First Tiny Arguement.

Bittersweet.

Authores's note: Mofo means Mothaf**ka  and Bish is a nicer way of saying since you love your Gukkie!  Also Dattebayo is what Naruto always says and it means Believe it.
<3  Please enjoy guys! ^__^

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

You were still annoyed at todays events, I mean how dare Bang compare you to his Ex. Shouldn't he know that's one thing he shouldn't do? No matter what the argument was about or whether it was relevant for him to say it, he still shouldn't have said it. Just because you forgave him didn't mean you would forget what he said, you were still extremely irritated at his words. It was a normal day of talking to him all day long but someone he decided to become irritating. It all started with a couple of jokes and playing family with Himchan.

------Earlier on:

  • Bang Yong Guk: Officially playing Tekken with Himchan, I'm a pink haired girl ^ ^
  • [Insert your name here]: Disgusted. Tell Channie I said hello :)
  • Bang Yong Guk: He said hi.. And that you're a thug?
  • [Insert your name here]: Huh? He said that or you? Because you won't admit my thugness but Channie knows! <3 You on the other hand.. Go eat some pink hair.
  • Bang Yong Guk: Lol, He said that, although you are not a thug and I will go eat pink hair and what?
  • [Insert your name here]: Okay so when I wear men's clothes, don't deny my thugness. You are honestly disgusting, stay away from Himchan, god knows what you teach him, the poor boy.
  • Bang Yong Guk: LOOOL. I WILL STRIP YOU. and he wanted to come mine actually ;)
  • [Insert your name here]: He was hoping I would be there to look after him, now he's just scared. & You can't do that, its , that's how you will get castrated -___-  so go ahead and try.
  • Bang Yong Guk:  nope, he knew exactly why he wanted to come ;) It's not , it's you deceiving me.
  • [Insert your name here]: Don't wink, your so gay, I demand you sit 5 meters away from him. If you touch him, he'll tell me you know.
  • Bang Yong Guk: LOOL You cannot do that to me.
  • [Insert your name here]: I mean it, 5 meters and no touching.
  • Bang Yong Guk: 5 meters is abit far you monster. I'd say 1mm and touching included.
  • [Insert your name here]: I'm not talking about me you stalker. But since we mentioned it, 10 meters away from me and no eye contact either. In fact never look at me or I'll kill you.
  • Bang Yong Guk: Ohh, I never saw that. I'm like a meter away from him and why would I touch him, what the hell do you imagine seriously.
  • Bang Yong Guk: I'll touch you all I want. I'll stare at you and blow your mind out, pull your eyes out and eat them.
  • [Insert your name here]: I've told you you're disgusting right?
  • Bang Yong Guk: Nope never ever in your life <3

----------------------

  • [Insert your name here]: You Can't bully Himchan! that's like illegal! Leave him alone, if he doesn't want to play anymore, don't force him.
  • Bang Yong Guk: I'm not bullying him. -___-
  • [Insert your name here]: Good because I'd eat you.
  • Bang Yong Guk: Then I'd attack you through your insides.
  • [Insert your name here]: R A P E
  • Bang Yong Guk: Exactly ;) More blood.
  • [Insert your name here]: Do you want me to die? ¬__¬
  • Bang Yong Guk: From my hands, yeah <3
  • [Insert your name here]: Such a sadistic person. I can't allow poor Channie to be alone with you, tell him to go home. You're a freak. Domestic Violence.
  • Bang Yong Guk: LOL he said he knows tactics called Clench and Twist. And Domestic Violence, in our home? Never ;)
  • [Insert your name here]: Lool, Since I'm calling Himchan my offspring from now on. You can't touch him and tell him good boy always remember that :D
  • [Insert your name here]: What home? we're divorced.
  • Bang Yong Guk: That's ridiculous, Himchan as a offspring is insulting yourself. We're divorced? I see. Well Hurray for Cohabitation.
  • [Insert your name here]: He's beautiful! <3 You can't insult him or I'll go on strike. I swear I will. And .. cohabitation? Never in your life.
  • Bang Yong Guk: God made him as a statement "What not to be like".
  • [Insert your name here]: Strike.
  • Bang Yong Guk: I'm just pointing out the obvious
  • [Insert your name here]: He's a y Mofo and your jealous. Strike.
  • Bang Yong Guk: He's my son I can say what I want. How dare you say he is y. Strike at your stupid striking.
  • [Insert your name here]: Till Channie Goodnight <3 and you.. You disgust me. Bully.
  • Bang Yong Guk: Your going to sleep?
  • [Insert your name here]: No I'm just emphasizing my strike. You can't just be his father when you want to be -__-
  • Bang Yong Guk: I had to go away on business.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bang Yong Guk wrote on your wall:

  • Same old , just a different day,
    Out here tryna get it, each and every way

    [Insert your name here] needs a house
    Channie needs some shoes
    Times are getting hard
    Guess what I’mma do

    Hustle, hustle, hustle, hard
    Hustle, hustle, hustle, hard
    Hustle, hustle, hustle, hard

[Insert your name here]: Do you want to fight? I can hold my own. Get out.
Kim Himchan: I'll back it.
Bang Yong Guk: Shh I'll pick you up and You Couldn't Hence why he needed shoes.
Kim Himchan:  Don't Touch my mum, that's fight talks.
[Insert your name here]: Psychopath! Stay away from Channie or I'll slit your throat and Castrate you :)
Bang Yong Guk: He's right next to me. I'll him for all I care and if you do that you'll just upset yourself.
Kim Himchan: Clench and Twist.
[Insert your name here]: Thats disgusting. I'll make sure you wish you were never born.. And why the hell would that upset me?
Bang Yong Guk: Because you wont be able to have my babies ;) You'll be in pieces baby. Plus I'm his role model.

Well that made you blush quite a bit, you ignored his words though.

[Insert your name here]: Bish please, don't you know the difference of Past and Present? Who would want a baby with you, you vile creature. Himchan doesn't even love you. Disappear!
Kim Himchan: You're my role model?  Thats one hell of a joke.
Bang Yong Guk: Himchan you were begging me for a brother earlier. He does love me or he gets no cookies.
Bang Yong Guk: AND NO SHOES.
Kim Himchan: Ever heard of being used?
Bang Yong Guk: Please , the past 5 minutes aren't the past, you were saying how awesome I was and if I ever left you would die. My offspring? Your dreams every night ;)
[Insert your name here]: Firstly, Liars go to hell. Channie, I'll give you a brother without this so don't worry! Theres plenty of cookies and shoes with my Hunney,
Kim Himchan: This is why I'm on mum's side!
Bang Yong Guk: ? Why are you acting like you're a victim.
[Insert your name here]: I am a victim, you always talk about abuse and and that cartoon your inlove with. Infront Of Channie too 3
Kim Himchan: He touches me in places I don't want to be touched.
[Insert your name here]: My Poor baby, :( Bang I'm going to kill you.
Bang Yong Guk: Lol, My little victim ;) Abuse & makes great headings for a story don't you think? ;) himchan just told me he loved me anyway.
Kim Himchan: Lying about your son.. That's just a bad look on you as a parent.
[Insert your name here]: Wow. Stop being a . You probably emit AIDS, Don't pollute him.
Bang Yong Guk: Go Pout. I'll touch him whenever and wherever I please. I'm no .
Kim Himchan: Give up, you're not winning this. You're the biggest I know and I know OG Nicki.
Bang Yong Guk: OG Nicki is your mother.
Kim Himchan: Are You dumb? I got a baseball bat right beside me.
Bang Yong Guk: I'm not giving up, I want my stuff back.
[Insert your name here]: Pathetic. No one want's your stuff, why act like we even have it?
Bang Yong Guk: Your mother is OG Nicki, hence the divorce.
[Insert your name here]: I'll be OG Nicki cause you ain't . Me and Himchan are victims of a drug addicted sadist. No matter what you say, your argument is invalid. He doesn't want you go away.
Bang Yong Guk: Lets ask him
Kim Himchan: Of course I want you, you are the best daddy in the world. Love Ya pup. <3
[Insert your name here]: Clearly wrote that yourself.
Kim Himchan: He wrote it while I went to the toilet -__-
[Insert your name here]: I'm tired of supporting you Bang, Get a life xoxoox Give up.
Kim Himchan: Truth hurts.
Bang Yong Guk: I have a life, I got my business, make bread multiply like Jesus... I won't give up. DATTEBAYO!
Kim Himchan: .
[Insert your name here]: Your seriously comparing yourself to Jesus? Channie, it's time for you to sleep. Goodnight hunney *kisses forehead*
Kim Himchan: Goodnight mummy <3
Bang Yong Guk: [Insert your name here] WHY DO YOU LOVE TO LIEEEEEEEEE. WHYYYY.
[Insert your name here]: This is precisely why I don't want to be with you. Your psychotic behavior.
 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The whole family thing lasted that whole day, it was quite funny and hilarious to talk like that after finally sleeping and waking up, you wake up to Himchan telling you Bang was bullying him again and you gladly decided to curse at Bang for it. Then all of a sudden Bang went on strike, that was when it all started. He was on strike for practically the whole day and didn't answer you when asked him his reason. He hasn't spoken to you since this morning and it annoyed you because Striking was your thing, however, you refused to lose and pretended that him not talking wasn't eating you alive. Finally went you were close to falling asleep:

  • Bang Yong Guk: Think.
  • [Insert your name here]: Pretty sure I had more than enough time to think. Now why did you have a fit for the whole day?
  • Bang Yong Guk: Your kids raging.
  • [Insert your name here]: Your on strike because of Himchan, that's a bit stupid. Tell him to calm down <3
  • Bang Yong Guk: Go speak to him. Strike
  • [Insert your name here]: I ain't done so I don't care. Strike all you want.
  • Bang Yong Guk: Well then I'm going to continue. Bye.
  • [Insert your name here]: Cry. I asked you why your striking and you tell me it's cause of Himchan raging, does that even make sense?
  • Bang Yong Guk: no, I just wrote that because he was doing that at that moment.
  • [Insert your name here]: Then whats wrong with you.
  • Bang Yong Guk: Your reminding me of someone so I'm not really enjoying talking.
  • [Insert your name here]: Are you going to explain more or is that all you're going to say.
  • Bang Yong Guk: Hmm
  • Bang Yong Guk: My Ex.

That immediately pissed you off. What the hell is he even talking about? You didn't do anything at all, why is he so weird you thought to yourself

  • [Insert your name here]: Still don't get what exactly I 'Did' to make you think that.
  • Bang Yong Guk: Hmm, Ask Zelo
  • [Insert your name here]: You can tell me yourself, I'm going to sleep, if you want me then call. Goodnight.

That annoyed you even more, why did you have to go talk to Zelo to find out what BANG's problem was, that didn't even make sense and it just irritated you further.

  • Bang Yong Guk: .. I just don't want to sound gay
  • [Insert your name here]: I already know your gay so its fine. If you're not going to tell me I don't want to hear about it from someone else.
  • Bang Yong Guk: Why not
  • [Insert your name here]:  Because it's stupid, why do I need to ask your friend to tell me why I remind you of your girlfriend, I'm talking to you. There's no reason why you can't tell me yourself.
  • Bang Yong Guk: My ex girlfriend you mean.
  • Bang Yong Guk: Basically..even though we're not going out at the moment.. It just reminded me of how my ex was, how she used to constantly speak about my friend all the time and it grew into some sort of dislike towards my friend, even though he was my closest friend and she ended up doing whatever. I already told you and I'm not implying you're going to do something with Himchan but it might lead me to start to dislike him and i don't want that to happen.
    Bang Yong Guk: And it's only because I really like you... I don't know it's just how I felt the whole day, I've told you about my previous experiences so don't blame me for being Paranoid. Nicest way I could say it. <3
  • [Insert your name here]: I don't even want to comment of what you said but I understand. So I'll say that at least. Also for future references I'd like to remind you I heard of Himchan way before I even heard about you and also how close I am with Zelo. Also remember that, I'm referring to Himchan as my SON. Not my loverboy. But I shall stop with those jokes regardless so your heart can be put at ease Mr Paranoia
    And also, no matter what, I doubt you've ever met a girl like me before, theres no way in hell I could ever do something like that. That is all.
  • Bang Yong Guk: I know you're different. That's why I'm being patient with you.. Thanks.
  • [Insert your name here]: Why are you waiting like anything is going to happen? You could be waiting till you're a 100 so don't be so sure of yourself. Thats why I keep telling you to go enjoy other Pokemon.
  • Bang Yong Guk: Enjoy others? Don't tell me to do that. I never said you were going to agree to anything.. I just meant I'll be waiting till whenever.

You instantly felt slightly guilty for the way you were talking to him.

  • [Insert your name here]: I never said I wasn't going to agree to anything either so man up and I'm just telling you your options.
  • Bang Yong Guk: You don't have to agree, your soul's already bound. I don't like the other option, it's weird how you want me to train other Pokemon
  • [Insert your name here]: I guess I don't mind it being bound then.. also, I'm only saying that you are capable of training other Pokemon. That's all.
  • Bang Yong Guk: Why do you keep telling me to look elsewhere.
  • [Insert your name here]: Look, the Pokemon is just telling Ash that she probably wont do the Pokemon stuff he would want her to do so she's just saying.
  • Bang Yong Guk: Pokemon stuff he'd want? Whats that suppose to mean.
  • [Insert your name here]: It means exactly what you think it means. Goodnight Gukkie <3

And with that, you stopped talking  to him, what was wrong with you? Why are you starting to find yourself agreeing too the idea of you and him together. I mean, you're never going to go out with him are you, because that's just leading him on you thought. Or were you? He was making everything so confusing, for your whole live you've always known how to deal with situations, how to handle everything. If this was anyone else you would have left them a long time ago, cutting off all the attachments, but this was Bang. You just couldn't do that. Did you really like him that much?