Heart Skips a beat.

Bittersweet.

Edited 


Your heart fluttered a bit at his response but like always you chose to pretend it didnt effect you  and simply stated "Really? Don't remember that ever occuring, sorry. Maybe you dreamt it" Bang laughed and said "Most probably :)" You felt your heart fail to start again, whats with this boy? He makes you feel like you've liked him for a hundred years, like you've always had this giddy schoolgirl crush on the hot older males in school, but how could you possibly like him already? Could something like that even happen in life? I mean, it most definetly wasn't love at first sight because you remember clearly throwing death glares at him... it must be his perfection clouding your judgement. You don't like him, sure you have alot in common and talk endlessly and effortlessly while making each other smile all day long but that doesnt mean anything... Your thoughts slowly drive you insane as you swiftly change the conversation by saying "moving on swiftly" and constantly reassure yourself it was nothing, maybe you were becoming ill. 

Bang laughed at the fact you didnt try to be subttle about changing the topic, letting him know you felt uncomfortable. Despite talking to him about other things you find yourself thinking about him and you. You were more then sure you would never be in a relationship, not yet atleast. Most people in their teenage years just break up eventually, you were more scared then anything of that. You've always been independent, you never relied on people often. Sure you had crushes on boys but you would never let it get far, as soon as the feelings where mutual, you ran away. Even with Jonghyun, you would never accept him, you just needed him to know how you felt so you could get over it. However from all the people you've ever felt something for, which was less than a hand count, you've never imagined being with one of them. It was just one of those puppy crushes.. Yet why do you think about Yong guk like this? You shake your head frustrated, no you dont like him you tell yourself. What makes you think he likes you? Why would someone that perfect like you?

It started getting pretty late, Bang asked what you were doing tommorow. One of your friends wanted you to come see her, She broke up with her boyfriend for the billionth time and wanted you to keep her company. Being the nice person you were, you couldnt reject her but it was pretty annoying to say the same things over and over and have someone pretend they're listening but eventually never take your advice and come back with a teary face. You sigh, this was another reason why you hated relationships, couples who break up every week as if they don't understand its meaning, it irritates you.. After having told Yong Guk, he asked "Can I come? :(" Since you werent allowed out much due to your over protective parents, after thinking about it you found yourself agreeing, not knowing why. You told your friend that someone was coming along with you but that was all you really told her. After agreeing on a place and time to meet him. Never early in the morning, you hated mornings since you loved your sleep and as if on cue you found yourself falling asleep while speaking to him again, thoughts drifting once again reluctantly to that beautiful boy.

-------

Feeling butterflies in your stomach you walk towards where you were going to meet Bang Yong Guk. You both decided outside a nearby Mc Donalds would be best since you both knew where it was and it was close to your friends house. You were really nervous about meeting him, about the way you looked, you carefully picked out your outfit today. It was hard not to put in effort if you were going to stand next to someone so flawless, no matter what you'd look so average next to him. You wore a black skirt with a thin, silky, sleevless white shirt and a pair of cute black heels. Accepting how you look, you leave the house hoping you looked alright.

Reaching your destination, you let out a breath of relief as you realise he's not their yet and lean against a wall to wait. Suddenly, you see his tall figuire come out of Mc Donalds and cross the road towards you, he wore a pair of denim shorts that he rode low and a american styled sweater while holding a milkshake. He gave you a bright gummy smile as he walked towards you. You murmered a "hi" and walked ahead of him.

You cringed internally, why was he so amazing? Pretty boys are not good for the heart you thought while hearing him say "Hey" and follow behind you, saying nothing while slurping his milkshake, it was weird to see him silent usually he'd start talking right off the bat. Just then, you felt him poke your side from behind you. You looked behind you hearing him laugh beautifully, he was pointing at your heels and you turned around quickly telling him to "shut up" and threw insults that you never mean at him. He continued to laugh while you blushed as you hurriedly walked on ahead. He ran to catch up to you, grabbing your hand and making you look at him, "You look really beautiful" and let go of your hand but placed a arm over your right shoulder, you stiffened at his touch, feeling your breathing become slightly heavy as you became cautious of him. Your heart skipped a beat as you felt his tall body close to yours, felt his warmth, felt his laughter vibrate deeply against his chest. You closed your eyes tightly as his face inched closer to you, you hear him say, "You know, I like my woman in heels". You roughly push the laughing boy away from you throwing him a curse word and walked on ahead. Blushing like crazy, how dare he make fun of you.

