Shine

Do You Remember?

Just warning you, there's a LITTLE bit of a rated scene in this chapter. But it's TINY, so if you can bear it, read on :)

------------------------------------------------------

"Oppa, where are we going?" You looked at Jaejoong curiously.

"It's a surprise. I've been around here before, and there's a place that's so beautiful but not well-known." Jaejoong glanced at you, before smiling sunnily. "You'll love it just as much as I do."

Aish... he won't tell me where we're going. I know he has good taste in places, but... not well known? I trust Jaejoong, but... won't that be a little creepy?

You felt Jaejoong's gaze on you. You looked back at him, and you had a feeling your thoughts were reflected in your facial expression.

"~~-ah. I would never hurt you. You know what." Jaejoong looked at you with concern in his eyes.

That simple sentence. It... it brings back so many memories. When he says that, it touches me so much. Because I know that it is true.

"Neh, oppa. I know."  You smiled back at him warmly.

 

(A/N: Flashback to three years ago)

"~~-ah! Let's go on that rollercoaster!" Jaejoong jumped up and down excitedly, eager to go on the ride.

"But oppa..." You hesitated, feeling a little sick with the sight of such a scary ride.

"Come on, jagiya! Pleaseeee?" Jaejoong pouted cutely, trying to persuade you to join him.

How can I resist such an adorable face? But... I'm scared of heights... I... I'm scared...

"Oppa... I'm scared..." You trembled on the spot, terrified at what accidents might happen.

Jaejoong realised you really were scared, and he held your hand.

"~~-ah. You know I would never hurt you. And that goes the same for not letting ANYTHING hurt you. I will always be here as your protector, your rescuer, and your lover. I love you, ~~-ah. And if I lose you, I don't know what I'll do. You are everything I live for, so I'll be protecting your life as if it were mine." Jaejoong gazed at you lovingly, before pulling you to hiim and embracing you.

He... he really will protect me. He won't let me get hurt. I... I trust him. I trust him with my life.

"Arasso, oppa. We can go on the rollercoaster." You sighed, burying your head in his chest.

Jaejoong's head snapped up. "CHINCHA?"

He let go off you and dragged you to the ride, laughing happily as he did so.

Aish... did he just do that to make me go on the rollercoaster?

 

(A/N: Present)

"~~-ah?" Jaejoong stopped the car and grinned at you.

"Bwoh?" You snapped out of your daydream and looked at him confusedly.

"We're here." Jaejoong got out of the car and opened your door for you. He was practically jumping with excitement.

You giggled at his excited expression and stepped out of the car.

The sight before you made you freeze on the spot.

We... we've been here before. This... this is... I remember now...

 

(A/N: Flashback)

"Oppa, where are you taking me?" You squealed in delight, attempting to bat his hands away from your eyes.

"Anniyo! Not yet!" Jaejoong covered your eyes once more and held you closer to him.

"Oppaaaaa~" You pouted, hoping that you'll be released soon.

Jaejoong let go of your eyes and wrapped his arms around your waist, cuddling you from behind.

"This place reminds me of you. It's so warm, beautiful and... intimate. Do you like it?" Jaejoong nestled his head on your shoulder.

You were standing just before a beach. The sand was pearly white, and it contrasted nicely with the deep, sparkling blue of the sea. The sky was a gorgeous shade of pink, and with the glowing gold that was the sun, the place looked unbelievable.

Wow... this place is beautiful. No, beautiful is not even a word sufficient enough to describe it. It's... amazing.

"Jagiya..." Jaejoong's voice was velvety smooth, his hand caressed the side of your face.

You turned around, to be met by his flawless, beautiful face.

"I know I am supposed to be focusing on this wonderful scenery in front of me, but my eyes keep going back to you. You... you are even more beautiful than this place here... And that's something." You gazed into his eyes adoringly, admiring the way he looks at you like you're the only girl in the world.

"~~-ah..." Jaejoong suddenly picked you up bridal-style and laid you on the sand. He lay on top of you, being careful not to crush you too much.

Bwoh? What...?

"I. Love. You." Jaejoong emphasised each word by kissing you once on your forehead, nose, and finally, your lips.

"...I love you too..." You kissed him back sweetly, enjoying the warmth of his body against yours.

"Can..." Jaejoong stopped abruptly and blushed a deep red.

"Bwoh? Tell me, oppa." You reached for his face, his cheek and smiling warmly at him.

"Can... I show you... my love?" Jaejoong stared at you lovingly, his eyes wide with anticipation.

"What... what do you mean?" Your heart beat faster. You knew what he was talking about, but you just wanted to confirm it.

"Can..." Jaejoong kissed your cheek."I show..." He kissed your jawline and grazed his lips up to your temple and down to your chin. "You how much..." He ran his hands down to your waist and partly lifted up your shirt. He drew circles on your tummy. "I love you?" Jaejoong kissed you deeply on the lips, holding you close to him.

I... love him. And I want him. I need him. And that means I need ALL of him. To experience everything that I love about him.

You wrapped your legs around his hips, breaking free of the kiss for a moment.

I trust him. Because I love him.

"~~-ah..." Jaejoong whispered softly, his breath tickling your face.

All I need is him. With me. In me.

You pushed his bangs back, uttering only three words to him.

"I love you." You moulded to his body, kissing him as intensely as you could.

Just the two of us... as one.

 

(A/N: Present)

"~~-ah?" Jaejoong waved a hand in front of your face, a confused expression on his face.

"Neh?"

"Gwaenchana?" Jaejoong looked concerned.

Oh... I must have blanked out again... but this place... has so many wonderful memories....

"Neh... it's just... this place reminds me of you." You looked at him adoringly.

"Bwoh? Wae?"

"It's amazing... like you." You smiled at him shyly, flushing a light pink.

Jaejoong gazed at you for a moment before smiling tenderly. He took your hand and held it gently. You stayed like that for a few moments.

Maybe... history can be repeated again?

-------------------------------------------------------------

Hahaha I loved writing this chapter...

Sorry it took so long though D:

But thanks for all your comments! Everytime I see "New story comments" come up, I do a little dance on the spot!

And yes, I still do that when I'm in public :D

So, THANKS FOR READING <3

More comments for more dances please :)