Trust.

Bittersweet.

Going out with Bang Yong Guk was fun, theres no question about it. Being able to hold someone whenever you wanted and not have to have a reason to do so was a nice thing to have. Someone who made you laugh, someone who you were able to  constantly talk to. Only several months have passed but you always wonder when on earth this boy became your life, the very reason why you wake up the next day. The constant talking was what you loved the most, since the moment you met him you've kept talking, the only thing ever interrupting a conversation was food and sleep. Whether it be on the phone, or online, you constantly had Bang Yong Guk occupying every single second of your time, never once letting you stop to breath without him, maybe thats why it was always so hard to get him out of your mind, because he was always there?

----------------------------

After having woken up, you do nothing in particular just chill around your room and surf the net. Bang had a sleep over with his friends so he was probably still asleep, it was there first time you were awake before him and it was excruciatingly quite. As if due to your boredom, your mother and brother started to argue. Your brother had always just exsisted, he was one of those people who lived in the moment and didn't think about the future, still pretty much one of those wannabe thugs you'd see on the streets. They both screamed at each other, it was always like this, an unbearable fight to hear, it was scary when your brother got mad and you'd see him leave in a tantrum, unable to help your mum's crying face. Biting your lip and forcing down your tears you heard the shouting turn into silence and your brother was first to leave the house to go god knows where. Your mother soon left after, clearly also wanting to leave and calm herself down. You felt the horrible bang of doors and silence eat you up as you felt helpless once again, having to deal with these family issues. Pretending to be a strong person had it's faults sometimes, people would think nothing affected you when in truth you were the most sensitive person ever. You got changed and ready to leave too, no one should have to sit in silence and feel so bad alone right? You tried to call Hyuna but she wasn't picking up, you still left your house regardless deciding to deal with the sadness alone. Calling Zelo would mean interrupting him and Suzy, it was a weekend after all, they were probably together, she hated you enough as it was. You selflessly thought there was no need for them to have anothe arguement over your close friendshi. That much was clear at least. You sighed roaming the streets and holding back tears as you tried to force the shouting out of your head.  You realised you still had another option, after all there was this boy who was now in your life right, you could open up to him even more couldn't you? You looked at your phone, struggling with the thought of not wanting to be a burden, however... The want for Bang and his comfort was far greater then your insecuritites.

You dailed his number, forgetting to breath as this was the first time you've ever called him first, anticipating his voice you froze in time for a while. The sounds in your ear of him not responding was the only thing causing a vibration in your soul until finally, breaking you out of your despair you heard that beautiful deep sound. "Hello?" he asked with an incredibley sleepy voice, hearing it was enough to make you burst out like a child and whimper at your rough morning, unable to even reply back to his greeting. "..? Baby? What the hell? What's wrong" he asked out paniced, sounding more awake then ever. "Nothing" you replied back while sniffling, "I just-" you tried to attempt to form a sentence but it was just too hard, he cut you off with a demanding "Where are you?". Which you responded with a "nowhere" which sounded more like a painful sigh, "Meet me at the park near mine, i'm coming" and with that order his comforting voice was gone. It took you a while to comphrehend that this boy was dropping his plans with his friends and coming to you, that thought alone was enough to make you feel slightly better and know he did care about you. With a burning eagerness of pain and lonliness you quickened your pace to meet him.

--------------------------

Getting closer to where you needed to be, you lifted your head up and out of your thoughts, entering the park and searching for him with desperate eyes. Only to effortlessly find him right infront of you, breathless and heaving with pure worry dressed in simple jogging bottoms and a Run DMC T-Shirt he loved so much. He always looked so perfect, no matter what, You were sure your face looked extremely unnattractive because as soon as your eyes met with his, you cried out. Feeling his firm arms already around you, crushing you into him and letting you feel him take out all your pain. 

As the crying became softer and you were silenced by his warmth and only then, he started to slowly pull away from the hug and lead you to a bench, he sat you down and placed an arm around your shoulder, pulling you close again but saying nothing. Your breathing steadied along with your aching heart and soon you found your mouth moving on it's own. Explaining what had happened within your family and all of the issues that there were. You went on and on about your life history, unevidently telling him everything you have never ever told anyone, not even Hyuna, not even Zelo. You spilled out things you could never say incase no one would understand but that fear you had of telling people wasn't there. All that you felt was a need to tell Yong Guk of all the bad you've ever felt, is this what they called trust? To be able to speak your thoughts without a worry in the world?

