Change of Heart

Do You Remember?

"Ch...Changmin? Changmin?! CHANGMIN!" You raised your voice in shock and anger.

"Yah, little dongsaeng, you're acting weird. Of course Changmin's your boyfriend. He's the one who organised the trip for you. Or was the whole relationship supposed to be a secret?" Jessica leaned in and lowered her voice to a whisper.

"Bwoh? Changmin organised the trip... for me?" You stopped your angry spasms and widened your eyes in surprise. Changmin oppa... that's so... sweet.

"Yeah, pabo! Who else would he organise it for? You're his only girlfriend." Jessica giggled and lightly slapped your wrist.

You were still shocked by Changmin's actions and Jessica's words. Why does she keep calling me Changmin's girlfriend?

"I'm glad you've found someone like Changmin. I hope he makes you as happy as Jaejoong oppa does to me." Jessica's face flushed to a rosy pink hue, and she was smiling softly, as if she was re-enacting a moment between the two of them to herself.

"J...Jaejoong?" You face turned red as you felt jealousy fill you from top to toe. How dare she even call him oppa? He's MY oppa.

"Oh yeah, I forgot to mention to you. I'm seeing someone!" Jessica grinned excitedly. "His name's Jaejoong and he's best friends with the DBSK boys. Well actually, he's part of DBSK. I wonder why you haven't met him yet. He hangs out with the guys all the time... He's not going to the trip though... he says he has a business trip. Maybe I'll bring him over sometime, and we can have a double date! You with Changmin, and me with Jaejoong oppa!" Jessica started jumping with excitement.

"Yeah, maybe sometime." You gave her a reluctant smile and stood up to go to to the kitchen. "I'll just get us some soju... I feel like  celebrating!"

"Great idea, little dongsaeng!" Jessica grinned widely at you, obviously happy that she cheered you up a little.

As you walked into the kitchen, you stole a glance at Jessica. She meant so much to you; she was like a sister. You treasured your friendship with her. Then you remembered Jaejoong, and your heart stopped for a moment. Your love for him was beyond imagination.

Should I choose friendship... or love?

 

After Jessica left with a big smile on her face, you rang Yoochun. You knew out of experience that even though Yunho was the leader of their group, Yoochun was the most organized.

"Yeobseoyo?" Yoochun's deep, gravelly voice sounded tired.

"Yoochun oppa! I've changed my mind, I want to go to the trip!" Your voice sounded cheerful, almost as chirpy as Junsu's usually was.

"Oh! That's great,~~-ah! But... wae? Is it because you want to hook up with a certain someone?" Yoochun teased you, his laugh resonating through the phone.

"Bwoh?! Yah, Yoochun-ah, you're almost as dirty-minded as Junsu oppa! No wonder you two are meant for each other!" You jokingly giggled.

"Bwoh?! How do you know about Junsu and I?" Yoochun sounded surprised and caught off-guard.

"Eh?!" You mouth dropped open. "I was only joking, oppa! But... are you...?"

"A...anio! Just... just get ready, we're picking you up soon. We're leaving for the trip now." Yoochun coughed awkwardly to cover up his outburst.

"Okay oppa... We're going to have so much fun!" You giggled into the phone and hung up. You sighed for a moment, contemplating on the upcoming trip and what might come out of it.

I'm choosing love... If I can't have Jaejoong oppa, nobody can.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YAY! Snow trip, here we come!

The girl sounds kind of... bad- LOL. I guess she's sweet and spicy...?

I know this is a short update, but I'm writing this when I'm supposed to be writing my english essay...

Damn you, homework!

Thanks for reading <3

Comments and feedback will be appreciated :)