Depression

Do You Remember?

You sat still on the sand, stunned. You refused to cry, but you could feel tears flowing down your cheeks.

Oppa...how could you leave me so easily? I've given you my whole heart, body and soul... and yet...

You buried your hands into the sand and gripped on it tightly, forming little balls in your hands.

I thought we had something special. I didn't know you thought otherwise. Because how could you let go of something that meant everything to you?

"WAEEEEEEE?!" You gripped your hair tightly and pulled on it painfully. You leaned forward, and your face came into contact with the brittle sand, causing scratches on your face to form.

I love you. The only words I have to say are "I love you". I cannot express my feelings any other way. I know it' pointless, but I want to hold you back. I want to hold you and keep you by my side. Even if you choose her, I will still love you. Those words become so meaningless, but those are the only words I can say to express my love for you. You approached me like a dream, like a ghost of my past. I took that chance to hold onto you, to clutch onto you, to keep you standing close to me. Our new-found relationship looked so fragile, so breakable. It looked like you might turn away at any moment. I don't know if you ever noticed, but our relationship was always in your hands. Whether we broke up or not, it was always up to you. I would never intentionally leave you, not after what happened three years ago. So please, just stay. Just stay by my side. I will love you unconditionally and unlimitedly. Please. Don't leave me. I love you. Please.

"OPPAAAAAAA!" Your whole body racked with miserable tears, and you wrapped your arms around yourself, trying to steady yourself. It was no use. Your body was shaking violently with the exertion of your tears.

Please. Don't go.

You fell back, the impact of the sand on your back making you wince with pain. You clutched at your face, feeling your tears mix with the sand.

Please. Don't leave me.

You arched your back, feeling the pain in your heart reverberate throughout your body. You let out an agonized cry.

Please.

You covered your face with your hands and continued crying broken sobs. You lay still and fell asleep with a single thought in your mind.

I love you.

 

(A/N: One hour later)

"~~-ah? ~~-ah? Gwaenchana?" You felt something tapping you softly on the shoulder, and your hair being ruffled gently by a large hand.

Anniyo. I'm not fine. And I don't think I ever will be.

"~~-ah? Do you want me to get you anything? ~~-ah?" The voice became louder and sounded alarmed.

The only thing I want now is Jaejoong... and I can't have him anymore.

"~~-ah? Please answer, you're scaring me." The voice became panicked, and the touches upon your body became more urgent.

I can't talk anymore. I can't move anymore. I don't even know what to do anymore.

"~~-AH! PLEASE, I'M TERRIFIED! I DON'T WANT TO LOSE YOU! PLEASE, ANSWER ME SO I KNOW YOU'RE ALRIGHT!" Your body was being shaken by a person, a loud voice insistent in your ear.

"I'm not alright. But if it makes you feel better, I'm not dead yet." You spoke softly, keeping your eyes closed, for fear that tears may seep down your cheeks.

"Oh, thank God!" The person wrapped you in a big warm hug and squeezed you gently. You could feel the person's body shaking, presumably because of tears. "Please...don't scare me like that again. I have come so close to losing you, and I don't want that to happen again. I love you, ~~-ah."

I'm sorry, but I'll only ever love Jaejoong.

"Mianhe, but who are you?" You opened your eyes slightly, but all you could see was a mass of wavy hair, dark in some areas, and lightened in others.

"It's Changmin... don't worry, I'll take care of you. Don't worry. It's going to be okay." Changmin carried you up, bridal-style. He gently kissed you on the forehead before carrying you to his car. He carefully buckled you up and smiled at you before he closed the door.

"Don't worry, I'm here now."

I just wish you were Jaejoong.

 

(A/N: Back at the hotel)

"~~-ah! We were so worried about you!"

"Neh, you were gone a long time!"

"And when Jaejoong came back to get his things, you weren't with him... Jessica was."

You turned your head at the last sentence, which was blurted out by Junsu.

"Bwoh? Jaejoong came back here?" You looked at Junsu teary-eyed.

Junsu looked at Yoochun and Yunho for permission to tell you, but the two men just shook their heads.

"Ah...well...you see-"

"It's okay. I'll explain everything to you later. For now, you just need rest." Changmin interrupted Junsu with a stern glare at his hyung. Changmin looked down at you and smiled gently, trying to comfort you.

You unsuccesfully tried to smile back. "Arasso."

You fell asleep in Changmin's strong, capable arms. You didn't realize it, but tears were streaming freely down your cheeks as you relived your miserable thoughts.

Jaejoong...he really left me...and it looks like he's not coming back...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aw, I feel sorry for ~~-sshi now! She's suffered so much... D:

Anyways, keep the comments coming! Each and every one of my subscribers make me so happy ^^

Thanks for reading <3