Wounded

Do You Remember?

Hi! Thanks so much for your comments! I'm glad you like it so far :) So, I hope you enjoy!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jaejoong did a double-take and glared at you suspiciously.

"Yah! Who are you to call me that? I don't even know you. Just because you see my face on TV and the Internet doesn't mean you know me personally!" he frowned at you with a cold and hard look on his face.

You felt your heart break into pieces as you heard his hostile and angry words. You looked straight into his eyes.

"Jaejoong-ah. It's me. ~~." You prayed that he would remember you, or at least find your name familiar.

A flash of recognition crossed his face, but just as quickly as you saw the sudden reaction, it was gone. The unfriendly glare returned to Jaejoong's face.

"I told you to stop talking to me as if you know me! Stalker. If you don't leave me alone, I'm going to report you to the police, arasso?" Jaejoong scowled furiously at you, looking beautifully fierce.

You bowed deeply, letting your hair fall over your face to cover the tears that were now streaming down your face.

"Mianhe, Jaejoong-shi." you spoke in a low voice, trying to prevent your voice from cracking.

"Whatever." Jaejoong smirked as he turned away from you and started walking in the opposite direction.

As soon as he was out of sight, you dropped to your knees and started crying your heart out.

"I know he cannot remember me anymore, but it still hurts. I loved him, and I still do. And what do I get in return?" you remembered his cold, glaring face as he yelled at you. You started crying harder, and your heart started to ache with the exertion of your bitter tears. "Jaejoong oppa! Please... remember me. Remember how much we loved each other... please. I love you."

You lay on the cold concrete and cried until you felt faint from the force of your sorrow and agony.

From a distance where you could not see him, a tall, handsome man watched you, his face contorted with sadness and sympathy for you. He watched as you slowly got on your bike and rode away. As you rounded the corner and vanished from sight, he slowly got out his phone and made a single call.

"Hyung? I need a favour..."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading :) Sorry this chapter is a bit short, but I promise, the next one will be longer! I'll try to update as much as I can, but I'm a bit busy these days... so sorry if I make you a bit impatient :\

Comments will be appreciated! Thank you so much! <3