Embarassment

Do You Remember?

"~~-ah, this is our last day here. What do you want to do?" Changmin looked at you expectantly, eager to join you on your latest adventure.

"Hmmm... let's ski." You replied. I feel kind of guilty that I haven't been doing a lot of skiing while I'm here. Afterall, wasn't this trip meant to be everything snow-related?

"Are you sure?" Changmin looked surprised, as though that were the last thing he expected you to say.

"Neh. Wae?" You said, feeling confused about his reaction.

"Well... I wasn't sure that you wanted to be out there again. Afterall, your accident..." Changmin looked hesitant to bring up the subject.

"Oh! I almost forgot about my accident! But my leg and ribs don't even hurt anymore...." You paused, seeing Changmin wince at the mention of your injuries.

"Well, if that's what you want to do..." Changmin still looked unsure.

"Neh! Let's go, oppa!" You dragged him out of the room, heading towards the lobby, before Changmin stopped you.

"Waeeeee?" You turned around, annoyed that he wasn't cooperating with you.

"Um... you're still in shorts." Changmin pointed at your attire, trying to stifle his laughter.

Aish... so embarassing.

 

After putting on your baby-blue Louie Vuitton snow jacket and a pair of ski pants, you exited the room and stood by Changmin's side.

"You ready?" You bounced excitedly.

Changmin didn't reply. Instead, he blushed a deep tomato red and looked at the ground.

"Yah! Gwaenchana?" You playfully puched him on the shoulder.

"Neh... it's just that... you look..." Changmin stopped and looked away, avoiding your gaze.

"Bwoh? What is it?"

"You look... undescribable." Changmin walked away in the direction of the lobby.

Wow. That was an amazing compliment. I mean, it's enough being called pretty, or beautiful, but to be called undescribable... wow.

 

(A/N: On the chair lift)

This is actually scarier than I imagined. I can see all these trees around me, it keeps reminding me of my accident. The only thing I have to do is not look down. Just... don't look down.

You looked down.

"OMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" You nearly convulsed. The height between the chair lift and snow-covered ground was greater than you expected. It was a terrifying sight.

"~~-ah! GWAENCHANA?" Changmin held your hand tightly, partly to calm you down, and partly to calm himself down.

"Anniyo! ANNIYO! CHANGMIN-AH, GET ME OFF HERE!" You shook, and you felt tears seeping out of your eyes, even thuogh you were not aware of it.

Changmin pulled out his phone and made a simple call to the manager of the hotel. Suddenly, the chair lift came to a stop, and you were held mid-air.

"Changmin...kamsamnida." You weakly whispered, before fainting and falling unconsious.

 

(A/N: Back at the hotel room)

You woke up, finding yourself lying down on your bed and feeling weak.

"~~-ah! Gwaenchana?" Yunho sprinted over to the side of your bed to place his hand on your forehead and give you a brief hug.

"Neh... but... what happened?" You looked confusedly around the room, expecting Changmin to be bursting out of a hidden corner at any time.

"You fainted on the chair lift. Changmin had to call the manager of the hotel and stop the whole lift and get supervisors to get to to safer ground." Yunho summarised the happenings concisely, and gave you a comforting smile.

"But... wouldn't that cost a lot of money? To do that sort of thing?" You wore a worried look on your face as you asked.

"That's none of your concern. All that you need to do right now is rest up and save your energy for the long trip back home tonight." Yunho squeezed your hand and stood up to walk out of the room.

"Ah... arasso." You nodded.

Just before Yunho opened the door and left, he turned around.

"~~-ah... if I were you, I'd change your pants." And with that, he opened the door and walked out.

"Bwoh? What does he mean?" You looked down, feeling confused at your oppa's advice.

Suddenly you spotted it, and you immediately wanted to die from embarassment.

I peed my pants.

-------------------------------------------------------

Hahahaha, I like the ending ^^

And that's the double update for today! Sorry if this chapter seems a bit rushed, I wanted to update quickly for you guys :)

Keep up the comments please! :D

Thanks for reading <3