Facebook Fun

Bittersweet.

Just decided to add in a fun chapter to read, like a filler I guess :) p.s. LOL is a term for laughing if anyone doesn't know that. Enjoy! :) 

Edited 


You weren't allowed out today since you went out yesterday, there was no need to ask since you knew already your parents response. It had been quite a boring day, you did what you normally do, surf the net and entertain your life with your friends through the cyber world. As usual you've been talking to Bang since the morning about none sense and soon the day slowly passed by as the night suddenly livened up when all of your friends decided to troll on a status of yours.

[You] : Baby I love you and I'll never let you gooooooo ~

  •     Hyuna: I know babe <3
  •     Jo Kwon: Kisss, So lovely ;)
  •     Hyuna: Go away Kwon, She loves me not you ok.
  •     Ayani: I'll never let you go either
  •     Key: She loves me more Kwon, Ayani we're Bosses.
  •     Ayani: Damn Straight.
  •     Jo Kwon: I think I'm inlove with her dude, will you marrie me?
  •     Hyuna: Marrie. LOOOOL
  •     Ayani: Nikka your spelling is terrible.
  •     [You] : Hey Hey. theres only one person I love and they know who they are.
  •     Jo kwon: I thought that was how you spelt it.
  •     Hyuna: Marry. It's okay, you were nearly there.
  •     Jo kwon: Come on baby work with me.
  •     Hyuna: LOOOOOOl, Okay "baby" I'm working.
  •     Ayani: WHAT IS AIRRRRRRR?
  •     Hyuna: knows Ayani.
  •     Jo kwon: What air? You mean no air by Chris brown?
  •     Hyuna: LOOOL OMG, no air ayani. No air left in me *DEAD*
  •     Ayani: LOL How am I suppose to breath with no air, THIS LACK OF OXYGEN HURTS.
  •     Jo kwon: Look help, I don't know how to put air in someone. Haha. Get it? Air in someone.
  •     Hyuna: I'm Dead jo kwon, you took away my air.
  •     Key: This is very random but: Don't regret anything you do because in the end it makes you who you are.
  •     [You] : I swear the whole point of this is to find out who I love? es calm down.
  •     Hyuna: but you love all of us. xoxoxox


During the conversation, Jonghyun wrote who? as in who you love but due too all the quick comments and the notifications he was probably getting he wrote "Shut up with all your bull already" It suprised you that he even commented or looked at your status, he never really cared before but why was he starting to care again? You didn't care and you ignored him, not wanting to spoil your mood. He deleted what he wrote as soon as he wrote it, it was like he was gone as quick a he came. You couldn't even think about it because the comments to your status kept coming:

  •     Hyuna: Delete your comments then, not that hard mate.
  •     Ayani: WE NO TALK BS. WE NO SPEAK AMERICANO
  •     Key: I know who she loves.
  •     [You] : who?
  •     Jo kwon: Me, we all know that.
  •     Jo kwon: No Me. Haha


You really thought Jo Kwon was losing it today. Was he drunk?

  •     Bang Yong Guk: Wow princess, you sure are loved up. The end of your sentence is "but if I have to, boy I think that you should know, all the love we made, can never be replaced and I promise that you will never be erased" right?
  •     [You] : Looool. Okay Tough guy, why are you even listening to such music.
  •     Key: Me XD
  •     Hyuna: I think Bang has a boy he loves...
  •     Jo kwon: I like that song, what's it called?
  •     Bang yong Guk: I used to hear it on those sad stories on youtube.
  •     Ayani: Bang likes men..
  •     [You] : LOOOL I'm totally suprised and yeah he does! He's inlove with Zelo!
  •     Key: He does indeed.
  •     Bang Yong Guk: I'm not even going to try and justify anything.
  •     Jo Kwon: Key I thought you were?
  •     Key: Well we all agree he's inlove with a man now.
  •     Hyuna: haha, Alteast there is no denial behaviour.
  •     Key: lol Jo Kwon, I have a girlfriend.
  •     Bang Yong Guk: I say one thing and everyone calls me a homoual.
  •     [You] : It's cause you have those gay boy vibes. Lol Key, sometimes boys get girlfriends because they want to hide their uality...
  •     Hyuna: It's alright babe, Embrace yourself xoxoxo
  •     Jo kwon: Bang we should go out some time.
  •     Bang Yong Guk: WaitWhat?
  •     Ayani: Kwonie is perfect for you.
  •     [You] : LOOOOL, pretty boy, you're on fire. First customer already.
  •     Hyuna: Calm Down Jo kwon, one step at a time.
  •     Ayani: We must inform Zelo about this.
  •     Key: Lool  I don't need to justify myself either.
  •     Bang Yong guk: -_____-  I'm mentally taken.