You and Yong Guk settled down and talked quitely till you reached your friends house. It was weird to have him walk from behind you, usually he leads the way, maybe it was because he didn't know where he was going but you could have sworn you felt eyes checking you out several times. It made you feel uncomfortable in an embaressed sort of way. You were greeted with your friend, Sunny, sitting on the stairs that lead up to her house. She squeked a hello and then didnt speak much and played with her phone, Weird you thought and continued talking to Bang, keeping him company as your friend refused to converse with you both. Not soon after you recieve a text from her "OMG OMG OMG OMG. He's SOOOOO HOT!!!!!" You had to excuse yourself away from Bang  and pull her to the side to tell her to calm down and that she had a boyfriend. It was funny, why did everyone like him so much?

After that ordeal, you found yourselfs talking about Sunny's relationship even Bang was giving her advice that you doubted she would take... Somehow the conversation went on to your love for kpop, Bang started calling kpop gay, not understanding your obsession with them, building up great annoyanc inside of you. You forgot about being shy and at that moment walked towards him, while arguing and telling him to apologise for what he just said. "Why should I apologise for you liking gaypop, apologise to yourself" he smirked and eventually you felt the need to attack him, so you pushed him playfully not realising how close you were to him. Yong guk was sitting on the stair's bar handles and was about to fall over but stopped himself by getting off of it and holding your waist, pulling you closer towards him and falling closer into you by the force of it all. You found yourself being held by him and stood there wide-eyed in shock with his hands still on your waist. His gleaming brown eyes showed an emotion you didn't understand as he looked right back at you as if reading every embarrassing thought you've had. Feeling panic as your heart started beated really loudly, you felt like everyone knew. You quickly moved away from him, everything didnt last less then a minute but you really hoped they didnt noticed how red you were and how weird you just acted. It wasn't your fault though, you always panic when males touch you in a way a lover's supposed to. No one is allowed to hold you,

You were taken out of your thoughts, as you heard Sunny screaming at her little sister to stop peeping from the window, the little girl with her pigtails was acting so cute and blushed at the site of Bang Yong Guk, apparently even the children like him you thought. Spending some more time together you three conversed as normal and soon it was time to go. Before leaving the little girl ran down out of the house and gave Bang a hug, he looked suprised but hugged her back and patted her head with his gracious smile. After saying goodbye we walked away from their house. Bang Insisted on walking you home this time and wouldnt take no for a answer. "What if you get ? Look at yourself" You looked back at him and glared, "I'm stronger then you think you know". He laughed at you and said "Okay, don't hurt me midget lady" You felt your eye twitch at him mocking you and swore at him. Regardless of your efforts to get rid of him, he continued to follow you. "You know this is considered stalking" you said, looking up, sneaking a peak at the beautiful boy beside you as you often liked to do. Bang looked like he was in thought and said "Hmm.. I dont mind" with his gorgeous deep voice while looking down to meet your gaze and giving you his smile. You instantly looked away muttering "idiot" and accepted the fact he wasn't going away.

