Cinema Kisse

Bittersweet.

[-Unedited.]

Cinema kisses.


“Hey baby, ~ I just wanted to see what you were up to.” “Uh, hahahaha, you know how much I care about you right?” *hic* “Huh? You’re studying. Hahaha, how cute. You’re so cute…” *slurs* “nothing’s wrong with me, how are you?” “Hehehe. That’s good, I just wanted to say goodnight” “teehee, dream about me okay my princess? Bye Byeeee  ~ <3” What the hell was that about? You thought to your sleepy self. Bang Yong Guk had called you while he was his brothers party, you couldn’t tell whether he was just overly excited with how fast he spoke, whether he was high or whether he was drunk. You knew he was going there but you didn’t think he’d be like that, you felt slightly worried but more so confused... His brother would be looking after him anyway, that thought rested your sleepy eyelids shut again. It wasn’t like Bang couldn’t handle his own.

--------------X

The kiss with became a memory of a weeks ago as you spent the rest of the following days returning into normal pattern with Bang Yong Guk. He would tease you constantly about how he has yet to feel your wrath for doing what he did, as much as you wanted the subject of the kiss to be dropped, he made sure to mention it whenever he could. He loved to embarrass you, claimed it was his way of making you more confident for talking about anything with him, he was such a charming goof.

Today’s plan was to go out and celebrate Ayani’s birthday, you met up with her and Hyuna and headed to Yong Guk’s house where you would meet him along with Suzy and Zelo. The three of you bickered as you walked up the stairs towards his floor of the building and noisily talked outside after knocking on the door. You were greeted with them all coming outside to say hello, they told you to come inside but after having realised Yong Guk’s mother was home. You just couldn’t do it and refused to go in. “This is why I hate short people” Zelo muttered at you, which caused you to instinctively slap his arm and reply “Suzy’s the exact same height as me you bastard!” While you both bickered and Suzy laughed, Yong Guk glared at you from behind them, as you hadn’t said hello yet. Gulping at his glare, you walk towards him timidly and give him a hug and asked what the face was for. “You won’t come inside” He bit out, maintaining the glare on his face, “But Your Mo-“. You tried to make excuses but he cut you off with a “Don’t be irritating, Just come in” The order rang through his voice and as usual you followed through with his every command.

Pleasing your annoying boyfriend, you mustered up the courage and stepped into the house, following him into the living room as everyone else followed closely behind.Everyone was getting ready and had chosen to remain relaxed in the living room until it was time to head out to the Cinema before the movie started. You had all planned on seeing Final Destination 3D, you dreaded it as you hated scary movies with all that was within you. However, it was Ayani’s birthday and this was her day not yours, so you could do nothing but sulk to yourself.

The bickering with Zelo was constant during the time spent in the living room, when that wasn’t happening, everyone was playing games on the Xbox together while conversing. You sat on the floor beside Yong Guk, playing his war games with him. Getting extremely angry as you lost once again, he suddenly got up and voiced out “I get bored of winning you know” He looked down at you and smirked evilly as he teased you. “Shut up, it’s not my fault you play this game 24/7” You let out as you puffed up your cheeks and then pouted while crawling on the floor and turning away from him. Is laughter vibrated through the air as he followed you and picked you up in his arms. You started to blush embarrassed and yelled at him to put you down. Which he did, harshly, on the couch next to Ayani and Hyuna but not before spinning you around twice right in the middle of the room where everyone watched amused. Yong Guk simply sat down on the single antique looking couch chair, immune to the means he goes to embarrass you.

Leaning back from the end of the couch, you laid down on top of Ayani’s and Hyuna’s legs, stretching yourself out and laying comfortably over them. When the three of you were together, the hyper activeness was insane. You couldn’t help it, they were your best friends, so you once again lost yourself in a conversation with them and they playfully rejected you for laying over them so comfortably. Despite their insults, your head remained on Ayani’s lap and your feet happily over Hyuna’s. While conversing, you tilted to the right slightly where you were met with Bang’s gaze, He looked murderous. He said nothing as he turned away from you, this made you get up and walked towards him. You reached out and held his face between your hands while squeezing his cheeks together since he kept looking away from you. “What?” you asked as he finally made eye contact, he growled softly and pulled your arm so you fell onto his lap. He wrapped his arms around your waist and refused to let you get back up. What kind of a male gets annoyed for you sitting with your friends and not him? Bang Yong Guk That’s who. You stopped resisting and sat on him, behaving while looking back to his face which was now incredibly close. He kissed the right of your cheek and whispered inaudibly to others “Look at Suzy obediently sitting on Zelo without having to be told, why can’t you be a good Pokémon, huh?”  He whispered slowly while his lips moved slightly against your ear. You blushed once again and pushed his face away; acting irritated, you already knew how demanding he was. It was just really hard for you to be affectionate, especially if you had to do it first. You always had this fear of rejection, despite the fact you knew you were together, it’s stupid but he’s too picturesque to not act cautiously around.