You looked at the screen confused, your started feeling something weird you couldn't put a name to. Does this mean he likes someone?

  •     [You] : lol, don't cheat on Zelo! It'll break his heart and I'll never forgive you!
  •     Bang Yong Guk: Why do you bring him up constantly
  •     Bang Yong Guk: Reminds me...I need to call him. No homo.
  •     Jo Kwon: Baby you're making me happy.
  •     Hyuna: Who's making you happy?
  •     [You] : Calm down Kwoniee loool
  •     Jo Kwon: Bengg, I think I'm in love with him.
  •     Hyuna: If only you could spell his name ey?
  •     Bang Yong Guk: Sorry, I'm taken by Zelo and that short creature.


Your Heart sped up a little, blushing, what does that mean? He's joking right? Of course he's not serious, why would he like you. Everyone was joking in this conversation, He has to be. Somehow you felt a little hurt not understanding why, You try to maintain your bubbly self and carry on the conversation playfully. He was probably teasing you and you refused to let him win.

  •     Jo kwon: Oh my bad, I put in one more g hehe.
  •     Hyuna: Don't cry kwoniee, Theres plenty more boys for you to go hit on, and really ? you don't count E's in your vocabulary?
  •     [You]: I don't want Zelo's leftovers.
  •     Bang Yong Guk: I thought you wanted me gay with him?
  •     Hyuna: Wow... some sick fantasies you got there...
  •     Bang Yong guk: Yeah, you should hear the way she imagines me with him.
  •     jo kwon: She's lovely
  •     Hyuna: Whats wrong with your life
  •     [You]  : You guys are cruel loool. Obviously I don't want you gay if you belong to me. Gosh!
  •     Ayani: Omg, we passed 100 comments *applause*
  •     Hyuna: 10 POINTS FOR GRYFFINDOR.
  •     Bang Yong guk: :O Harry potter series <3
  •     Jo Kwon: What is it Hyuna?
  •     Hyuna: I don't understand I only speak spanish, sorry! xoxoxo
  •     Ayani: As 'that short creatures'  father figure I approve of this Bang Character. My nikka likes HP, Automatic boss.
  •     [You]  : Ayan stop saying weird things.
  •     Hyuna: I approve too!
  •     [You] : -____-
  •     Bang Yong Guk:  Lool, Thank you :)


The conversing carried on until you all had enough of making fun of each other. After it all, Ayani wrote on your wall "3 of Your status went over 100 comments in like 1 hour. Unlocked Achievement of being Miss Popular xoxoxoxo" After those eventfull conversations, you spent the rest of the night talking to Bang. He was asking if he could see your blog since everytime he asked what you where doing you would reply with Tumblr. After you gave him the link he started giving you short answers and  replying back realluslow when you asked what he was doing, he simply said "Learning".

After continously spamming him in order for him to tell you what he was learning he finally replies with "Well, I don't know really but it seems you LOVE the hell out of asian , you love korean music and that gay dude... you like cute and bright coloured things and prefer that kinda american swag. I think, I dunno but it seems like you liked someone alot but didnt get the same treatment back I assume... It looks like your into all that lovey cute stuff and you want it for yourself but you dont know 100% yet because of all the negatives you never fail to point out to me in our conversations. Your confused about emotions and maybe afraid so you act emotionless half the time. You like things that are adorable and make you saw 'awww'. You like anime and manga stuff as well and have a good sense of humour. Last but not least, you love food. Alot. thats all I can remember for now, you know i forget easily". You stared at the screen with your mouth open, this guy. Who is he to describe you like that? Like he's known you for years yet its only been a couple of days. Who is he to make you feel like you've known and trusted him for all your life, how can he make you feel like this? Erase every bad feeling you have making you feel almost empty inside, yet so full of him. So much so that it makes you feel slightly sick, thats why you always get that small bad feeling about him, like he's no good... But he seems like everything you've ever wanted, writing something like that to you.. How are you suppose to feel after someone treats you so good? Are you really to blame for liking him? Crap. You do like him don't you, you thought to yourself. You let out a scream of confusion.