It felt nice, venting your thoughts out like that, it felt like you spoke to him for hours and by now you were emotionally drained. Finally hearing a peacefull silence now that your heart was emptied out, Bang stood up abruptly and looked down at you as you remained seated continuing his comforting with his final words. "And anyway, it will get better I Promise because until now you haven't told me a single thing that made me doubt that your family loves each other, to be honest it's weird how you're all so close, no wonder their so overprotective and caring" He ended his teasing words with softer ones, giving you a bright gummy smile that suddenly reminded you of Luffy's in one piece. Your heart skipped a beat as you felt your cheeks temperature rise. It was almost as if steam left your ears, how could this carefree boy be so wonderful? Bang held out his hand laughing full heartedly just after you nodded enthusiastically, wiping your face with your sleeve with a "Yeah" of agreement in his words. You smiled back at him, taking his hands and standing up. Trust... It was a nice thing to have.

You both walked through the park, talking about other things and holding each others hands. Bang spoke excitedly with another story of how his day was with his friends and this awesome war movie he had watched, he told you the whole plot with such detail that you doubted you would even need to see the movie anymore. You laughed happily at his funny hand gestures and goofy imitations of the movie. He suddenly stopped and blinked at something to your right, you were so distracted by his face that it took you a while to realise. When was it that you were comfortable enough to actually look at him while you spoke you wondered. "Hey, look" he said pointing, Looking to your right, you saw what Bang was looking at and and your face turned into a fake frown as you punched his arm and walked away from the damn Squirrel you just saw. You could hear Bang laughing while catching up to you and hugging you from behind, ars over your shoulders "Come on they're really cute". "No they're not" you replied while trying to remove his arms. "What's not?" he asked while laughing even more. He knew you couldn't say squirrels properly and ever since the day he found out from Zelo, he has never let you be. It was just one of those words you just couldn't say, you say it retardedly. Annoyance building up, you elbowed him which successfully freed you, only to have him follow closely behind. "You're so mean. Okay how about this, we'll buy a pet Squirrell and call it 'Swuibble' that way your definitely saying it right" he said while rubbing his stomach but then laughing at his own joke. "You're an idiot" you shouted back at him while smiling to yourself at his joke. He really is one big idiot.

The playfull banter continued until you reached his house, his mum wasn't home and he tried to force you in but you refused. You would only end up kissing the whole day and your head heated up just thinking about the last time, he laughed at you and ruffled your hair as if you were some kid while reading your thoughts. You irritatedly patted your hair back down, fixing it again. All of a sudden Bang was really close to your face, which made you back away slightly. "Your hairs grown alot you know" he said while he still had a hold of a long strand of your hair, despite the fact you now moved backwards up a step of stairs and away from him as he uncaringly moved closer again. In that moment he decided to fully eamine you, his eyes roaming all over the place. Bang met you after you decided to chop off your long hair, you hair grew quick and right now it was just above your waist, it was one of the two traits you liked about yourself. Your hair and your dimples. "I really like long hair, please don't ever cut it again?" He randomlly asked you while kissing the strand he held before letting it go and looking back at you. You stood still paralysed by his beauty and stopped moving back as he inched closer to you and closed the gap between your face. You immedietly felt his warmth and responded straight away, it was alot easier to kiss him now, you shyly responded to this feeling you were gladly getting used too.

It felt like years as you both just kept enjoying each other, his warmth radiating your own, he broke away slightly. "You know it's easier to kiss you when your taller" he said while smiling down at you. Looking down from embaressment of his close proximity, you saw that despite the fact you were on a step higher then him you we still a lot shorter. You looked back up to his eyes, it showed an emotion you weren't used to, he looked hungry. You let out a soft "Sorry" with another blush while he kissed the space to the right of your lips and spoke against you. "Don't be, you're perfect" and with those words he binded your  souls together again with another kiss, this time he lifted you up by your legs and placed them around his waist, you squeled a little as you were caught off gaurd and tightened your hold around his shoulders. He then slipped his tongue inside of your mouth as it softly brushed past your lips. His warmth felt as if it were illuminating your insides making everything feel tingly as thoug you were shining. How could he make you feel so beautiful on the worst of your days? He truely was an amazing treasure you never wanted to let go of. Within that moment, his worth in your heart grew that much more just like each passing day. 

