The Encounter.

Bittersweet.

Hello, I hope you enjoy the story enough to keep reading it. :)

Edited


Sighing, you slowly leave your school grounds. There was only a bit of your high school life left till you would move on to college and welcome, supposedly, adult life. Feeling tired from the school day, your energy slowly drains away, and you walk home beside your friend talking about the normal things teenagers talk about. As you both turn the corner on that road, you see a group of boys from a different school ahead of you. You noticed the blue blazer and the familar uniform, there was no mistaking it the closer that you got to them. One guy in particular stood out, you didnt really notice the rest, simply because he was the loudest. He walked along side them with an american type of swag, he wore a run DMC hat and scarlet red shorts along with a white t shirt that complimented him greatly. However, you were never one to look at boys for too long so after examining him you turned away, irritated.  While you has looked his way, he was busy talking animatedly however as soon as you both made eye contact you heard a 'oh' being released from his lips. His face mainting that 'o' shape which caused you to turn away with a twitch of a nerve in your head, Not before throwing him a death glare that he recieved just before he walked past you. 'Damn Zelo' you cursed as you could feel the stranger turn around to continue looking at you.

Unfortunately due to your best friend, unknown people from his school knew of you, despite having gone to a different school. Zelo was your bestest male friend. You've only actually ever seen Zelo in real life about 4 times, but you've been close friends with him for 5 years. You werent good with people, especially talking to males that you havent dealt with on a daily basis. You never see him , he always complained about needing to see you and going out together but you akways refused, You cant speak nor look at him, its was just a trait of yours.. However the fact Zelo would mindlessly talk about you to his friends still remained and that ment that people you didnt know would recognise you. As cute as it was to be talked about, those weirdos would stare at you and you always felt uncomfortable. Not because you were insecure, that wasn't the case at all, you knew you weren't ugly. At least you thought you weren't, people commented on your cuteness quite often but you werent the prettiest person either. It just ment that those stares people gave you told you that they were examining you and that thought was something you always disliked. You were pretty weird person and only accepted new friends if they were outsiders that you grow to know because of a close friend. Atleast through a friend you knew that you would have to have had something in common, some sort of familar grounds in order from them to understand you and in order for you to trust them

----------

Revising for your end of year exams, you call it quits for today and get comfortable in your bed. You sat there surfing the internet while listening to some kpop, singing along happily,  You open up facebook to find Zelo having posted a video of a guy his shoe on the train. You watched the video in horror, yet that disgust turned into laughter. You commented a O___o face on his post which Zelo replied  to seconds later, announcing to everyone that the man on the train was you. You laughed at his idiocy and retorted back, in which started a friendly banter between the both of you. However you interrupted by another person commenting. "Bang Yongguk: Hi, I saw you today". You were confused at first but then realised that it was the weirdo with the red shorts. Within another second, Zelo simply wrote "yeah he saw you" which caused you to make a tch sound with your tongue. Of course his friends would report back to him, he was the evil warlord afterall, you said to yourself while imagining a evil cult of boys around a voodoo doll that looked like you. You imagined Zelo being in the middle and giving a speech of how to destory you while laughing hysterically in a sinister way. You shivered at the thought and a chat popped up, bringing you back from day dream land. It was Zelo telling you to be nice to the boy because he was one of his good friends. You decided to for once listen and make a new friend that day, reassured by the fact Zelo consistently promised that he wasnt a creep.

You replied back a hello on Zelo's post and Bang  replied by telling you that he was contemplating saying hi, but it would be stupid considering the fact you didn't know him. You replied by adding that "it would also be highly frightening" Your eyes drifted  from the screen to the online list, you stared at another name on your friends list. Jonghyun was online...But of course he dosnt talk to you anymore, unless he needs something, You sigh heavily. Atleast this pitiful crush you had on him didnt hurt as much as it used to... You were finding other ways to keep yourself occupied and get over him, to not notice what he does or doesn't do. You remembered the way he rejected your confession, it was online of course, you would never have the confidence to do it face to face as the timid person you were. He simply apologised to you, saying that he only liked you as a friend. You remember how much you cried that night, hoping things wouldnt change unsuprisingly they did. He had stopped speaking to you every day and everytime you spoke to him, he replied back with short answers which sliced at your soul, making you feel like a burden. Shaking the thoughts about jonghyun away, you decided it was time to sleep and patted your cheeks softly, erasing everything. You realised you had a friend request from Bang, you accepted it and then drifted off to sleep. Not realising how much your life was going to change.