Reveal

Do You Remember?

The start of this chapter may be a LITTLE bit rated, so just warning you! Enjoy ^^

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

You kissed him back, feeling as if everything around you didn't matter. All that existed were his lips and yours, connected as though they were always meant to be.

I don't need anything else. All I need is this man with me. Jaejoong oppa, saranghae.

You reached up and wrapped your arms around his neck. You partly opened your lips and kissed him deeper.

Jaejoong. This man is someone I need for my whole life. He is my flesh and blood. All that I do, I do it for him. He is the only one I am capable of loving, and he is the only one who is always on my mind. He is the one I live for. When I left him, I knew in my heart it was the wrong thing to do. And now, the only thing I feel about that is regret. I can't even THINK of leaving him now, so why did I do so in the past?

You pulled him closer to you, allowing his large hands to roam your body. His hand circled your knee and made its way up your thigh. His other hand gently your neck and rested on your collarbone.  His lips opened further and his kiss became more passionate.

I love him. I love Jaejoong oppa. Why did I ever doubt my feelings for him? I don't need anybody else. Even my feelings for Changmin cannot compare to how much I love Jaejoong. He... he is all I'll ever want.

You pulled him even closer, causing him to lie down on the bed with you, his body pushed up against yours. You moulded your body to his, feeling his warmth combine with yours.

I love you, Jaejoong oppa.

You grinded against his body, feeling a new warmth emit from his manhood. You entangled your hands into his hair, and wrapped your legs around his.

Saranghae...

"Jaejoong..." You whispered, your love consuming your whole being. "Saranghae, oppa..."

He suddenly pulled himself away from you, turning on the light.

"Bwoh?!" You gasped, stunned by what you saw.

Changmin stood in front of you, with tears welling up in his eyes, his face contorted with pain and hurt.

"~~-ah... I thought... I thought you finally loved me... but..." He choked on his tears, unable to continue speaking.

"Changmin... you... you were..." You stuttered, not believing your eyes.

"~~-ah... I've always loved you. Even when you were with hyung, I loved you. The first time I saw you, I loved you. I have done nothing in my life but love you, ~~-ah... So why won't you do the same?" He gripped his hair, looking filled with such anguish and sorrow, it broke your heart.

"I... I want to be by your side. I want to be able to love you and show people the love I feel towards you. Do you know how much you mean to me, ~~-ah?" He walked over to you and held your hand. His tears were now falling freely down his cheeks.

"If you asked me to hurt myself, I would do it, just to make you happy. If you asked me to hurt others, I would do it, just to please you. If you asked me to leave my friends and family for you, I would do it without a second thought. If you asked me to leave you, even if it pained my heart to do so, I would do it, just to see you happy." Changmin looked into your eyes, and you could FEEL his sadness and pain.

"The only thing I cannot stop doing in this life is loving you, ~~-ah. I will always love you, regardless of whether it is from afar or by your side, I will NEVER stop loving you." He lowered his head, and you could see more tears streaming out of his eyes.

"I wanted... to show you my love... by giving you my heart tonight... and I did. But what did you give me in return?" His body shook from the exertion of his tears.

"You said hyung's name. What can I do to erase your love for him? I can't, right? Because the way I feel about you is exactly the way you feel about him." He stood up and stood next to the bed.

"Changmin oppa..." You struggled to sit up.

"~~-ah... you are my life... you are everything I live for... but what am I to you?" He looked at you, and you wanted to look away. His gaze was so intense and full of pain and anguish, but it drew you to him. It was hypnotic and mesmerising. You carefully stood up and stood next to him, wincing in pain.

"~~-ah..." Changmin held your arms, trying to steady you.

You looked into his eyes and tried to read his emotions.

He... loves me. He really does. Looking into his eyes now, I can see all this sadness and sorrow and pain, but looking past that, I can see sincerity, admiration and... love. Is that love for me? He really does love me. And he said that I am his life and everything that he lives for. Maybe... maybe all my feelings for Jaejoong was really for Changmin? When I left Jaejoong, I felt like a piece of me was missing. What if I left my feelings with him? Maybe... it's time I love someone else... someone who loves me back.

You drew closer to Changmin, resting your hands on his chest, feeling the rise and the fall of his breathing. He looked at you adoringly, his tears still shining in the light.

Someone like Changmin oppa.

You wrapped your arms around Changmin's neck and kissed him softly. He kissed you back sweetly, pulling you closer to him.

I'm choosing Changmin this time...

 

From behind the glass in the door to the room, Jaejoong watched as you and Changmin kissed. He looked down at the red roses he had bought for you. As he lowered his head, a tear escaped from his eye and landed on one of the petals. It stayed there, shimmering, and for some reason, it reminded him of you.

"~~-ah... I love you... which means I'm not giving up on you. Not yet." Jaejoong whispered to himself before placing the roses on the floor.

He walked away, leaving you and Changmin together.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now you know who it is!

Technically, it would've been Jaejoong if he arrived there first, LOL ^^

DON'T HATE ME, IT'S NOT THE END YET! LOL

Thanks for reading <3

Comments and feedback will be appreciated :)