It was time to leave, so you all got up and left the house, thankfully Yong Guk didn’t force you to go and say hello to his mother, only Zelo went into the kitchen and bid her a farewell with Bang. You felt rude but you just weren’t ready yet, what were you even supposed to say? What if she didn’t like you, what would you do then? Shrugging off those thoughts, you all made your way to the cinema. Bang holding your hand without hesitation, it wasn’t even a big deal anymore, it was just something that worked – that fit perfectly. It’s all too natural when he does it, it’s just as effortless as breathing in, I suppose that’s more prove of how far you’ve come. To be comfortable with whatever he did, you glanced at his animated face which spoke about god knows what, a smile crept its way onto your face as you embraced your thoughts.

Suddenly a guy interrupted your thoughts at his hyperactive outburst towards Bang. He shouted from across the road happily at Yong Guk screaming about how he was “Pissed drunk last time” Bang practically ran across the road to shut him up before he said anymore but it was too late since he said more than enough. Unlike everyone else you were not amused and continued walking towards the cinema, Ignoring the rest of their conversation. You laughed to yourself slightly disappointed, however you already had a feeling he was drunk or at least something that day he randomly called you. Not too long after, Bang came back and ran up behind you. He repetitively apologised whereas you gave him short answers exclaiming you didn’t mind or he didn’t have to explain himself. Obviously this indicated you were upset with him and he held you by the shoulders in order to stop you from speed walking and look up at him. “Look I-“ Before he even spoke, you cut him off. “I already knew you were drunk when you called me that day anyway.” He looked at you with the most adorable cute face you have ever seen, “What? I didn’t call you. Wait, did I?” He asked back trying to figure it out.

He couldn’t remember the phone conversation and had practically begged you to tell him what he said. “No, It’s punishment for getting drunk, not my fault you don’t remember” You replied back not caring in the slightest. If he wanted to get drunk he’d have to deal with the consequences himself, it’s his memory loss not yours. You made it clear you weren’t going to tell him and he finally gave up and went quiet before speaking up again. “Yong Nam made me do it” He carried on explaining how he had gotten Peer pressured into drinking with him after letting him explain you told him to just drop the subject since you didn’t want to hear it anymore and he knew he was wrong anyway. He didn’t intentionally go out to get drunk, you were sure it was a harmless night out but you just worried over his health which is why you acted the way you did, otherwise he’d continue to harm his body.

Having arrived at the Cinema, you saw a few friends from school and said hi to them and not too long after saw another group of boys. Jay spotted you and He gave you a fake ‘gangster’ attempt of a glare from far away until you laughed at him and scared him into fixing his face by walking towards him with intention to hit him. He laughed in sync with you and hugged you tightly while you both chatted for a bit and you then acknowledged the rest of the group and bid your greetings and farewells. You went back to the others who just finished getting their tickets as you were the first to get you. Bang Yong Guk gave you his usual emotionless look that told you he wasn’t impressed, after all he did get jealous extremely easily. He didn’t say anything this time though, but simply said it with actions and he held your hand once more and kissed your cheek. You ignored the random act of wanting to ‘claim his property’ and dragged him towards the screen as the others followed you both.

You opened the screen’s doors and were greeted by the darkness of the cinema’s room. In your moment of hesitance to walk ahead first, Bangs stepped in front of you and lead you upwards, to a seat near the back of the cinema; everyone had sat in different places. Zelo and Suzy sat in the row in front of your whereas Hyuna, Ayani and the boys who decided to join sat alongside with them. As soon as you sat down, Yong Guk had lifted the armrest in order to take away the space in-between you and open his arms for you to cuddle against him. You both had that whole quarter of a row to yourself so you lifted up your feet and leaned on Yong Guk’s chest with your back slightly to him but his arms still around your waist. While the movie was on you both slightly commented on certain scenes, you were sure he felt your fear for the scary parts. He would gently caress your arm until you relaxed from your stiffness again but each time a scary scene came up and someone was about to die horribly. You would squeal and hid your face into his chest which vibrated with his laughter and yet he would still hug you tightly as he laughed at you It seems he would never get over your phobia of this genre of movies no matter how many times he sat with you through one.

