Reunion

Do You Remember?

"Aish!" you clutched your hand in pain as you accidentally cut yourself while chopping up vegetables for your lunch.

As you scrambled around for a Band-aid, you remembered how Jaejoong would comfort you when you hurt yourself.

 

"Owww..." you winced as the glass cut into you. You had accidentally dropped a glass and as you picked it up, one of the glass shards found its way into your index finger. "Omo..." blood trickled from the cut, gleaming a startling red.

"~~-ah! Are you ready to go? Don't tell me you're still picking an outfit... It's only a date with me, anyway." Jaejoong joked cheerfully. Then he saw you on the floor, crying while cradling your finger. His happy smile was wiped off immediately and was replaced with a worried, concerned look on his face. He carefully inspected your cut finger.

"Pabo." he said it as an endearment, not as a reproach. "You should be more careful. I don't want any part of you to get harmed." He gazed at you with loving anxiousness. "Does it hurt, ~~-ah?"

"It's fine, oppa." you shook your head, feeling pleased that he was so concerned about you.

"Let me make it better." Jaejoong raised your finger to his lips and tenderly kissed it. You felt his soft lips brush against your finger and melted from his sweet gesture. Jaejoong kissed all the way up your arm, up your neck, grazed your jaw line and finally met your lips. Your lips moulded to his, as if they were meant to be there, and stay there forever. Jaejoong was holding you close to him, as if he didn't ever want to let go of you. You reluctantly pulled away and shyly smiled at him.

'I... I think it's better now, oppa." you stuttered, feeling shaky because of the deep kiss you and Jaejoong had just shared.

Jaejoong chuckled, amused at your cuteness. He took your hand and kissed it gently. "Let's go then, ~~-ah."

 

RING RING RING RING RING

You snapped out of your reverie, startled because of your phone's loud and sudden ringing.

"Yeobseoyo?" you tentatively answered the phone.

"~~-ah, I'ved missed hearing your voice."

"Changmin-ah?!?" you jumped at the sound of his deep, smooth voice. Your heart was beating so fast, you felt like it would burst.

"Can we meet up this afternoon? It's been so long..." Changmin paused, afraid of being too pushy.

"Of course, oppa. There's a cafe near my house. Here's the address..." you said enthusiastically.

 

A few minutes later, you were at the cafe, waiting for Changmin to arrive.

"It's been ages... Three years is a long time. Changmin, Yoochun, Yunho and Junsu are like brothers to me. It just so happened that my best friends were Jaejoong's best friends too. I stopped all contact with them since I left Jaejoong. I love them all so much, it hurt me when I had to abandon them too. But they reminded me too much of Jaejoong, and I just couldn't live with that pain in my heart anymore. I've missed them so much. I'm so glad that I'll be seeing them again... even Changmin coming to see me on his own is the best thing that has happened to me in a long time." you smiled with genuine happiness, remembering all the good times you and your oppas had.

"~~-ah!" Changmin ran to you and knocked out your breath had when he hugged you tightly. He squeezed so hard, it felt like you were going to suffocate.

"Oppa... I... I... can't... b...breathe." you gasped for breath, but this proved impossible when Changmin embraced you harder.

"I've missed you so much, ~~-ah. I can't believe I almost lost one of my best friends. Promise me you won't leave anymore." he breathed into your hair and held on.

"O...oppa... I... I... need... air..." you struggled to breathe.

"Yah! Changmin, can't you see ~~-ah is dying? Let go before you suffocate her." Behind Changmin, Yoochun chuckled at your red face, struggling to catch your breath.

"Ah, mianhe, ~~-ah, I just..." Changmin blushed and looked down.

"It's okay, oppa. I missed you too." you grinned at Changmin, amused at his cute, apologetic face. You glanced behind Changmin. Yoochun stood there, beaming from ear to ear. "Yoochun oppa! I didn't know he was coming too!" you thought to yourself, ecstatic that two of your best friends were here.

"Yah! My turn!" Yoochun almost lifted you off your feet as he hugged you tightly, almost as tightly as Changmin did.

"Yoochun... oppa..." you felt your breath beeing knocked out again as Yoochun held you close to him.

Changmin chuckled, amused at his hyung's behavior. "Hyung, I think you're killing her more than I did."

"Ah, ~~-ah, I'm..." Yoochun let go of you and smiled an apologetic smile.

You laughed at your brothers' cuteness. "Yah, oppa, don't be sorry. I missed you a lot too!"

"Really?" Yoochun and Changmin looked at each other, with a mischievous gleam in their eyes.

You nodded with genuine enthusiasm. You really did. It's been three years.

"We love you, ~~-ah!" they tackled you with their playful hugs, almost suffocating you with the sudden force of their embrace.

 

After the reunion was over, you, Changmin and Yoochun sat down at one of the outdoor tables.

"Junsu and Yunho hyung send their apologies for not being here. They're both busy with work. But they promised that they will see you soon. They were annoyed that Yoochun hyung and I got to see you first." Changmin flashed his adorable mismatched-eyes smile. You smiled to yourself. "How long has it been since I've seen that smile? Ah, it's so good to see them again." you thought to yourself.

"Really? Are they busy these days?" you asked curiously.

"Yeah, they sometimes don't come home until midnight. Junsu-ah has been busy with his musical, Tears of Heaven. Yunho hyung has been busy with his role in the TV show, Poseidon. I sometimes wonder how they don't faint from exhaustion." Yoochun explained, laughing softly.

"What about Jaejoong?"

Your sudden question caught everyone by surprise, including yourself. "Pabo, why did I say that?" you scolded yourself.

It was silent and awkward as you waited for their reply.

"~~-ah, we have something to tell you..." Yoochun quietly said, his eyes avoiding contact with yours.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YAY! The DBSK boys are back! I hope you enjoyed this update :)

Please comment or give me some feedback! Thanks so much <3