Warmth

Do You Remember?

Yay, two updates in one day! I didn't do any homework though, so I might fall behind at school D:

So I'm going to put ~~-sshi's thoughts in italics, 'cause it's still confusing for people...

Hope it's easier to understand now!

Thanks to 2905-thai_JAE for the tip! :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Yah! ~~-ah! Come on!" Yoochun called out from the driver's seat.

As you walked up to the car, you saw Jaejoong's eyes widen. Omo, he recognizes me.

"Yah! Why is that stalker coming with us?! Yah! Answer me!" Jaejoong began to shout loudly.

"Jaejoong hyung, she's my girlfriend... and our best friend." Changmin lowered his eyes and softly patted Jaejoong's shoulder.

Bwoh?! Girlfriend?! How dare he say that in front of me?! Gosh, I'm going to give him a piece of my mind later!

"Ah, okay... Mianhe, ~~-sshi." Jaejoong gave you a little smile. It shot tingles up your fingers and made your knees shaky.

Jaejoong patted the centre seat, in between him and Changmin. "Sit here. Junsu's coming later anyway, he's doing a photoshoot for who knows what." He gave you an encouraging smile.

Wow, he's warmed up to me quickly! Maybe... maybe there's still a chance for us? You sat in the centre seat, squeezed in between Changmin and Jaejoong. You could feel their warmth, and it was... comforting. There wasn't any tension at all, and it felt like three years ago again.

Suddenly, you remembered Changmin's statement, and you wanted to reprimand him immediately. But... how can I do it with everyone listening?

All of a sudden, you had an idea. You pulled out your phone and started a text to Changmin.

[Yah! What do you think you're doing? I'm not your girlfriend!!]

[Mianhe, ~~-ah... but how do you think hyung would feel if I said you used to be his?]

[USED TO?! We're not over yet. It's not over until I say it's over. I'm going to make him love me again.]

[When you say things like that, it makes me sad, ~~-ah.]

[Bwoh? Wae?]

[Because... I really care about you. And I don't want you to get hurt.]

[Why would I get hurt?]

[Nevermind. Just... be careful.]

[Bwoh?]

[And I'm sorry for telling Jessica that we were dating too... I just thought it would make things less complicated.]

[But... why you?]

[Bwoh?]

[Why am I dating... you?]

As soon as you pressed the send button to that message, you instantly regretted it. You could see Changmin's face fall again, and his smile was quickly wiped away. You quickly sent another text to convey your real meaning.

[I meant... couldn't you just have made someone up? Because what if she finds out the truth? She'll get mad at you as well as me! At least if the person didn't exist, nobody would get hurt.]

[I'd rather suffer with you than watch you suffer by yourself.]

As you looked at Changmin, you could see his expression was sincere. He was gazing at you with genuine admiration, and it made you blush deep-pink.

[That's sweet, oppa.]

You smiled at Changmin, and he smiled his adorable smile back.

 

"So, let's make a little break? There's a little restaurant down the street..." Yoochun swerved to the side and parked expertly.

"Yes! Food!" Changmin quickly ran out onto the street, nearly getting run over by a car.

"CHANGMIN-AH!" Yunho grabbed him before he got hurt.

"Hyung... maybe next time you shouldn't say anything about food..." Jaejoong shook his head while laughing to himself.

 

After you and your oppas had a quick meal, you returned to the car and continued with your journey. It was getting dark, and you felt a bit sleepy.

Ah, if only I could sleep right now... maybe a quick nap won't hurt. I'll just lean on Changmin's shoulder... I'm sure he won't mind...

Jaejoong jumped as he felt your head lean against his shoulder. He looked at you wide-eyed for a few moments before he smiled tenderly and leaned his head on top of yours.

"Goodnight, ~~-ah".

 

"AIGOO! We're here already?!" Yunho's voice boomed throughout the car, waking you, Jaejoong and Changmin up. You rubbed your eyes groggily before you raised your head. As you stood upright, you realised that you were leaning to the left. But... I leaned on Changmin... and he was on the right...

"Is my shoulder really that comfortable?" Jaejoong smirked at you, causing your mouth to drop and your eyes to widen in shock.

"A..Ah! Mianhe, Jaejoong-sshi." You bit your lip, hoping that he won't scold you for leaning on him without permission.

"Neh, you owe me! My shoulder hurts now." Jaejoong faked a pained look, stretching his shoulder muscles.

"Mianhe..." You whispered your apologies, feeling embarassed.

"No... that cookie's mine..." Changmin had gone back to sleep, and he was talking in his sleep.

"YAH! Let's wake up and get to our rooms so we can sleep properly! YAAAAAAAH!" Yoochun shouted as loud as he could, causing Changmin to wake up from his dreams, and you and Jaejoong to jump out of the car.

"Bwoh? I'm hungry..." Changmin stumbled out of the car and bumped into a pole immediately in front of the entrance.

"Pabo..." You shook your head and giggled to yourself.

 

"Okay, here are your room arrangements." The front clerk smiled hospitably and bowed to you and the DBSK boys. "Please enjoy your stay."

As you read down the paper, you felt excited. You knew you had to share a room with one of your oppas, and you were shivering with anticipation. It's going to be like a slumber party! Hanging out with my oppas is always fun!

~Room Arrangements~

Room 28- Park Yoochun and Kim Junsu

Room 29- Jung Yunho and Shim Changmin

Room 30- Kim Jaejoong and ~~

Oh that's cool.. I'm with... wait. I'M WITH JAEJOONG OPPA?!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GAH, even I'M excited for the next chapter! ^^

Thanks for reading <3

Comments and feedback will be appreciated :)