At one point of the movie, he leaned down to whisper something to Zelo which made you straighten up a little and focus your attention to the back of his head, he then retracted back and you were greeted with his face staring back at yours. Inches away. Your heart skipped a bit as you knew what was going to happen, he tilted his head and closed the gap between your faces and this time you didn’t fight it. You allowed the sweet lips to press against yours but this time he started to move slightly against yours, ever so gently, as if he was going to break you with any sudden movements. You felt the heat from his lips gentle massage against yours with its desire for you and just as you tried to familiarise yourself with the new heavenly movement, he parted his lips from yours with a soft noise that was inaudible to anyone In the cinema but you. He breathed slightly into you with his eyes reading your reaction before wrapping his arm around your waist again and pushing you back closer on top of him. You felt your own heat beat racing incredibly. Thumping as if it were in an endless race, you rested against him, loss of thoughts as you tried to steady your heart and cool your face. You were sure you were calming down but why was your heart beating so fast? You became shocked with realisation, it was his heartbeat too. Leaning against him, you could feel the thuds against your ear. It made you blush even more knowing he felt exactly the same as you did.

-------X

After the film you all left happily towards an area in which you could all sit down and relax. Everyone was separated into their own little group of conversation and you sat in a corner of bar stools that Zelo pointed out and said was too high for you to get on. Proving you could, you went ahead and sat on it and span the other seat towards you so you could lay your feet across and use both of the stools to somehow lay in mid-air comfortably. You wanted to continue to talk smack to Zelo but he was blocked from your view as Bang stood in your line of vision. You looked up to the boy who stood tall in front of you with breath-taking smile on his face. You both spoke about the movie for a bit but it was hard to concentrate with him so close, you looked at the others from the corner of your eyes, most of them you couldn’t see but the ones you could were happily engaged in their own conversations, oblivious to you.

Bang had stopped the small talk as you looked away but when you looked back at him, he was staring at you again. A look you were becoming all too familiar with, you looked down, nervous slightly. He took a step even closer to you, so that he was pressed against the chair, as close to you as possible, he held you by your sides and while your hand rose up to his chest to slightly hold on to his shirt. You slowly lifted your head up to look back at him and helped him close the distance between you. This time he had started the movement against your lips without indecision. In that moment, he was every bit of heaven and every bit of hell and the only difference is you couldn’t tell between the two. In that moment, he was every bit of love you ever knew, you were always told that no one was your permanent reality but in this moment you were so unsure. You hesitantly and unconsciously moved your own lips against his, shyly trying to somehow transfer the mass amount of feelings inside of you. You broke apart from him slightly, taking in a breath with your forehead lowered to at his chin. You glanced back to everyone else, no one could even see you or noticed you guys. He was shielding you from everyone else’s eyes except for his. You averted your gaze by to his chest within the same second and looked up again only to have your lips captured lovingly once more.

---------------X

Today was filled with kisses. It was as if that because Bang had now claimed your first kiss, all he ever wanted to do now was kiss you, you know his excuse would just be that he wanted to familiarise it for you. As it was time to leave, you all went back to the first floor by using the escalators. Bang was on the step below yours, it almost balanced out your height and that was the last kiss he gave you of that night. You closed your eyes as his face inched closer and welcomed those lips that caressed yours, catching you off guard, Bang your bottom lip. You didn’t really understand any of it but as if you were mesmerized off of his love, your lips had parted them self’s and he slipped his tongue inside of your mouth, just about gently poking against yours. He pulled away from you having reached the bottom of the floor and you tried to compose yourself feeling extremely embarrassed at what just happened. After giving everyone a hug goodbye, you turned to embrace Yong Guk, which of course lasted the longest. He softly gave you a peck on the lips and then your forehead before you disappeared out of his arms. You could feel his eyes linger on you as you walked on your own path to go home, it was terrifying what he did to you, how you lose control the minute he gazes into your eyes. You couldn’t even think clearly anymore, he took away the essence of thought and replaced it only with feelings for him. He lingered in your mind, haunting you in a pleasant way, never allowing you to forget him for even a second.

Like someone makes everything about them seems that much more attractive. His smile seems so much brighter than it used to. The sound of his voice is more soothing then the roughness you heard before. His goofy laugh even sounds much cuter, to the point where time seems to slow own to the image of him shedding his sorrows in a beautiful laugh. It sends quivers down your spine just imagining it. Every little thing about him just pulls you in. It’s funny how our view of someone depends on how we feel about them.


Was it alright ? >.<