Shattered

Do You Remember?

I just want to thank everyone who commented and subscribed! Means so much to me :) Okay, here's an update. Sorry it took so long, school is wearing me out haha...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"~~-ah, we meant to tell you sooner, but we couldn't contact you or anything..." Changmin looked anxiously at you, trying to figure out how to gently break the news to you.

"Bwoh? Tell me what? Just tell me, oppa. This is killing me." You bit your lip, worried that something bad may have happened to Jaejoong. "Did he get into another accident? Or did his parents disown him? Or did something happen between him and his best friends? Omo, what if he remembered me after we stumbled into each other, but he doesn't want to know me anymore?" You thought  to yourself, feeling uneasy. You took deep breaths to calm yourself down and braced yourself for bad news.

"Just so you know, ~~-ah, it happened after you left him. It wouldn't have happened if he didn't lose his memory." Changmin entwined his hand with yours, trying his best to tell you without hurting your feelings.

"What happened? Tell me, oppa. I need to know. What happened?" You raised your voice slightly and looked right into Changmin's eyes.

Changmin looked down at the table, causing your eye contact to be broken. You began to feel impatient and looked at Yoochun. He followed Changmin's example.

You sighed in exasperation and yanked your hand away from Changmin's. You leaned back in your chair and ran your hands through your hair. "What if something bad happened? Aish, these guys are so inconsiderate. What happened to Jaejoong oppa?" you sighed once more and glanced at the road, where traffic was forming.

Suddenly, your question was answered not by Yoochun or Changmin's explanations, but by the appearance of a beautiful couple, walking on the nearby sidewalk, holding hands and gazing into each other's eyes.

"Jaejoong oppa... and... Jessica unni?" Your eyes widened as your heart shattered into a million tiny pieces.

 

Jessica was your closest girl friend. You were closer to the DBSK boys than you were with her, but compared with your friendships with other girls, you and Jessica were the closest of friends. You considered her as sister. Even when she debuted with SNSD, your friendship didn't fade. She helped you in times of need, and you did the same for her. You told her all your secrets, hopes and dreams, and so did she. She was the sister you never had.

You hadn't talked to her in years. You started contacting her less when you were dating Jaejoong. She never knew about your relationship with him, because you never told her. "But now she's the one who's with him." You thought to yourself, tears springing into your eyes.

Yoochun and Changmin still had their heads held low, contemplating how to tell you about Jaejoong's new relationship. They were not aware that you had just witnessed it before your eyes.

You whole body was shaking, and your eyes were filled with hot, painful tears. "Jaejoong oppa is with Jessica? I can't believe this. I know I never told unni but this is unbelievable! She will never love him as much as I do. And Jaejoong will never be happy with her, because he knows in his heart that he's meant to be with me. Seeing this in front of me is unbearable. The pain is unbearable.  Unni-ah, please... please consider my feelings. You shouldn't be with him, you know that it's wrong too. I will love him with my whole heart, mind and soul. Your love is only skin deep. I know you too well, Jessica unni, and I know you won't be happy with Jaejoong oppa either. Please, I love him too much. I can't stand the sight of seeing her with him." You felt like your heart would burst from so much pain and torment. Your tears were now flowing down your cheeks, and it was becoming harder to breathe. You took fast, shallow breaths to calm yourself. It didn't help.

"~~-ah?" Yoochun looked at you curiously. He noticed your tears. "~~-ah!"

Changmin looked at the direction in which you were looking and saw Jaejoong and Jessica too. He quickly got up from his seat and embraced you. He could feel your body shaking with the intensity of your tears. He hugged you tighter.

'Mianhe, ~~-ah, mianhe." He softly whispered into your hair. He gently kissed your forehead and cradled you in his arms.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ah! I hope you guys don't hate me after this update... but don't worry, it's not the end yet!

Comments and feedback will be appreciated :)

Thanks for reading! <3