Surprise

Do You Remember?

I just realized that I kept putting ~~'s thoughts in quotation marks... from now on, I won't do that so I won't confuse people.

Thanks to AiZaiYun for making me aware of that! And thanks to all the new subscribers! Means so much to me ^^

Enjoy! :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So ~~-ah, what have you been up to lately? Changmin and Yoochun won't tell us anything about their visit to you. It's annoying, but I guess they have their reasons..." Yunho twiddled his thumbs and gave you a friendly smile.

"Pfft, maybe they did something dirty to her." Junsu giggled and waggled his eyebrows suggestively.

"Bwoh?! A...a...anio! They probably just..." You panicked slightly, not wanting to give your best friends the wrong impression.

Junsu punched you lightly on the arm. "Pabo. I was just kidding. Calm down."

You gave him a nervous smile. Ah, I AM a pabo. Why did I need to panic? Now Yunho oppa probably thinks something DID happen. Aish... You bit your lip and slowly shook your head.

"I believe you, ~~-ah." You looked up to see Yunho smiling tenderly at you. You breathed a sigh of relief. Good, he did believe me.

"But... ~~-ah... something did happen... right?"

You snapped your head up to see Yunho looking at you with a concerned look on his face. Junsu was glancing between you and his hyung curiously, as if he didn't know what was going on.

"Ah, Junsu-ah, is it okay if you make us some ramen? I'm kind of hungry..." Yunho made puppy-dog eyes and pouted adorably.

"Hyung! Fine... but only if you stop making that face. It's creepy, hyung." Junsu stuck his tongue out at him and walked away to the kitchen, still as cheerful as ever.

"So..." Yunho held your hand and looked deep into your eyes, as if he were asking you to tell him everything. Anything at all.

"Well.." You looked into his eyes, and the effect of his concern and worry for you was overwhelming. Everything spilled out of you. Every single detail of your life and emotions was exposed to him, simply because his eyes were so hypnotising. It was like he drew the information out of you, just by looking at you.

"...And I realised that I can't live without him after all... I was wrong to leave him, oppa. I just love him so much, it hurts seeing him with another woman... let alone Jessica unni! I can't help but think that there's no reason to live anymore... My heart hurts too much, oppa... It hurts... too much..." You cried your heart out, letting all the pain and torment you had been feeling pour out.

"~~-ah..." Yunho grabbed you and held you tight. He your hair as you cried on his shoulder, letting your salty tears spill out onto his jacket. "It's okay... shhh... I'm here now..." He embraced you tighter as your sobs became more impassioned.

"Hey everybody, get ready tonight. Alright, here's Junsu's... famous... RAMEN YEAH!" Junsu sang the tune from his song, "Get Ready". He skipped cheerfully into the room, holding three big bowls of ramen; bearing a wide grin on his face, obviously proud of himself for preparing food by himself.

"Junsu-ah..." Yunho gave him a warning glance behind your back. Junsu noticed your tears and he quickly let go of the bowls, letting the ramen spill out onto the carpet. He ran to you and wrapped his arms around your waist, hugging you from behind.

"~~-ah, don't cry. It doesn't suit you." Junsu weakly tried cracking a joke.

You sniffed and laughed feebly. "I'm fine, oppa. I just... I need a minute."

You sighed as your two best friends hugged you from both sides of your body. Just feeling their warmth and love made you feel much better. It helped to unload your feelings on someone.

I know now that bottling my emotions up won't help me get over it. I just need to talk to someone. Like my brothers. You smiled and closed your eyes, listening to Junsu's and Yunho's breathing.

This is so... relaxing. I want to stay like this forever.

DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG

The doorbell's insistent and sudden ringing broke the calmness that was your best friends' hugs. They both stood up and smiled at you sweetly, picked up the ramen off the floor and walked to the front door to open it.

"HYUNG!" Changmin smiled cutely. He quickly noticed the ramen in Yunho and Junsu's hands. "Yum, are those for me?"

 

You, Yunho and Junsu sat at the couch, watching wide-eyed and open-mouthed at the way Changmin ate. He had already eaten 12 packs of ramen and he showed no signs of stopping.

"Uh... oppa? Please... slow down. You might choke on your food..." You told him, anxiously watching him practically inhaling his food.

Changmin laughed with his mouth full, spraying bits of ramen at Junsu and Yunho. "So you actually do care about me, huh? I'm so flattered, ~~-ah."

You blushed a rosy pink. "Yah! Changmin-ah, you're just making me sick with all your pigging out. It's gross."

Changmin carefully put down his bowl and looked at you curiously. "Really? I'll stop if you want me to, ~~-ah." He smiled at you sincerely, causing your blush to intesify.

Yunho and Junsu looked at each other with confused faces. In Changmin's case, the words stop and eating should not be in the same sentence.

"Ah, no, oppa... I was just worried the food might block your throat and you might die..." Seeing Changmin's smug grin, you changed your sentence. "...Then I might be responsible for it, and I don't have that much money."

Changmin's grin faded and he pouted at you. Suddenly, his face lit up, as if he had remembered something.

"Ah! Now I remember what I was here for... You distracted me with your delicious food, hyung..." Changmin jokingly glared at Junsu and Yunho. "So.. I heard you got a vacation, ~~-ah."

"Bwoh? Well... yeah... but... how did... you?" You stuttered, surprised with Changmin's knowledge regarding your personal life.

Changmin giggled softly. "I have my sources... So... how would you like to go on a trip with me and my hyungs?"

"BWOH?!" You, Yunho and Junsu all stared at him, shocked by his sudden invitation.

"We're going to Sun Valley Ski Resort. They have snow and everything! You should come, ~~-ah!" Changmin excitedly bounced up and down. His cute mismatched-eyes smile was too irresistible. How could you resist such an adorable face?

"Okay!" You smiled widely at him, giving him a thumbs-up.

"Promise?" He pouted at you, holding out his pinky.

"Promise." You linked your pinky with his, sealing the pinky promise.

"Oh... but I guess I should tell you..."

"What now, Changmin-ah?" You, Junsu and Yunho all sighed in joking disbelief at the same time.

"Um... Jaejoong hyung is also going... with us..."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Woo! I can just imagine the DBSK boys rolling around in the snow... wow ^^

Haha hope you enjoyed this update!

Comments and feedback will be appreciated :)

Thanks for reading! <3