Mistake

Do You Remember?

(A/N: Jessica's POV)

I haven't seen or heard from Jaejoong oppa in a long time... I wonder how his business trip is going? Maybe I should call him... anniyo! Even better, I'll visit him! This is good, he'll be so surprised!

"Eunmi-sshi, can you please come here? I need your help." You called out to your assistant, motioning for her to rush to your aid immediately.

"Bwoh?" Eunmi turned around from her desk, already handling the impossible amount of work you gave her.

"Bwoh? Bwoh? Is that how you address your superiors? Am I a co-worker to you? Because I'm NOT! I'm your boss, and I deserve to have more respect from you! Never forget that, Eunmi!" You stood up from your chair in rage, yelling at your scared-looking assistant.

"Jwesonghamnida, Jessica-sunbaenim." Eunmi stood up, bowing formally to you.

"Well. Now you're being polite. I guess you just don't have the guts to stand up to me, huh?" You smirked at her, taking pleasure from her terror.

"Anniyo, Jessica-sunbaenim." Eunmi looked at the ground, too afraid to meet your eyes.

"Hmph. Seki." You turned away from her. "I want you to find where oppa's business trip is. I'm going to visit him."

"Hajiman... wouldn't you be interfering with his work?" Eunmi blurted out carelessly.

"Bwoh? Are you challenging my orders? Do you want to get fired?!" You pointed at her fiercely, your eyes turning into slits as you glared at her.

"A...anniyo, Jessica-sunbaenim. I'll get started on it right away." Eunmi quickly ran to her desk, afraid of being affected by your rage

"Kamsamnida!" You yelled out cheerfully.

Now I'll be able to see oppa!

 

(A few moments later)

"Jessica-sunbaenim?" Eunmi timidly walked over to you desk, scared of angering you again.

"Neh, Eunmi-sshi?" You smiled sunnily at her, happy at the prospect of being able to see your boyfriend again.

"Um... Jaejoong-sshi doesn't have a business trip. DBSK do not have any current business matters at the moment. It says that the have a short break before promoting in Japan for their next album." Eunmi paused, startled at your change of expression.

What... what...

You walked away furiously, dialling a number in your phone as you did so.

"Yeoboseoyo..." A miserable voice sounded over the phone.

"Changmin-sshi. Tell me the truth..." You sat down on the sidewalk outside the SM Entertainment building, struggling to control your emotions.

I... I just need to know the truth. Where is Jaejoong oppa?

--------------------------------------------------------------

OMO, Jessica :O

I know you guys don't like her, but i don't know why. She's KIND OF nice LOL :D

Thanks for reading <3

Keep the comments coming :)