He eventually put you down, the kisses turning soft and cute again. As if his lips were asking for forgiveness for doing things that were much more intimate then your innocent heart could handle at the moment, your heart sped so fast. You felt it was going to burst at any moment, he did all these crazy things to you and despite the embaressment there was no way you couldn't say you weren't enjoying it. Your phone suddenly rang, causing you to break away from him and answer it. It seems it was time to go home, you were trying you best to speak properly as Bang's face inched closer to the side of your neck that your hand didn't block. He pushed your hair back and nuzzled into your neck as your breath hitched while you said your goodbye's and that you'll be home soon. As you ended the call you felt him place a burning kiss on your neck which caused goosebumps to occur everywhere. You pushed his face away from you and your sensitive neck, trying to regain composure while letting out a "Behave" He your hand as you soon snatched it away, wiping it with disgust as he childishly said "I don't wanna"  Grabbing you by your waist and then pulling you in by your jean's belt loops, devouring you again, creating another exciting tingle inside of you. Trying to leave Bang always is a mission,  you tried hard to remember you had to go home.

-----------------

After parting finally, Walking home with Bang was pretty much the usual chatter filled stroll until there was a random silence. You looked up at him to see a concentrated  face which was deep in thought, his head suddenly span extremely fast and stared straight into your soul and he let out a fully confident question. "I wanna touch you." You choked on air and blushed a trillion shades of red while becoming flabbergasted. "w-WHAT?!" you screamed out embaressed, as soon as the words left his mouth he too started to blush and gave himself a facepalm with the hand that didn't have yours in it. "I - c-cause I like you. I can't help myself sometimes and I really want to just hold you more and ugh. Erm..Can I? .. I mean ...Would you let me?" He struggled to let out, the confidence he mustered now gone. "What? No" you flat out rejected completely embaressed, finally composing your shocked face and looking away from him as you spoke. "Why not?" he asked out. "B-because, every small thing makes people  want more right and I-i can't give you that" Oh god this was so awkward you thought to yourself, it's only because you truely were like a big baby sometimes. "Okay... I just wanted to know if you'd let me, I'll try not to, it's just hard" he answered. You could feel the sun on your cheeks as you didn't know how to reply to him. It was silent now and awkwardness lingered in the air as you both slowly kept walking.

"Can you atleast tell me what your thinking, i'm going insane thinking I've scared you" Bang asks frustrated. "N-No, I just thought you didn't think of me like that" you said shyly. "Are you crazy? I like you, of course I'm attracted to you, I can't help but think of you like that" He said while he stopped walking and looked at you with a hint of pink on his cheeks. You kept your gaze at his chest while hurriedly replying back "You said I could just sit there and look pretty, remember?". "Yeah you can but just because your sitting doesn't mean I can't do things to you while your there." You looked up at his smirk with a shock, that erted wink he just gave you. You slapped his arm and walked on as he laughed the situation off and annoyed you from behind being his usual self again. How are you supposed to act knowing he want's to do stuff do you, you've never thought about that before, just kissing is a strech of what kind of things you think about. You wanted the ground to swallow you up whole, when did your life become so full of teenage dramas?  

"Bang... You know if you, if you like want that, remember theres em other Pokemon. Don't forget?" Bang pulled your hand harshly from behind and made you look at him, he gave you an angry glare. "I really like you and only you, I don't want to be close friends and I don't ever want to hurt you so stop annoying me... Stop saying like that, I'll never want to leave you" He said. "Baby be serious, you're not gonna celibate it out with me until we get older especially since you're young" You replied, scared of what he would say. Your words were extremely true and that thought rang through your head all the time. "Shut up woman" He orders, silencing you with a kiss, causing you to forget all your insecurities and worries. Together forever had always seemed so fake, so why are you wishing for it now?