On the way home the effortless talking continued, he started to ask about kpop, asking who your favourites where, he seemed geniunley interested so you started talking about them. Your shyness dissapearing and a excitement coming through your voice. While talking you heard him say "Why does it have to be when your talking about gaybguys that you finally look at me while you speak" he let out a slight annoyed sound while looking down at you, you were confused. "But by all means don't stop, you're beautiful you know that right?" you felt yourself go a thousand shade of red as you looked down away from him and told him to stop being a idiot, he gave out a small laugh and you quietly said "moving on swiftly" ... You continued to talk about kpop, talking about Gi Kwang now but didn't look up at Bang anymore. He  started to call Gi kwang gay as soon as you showed him a picture on your phone, he grabbed your phone and wouldnt give it back, he started to do something but you didnt know what. As he was taller then you it was hard to get your phone back, You just ran around him helplessly, jumping up and down, while he span around and avoided your jumps moving his hands higher up to where you couldn't reach. Finally recieving your phone you glared at him and looked at it to find he deleted the photos of Gi kwang. You called out "Strike" and walked away from him in a fit. He ran after you confused as to what that meant and when he asked you replied with. "We are no longer friends, our friendship is on the floor behind us, which means I no longer know you". 

As soon as the words left your mouth, Bang Yong Guk wrapped his arms around you from behind you over your neck, and started apologising not letting you walk on. You felt yout heart beating incredibly fast, you moved your hands to hold his from underneath so he wouldnt hear your heart and rejected his apologies telling him to get off. He refused and held you tightly as you squirmed. You struggled against him an finally accepted his last sorry just so he could get off of you and he finally let you go. You refused to look back at him, knowing full well you looked like a tomato. You were about to cross a road away and a car was in the distance, out of habit, You held Bang's hand and lead the way until you crossed. You always think you would die while crossing the road, so you tend to do that, randomlly grab your friends hands and cross but of course Bang hasn't been your friend long enough to know that. He didnt let go of your hand when you finished crossing and you could feel the intense heat of his warmth all of a sudden, you panicked and forcefully let go. You looked at the floor nervous, you thought he might get mad or annoyed, shutting your eyes ready for some sort of anger you were only fed with empty words "So what are you going to do when you get home, listen to gaypop?" thankfull that he said nothing about you harshly letting  of him, you replied back "Strike". He started saying "Okay okay sorry" straight away but you refused to accept this time, letting him suffer. You saw him on his phone, you looked at the screen and saw him on facebook. Zelo wrote a status saying his neck hurts. You held out your hand for it and he looked at you in suprise. "If you want me to break this strike give me your phone and promise not to look until you get home." he looked at your weirdly but agreed and gave you it. You smiled happily, going on ahead with your mischievous plan.

You where almost home now so you walked away from him preparing to cross the road, while uttering a "bye". You heard him say "Are you going to leave without giving me a hug?" you froze, you dont hug people unless they where the ones you knew for years and where comfortable with. You said "no" instantly and He stood there not letting you leave, shouting out of he was going to "cry a waterfall" to drown himself in because of you. Embaressed at the people looking at you, you quickly walked over and gave him a hug. You expected him to let go quickly but he just held you, you never hug someone for longer then a second, you panicked and cut it short by pulling away roughly. You walked away all flustered, saying bye. You weren't used to the way Bang Yong Guk acted with you, well with everyone, since he acts this way to all his friends right? He has too. You sigh, he was trouble for your heart, making it stop and start like that, he'll be the end of you soon.

------

Meanwhile it seems after a while during the rest of the day, Bang Yong Guk finally realised what you did to his phone. Zelo's status:

  • [Zelo: My neck is hurting.]
  • Bang Yong Guk: Shall I massage it better?
  • Zelo: Yeah, no Homo.
  • Jong up: You guys love each other way too much...
  • Bang Yong Guk: Can we Make it Homo? <3
  • Zelo: No.
  • Jong up: Seems like Zelo's the boss of that relationship.
  • Zelo: Low Blow.
  • Jong up: Just what he wants ^ ^
  • Bang Yong Guk:  She seriously said can we make it homo *face palm*
  • Jong up: Who's she?
  • You: Lol shut up pretty boy, don't blame your gayness on me
  • Bang yong guk: You clearly took the phone and typed that .
  • You: Do you have a witness? Shush then.
  • Bang Yong Guk: *stares at you*
  • You: It seems you really do like Low blows. Go Zelo one.
  • Bang Yong Guk: You have a sick Imagination. Wheres the innocence?