirdest, the rarest and it's all he's ever dreamed about . Ash doesn't care if it just sits there, it will still be pretty however I doubt that, he'd train it to be up and running. If he get's tired he'd just use an inhaler.
  • [Insert Your Name Here]: When the pokemon does turn out to be a little useless, just remember that Ash has other pokemon and regardless of them, the pokemon would still remain his right?
  • Bang Yong Guk: Stop talking none sense. Best pokemon by the looks of things ;)
  • [Insert Your Name Here]: You should just think about it.
  • Bang Yong Guk: He did think, all he could think about is he wonders where the pokemon hides her tail. He's going to have to find out.
  • [Insert Your Name Here]: You disgust me.
  • Bang Yong Guk: Do I really?
  • [Insert Your Name Here]: ...The Pokemon was just wondering if Ash always acts like this to the other pokemon out there. She's not saying she doesn't like the compliments and the sweet talks, although she'll never admit it but could she really mean that much to Ash he's only found her recently?
  • Bang Yong Guk: Ash can't say he hasn't acted like this with other pokemon before, but that was before right? And it was never like this. He's never bonded so much with a pokemon hence why he always notes how many messages they're on. Ash understands the pokemons never had a master and her defence mechanisms against him caring for her however he would never stop. Also, didn't Ash and the Pokemon just watch a so called famous romance movie about how they went one one date and fell in love?

You couldn't say anything else, it was true the movie did go like that but that was just a movie right? In real life things don't happen like that. Life is cruel and people never act so perfectly. Yet why does Bang seem too? Everything about him is just like a cute Manga, the things he says and does. Nothing makes sense with him, Your mind no longer does either. It seems this beautiful person has taken away your ability to think, He's way to open with his feelings you think to yourself, what were you going to do? The more you talked to him, the more you get attached.

----------------------------

Please do tell me what you think about the story so far, Am I going to slow? I just want everyone to see how the relationship develops :)