More than a little bit.

Bittersweet.

You didn't have enough time to process the information, the fact he was actually here because as soon as he came in. He embraced you in a hug that caused all impulses in your nerves to just stop, allowing you to stay still in this one moment not understanding anything. He crushed you lovingly, forcing you closer to him as if the fact your limbs entangled with each other wasn't enough. He was for once, cold to the touch, yet it was still managing to leave lingering burns of delight wherever he held you. How long was he outside? You tried to think but were distracted by the force of embrace causing his face to melt into the crook of your neck. You tilted back without your own control as he breathed in as if it was the last time he was going to see you. His mouth murmering some apology that you long forgot was needed. He remained there, letting his loud breathing fill up the silence as it tickled anxiously against you. Your stoic arms finally moved up to embrace him, comforting him for whatever he needed comforting for. This moment was too intimate for your brain to handle which is why at this very moment, it was tuned out as if just being with Bang Yong Guk was a reflex action, one that disregarded any thoughts involved. He seemed to ease at your actions, feeling forgiven and content at the fact you were finally together. He pulled away only to look directly into your eyes, allowing you to see him for what he was at that moment, so much so that it was almost hard to believe. His eyes mirrored your feelings exactly, there was so much need within them. He broke the contact from your eyes only to continue it on your skin, placing a kiss on your head down to your cheek as his hand cupped the other side. "I know this is was a stupid Idea -" he let our huskily, almost incoherent to your ears, while continuing his actions "But I missed you.." he whispered while his breath traveled along your skin giving you goosebumps. 'I miss you too' you thought you said allowed as His hands held you while you continued to give in at his affection, it's been too long to push him away, despite the fact you should. After all he truely only was your friend, the simple fact you both had feelings for each other didn't change that.

Time is steady but you still lost track of everything that was happening, in this moment, everything felt eternal. You felt him all around you, he was everywhere yet you still couldn't tell if he was real. He seemed to kiss everywhere along your face but always missed your lips, however those actions alone were enough to make a naive girl like you blush and breath heavily in a way that was almost shameful. Was it degrading to want him? Not the instense want but the gentle innocent kind. One of which where you simply wanted it to be okay to kiss him back, hold him in your arms and interwine your fingers as you lay together. Didn't he like you too, why wouldn't he kiss you, you thought to yourself, forgetting about the threats you gave him not to and the morals you had. He pulled away, breathing evident in the perfect silence of the night, his eyes on you. Taking in every emotion you had at that moment, your body felt like it was on fire with all the tender chaste kisses that still rode on your skin, not allowing you to forget. You didn't even want to, it would be hard anyway, you thought as you remembered to breath in, only to take him into your soul while you did so. You stared back at him amazed by the beautiful smile gracing you during that very moment, you wondered if he felt what you were feeling. You felt like you were being burnt alive with these emotions inside of you, wishing you could just be with him forever not just right now. Not just for tonight in your small room, but always. Being able to see him everyday is the thing you wished the most, you were frightfully interested in anything he did, it was more then a mere crush and you knew that now, however to admit it would be a struggle all together. You were comfortable in this heavy silence, it would have been fine even if he didn't speak but he did and you both tried to enjoy each others company as much as you could while trying to be as silent as the night, it was hard to bicker like you usually did during your conversations.

Maybe you should give him a chance, who would go to such lengths to apologise - to see you - if they did not have some sort of feelings for you? Right now it was a perfect picture, a damsel in distress and her knight in shining armour, maybe he's the fairytale that will put your heart at ease. If you could allow yourself to care for anyone, surely it has to be him? The more familiar you both become, the more you feel yourself weaving together with his entire existence, something that could not be understood by others especially not so soon and yet you find it hard to see yourself ever become undone with him. It felt too hard to break away now, especially right now as you saw him cover his mouth, hiding his superior smile in order for you not to get in trouble due to something you sad, its hard to remember anything when he's so amazing. If only you could carry on listening to his voice you thought to yourself many times that night. He looked like a figuire that was too far away to be yours, a character to perfect to ever be allowed to belong to you and yet here he was. Sharing his thoughts about trival matters with someone like you. Your own thoughts made you fear him, fear what he was doing to you because you knew too well what a young girl should not know. Seen it too many times; eventually every heart breaks, these feelings would at some point be turned against you for the worst. That words become twisted in fabricated lies and wrists may become canvased to those false truths. That innocense can be stolen by ones who do not deserve it, ones who simply linger in the small moment of passion that always simply lasts a moment in compared to the pain that follows. That a smile can become a sacred emotion that is only used to mask the ugliness within and cater to others worries. That being young is a erosion as you are subsequentially forced to grow up and that feeling betrayed, used, inadequate will come as naturally as happiness did and come as a great trade to be able to feel when there's nothing left to feel.

Despite all of this, even as you knew fully the consequences of your actions. The moment he was about the leap back out your window, indicating your perfect world had ended as quick as it took you to come to a conclusion. "Bang..." You held him by to sleeve of his jacket causing him to stop and look down to your face with those perfect worried brown orbs. You no longer cared about anything, he had gone from a aquaintance, to a friend, to a best friend and crush in just a couple of months. You needed to let him know how you felt because if he left that night without knowing you felt as though heaven itself would reject you for lying, not only yourself, but to such a perfect person too. In cue with the odd drumroll that your heartbeat gave for you as it sped up vulgarly, you managed to choke out "It's more then a little bit" He looked at you confused and tormented you further as you had to be less vague. "I like you more then a little bit" He blinked at you in response causing your heart to falter only to have him give you the most heart warming smile you have ever seen in your life and kiss your cheek while leaping out the window and into the night.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
I hope you guys liked it :)