Crossroads

Do You Remember?

"Annyeong, ~~-ah! Annyeong, annyeong, annyeong!" A bright voice snapped you out of your dreams.

"Yah, pabo-ah, wake up. I'm hungry, and that pretty girl from the hotel might leave any time soon." Another voice grumbled, sounding slightly cranky.

"Annyeong hasayeo, ~~-ah... you're looking better today!" Another voice said, sounding fairly happy and positive.

Aish... these guys... I need to sleep... but these gae sekis...

"Mmm... five more minutes please... sleepy... please..." You begged for more time in bed, keeping your eyes closed.

"ANNIYO! YAH! GET OUT OF BED!" One of the men pulled the blanket off you, causing cold air to attack you. You woke up from surprise and coldness.

You sat up. "Yah, who did that?" You glared angrily at your oppas; Junsu, Yunho and Yoochun.

Junsu and Yunho pointed to Yoochun.

"Ay shibal..." Yoochun took one look at your face and ran from the room.

"Hmm... at least he knows what I'm capable of." You grinned at Yunho and Junsu.

"Annyeong, ~~-ah!" They hugged you tightly, but not too much. They didn't want to hurt your injured areas.

You let go of them, and smiled shyly. "Um... where's Changmin oppa?"

Junsu and Yunho looked at each other knowingly. Did they just... wink at each other?

"We don't know where he is, dongsaeng." Junsu smiled cutely at you.

"Anniyo, so you better go back to the hotel to find him." Yunho tried to hide his smile.

"Neh, and get yourself a room in the process!" Yoochun stuck his head back in the room and laughed hysterically.

Bwoh? Do these guys know something? They're acting really weird...

"Yah! Stop being so cryptic and just tell me where he is!" You tried to act firm, but a grin was forming on your lips.

"We'll give you a clue... a room in the hotel." Yunho winked at you, and turned away, his shoulders shaking with his laughs.

Aish, these guys. They annoy me to no end... but I still love them. I guess I better go back to the hotel then... My oppas wouldn't lie to me about anything.

"Aish... fine. Who's driving me back, then?" You stood up and clapped your hands together, looking like a cute, excited little girl.

"Hyung." They all replied, before running out of the room.

Bwoh? Hyung? So that means...

"Annyeong, ~~-sshi." Jaejoong smiled brightly at you, holding a single red rose.

 

(A/N: Later on, in Jaejoong's car)

"Um... so, oppa... how have you been?" You mumbled nervously, fiddling with your fingers.

Jaejoong laughed his adorable, unique laugh. "Relax, ~~-ah, there's no need to be nervous around me. If anything, I should be nervous around you."

"Bwoh? Wae?" You frowned in confusion.

"Because you're a STALKER!" He looked at you in wide-eyed mock fright before bursting out laughing.

"A...anniyo. I have no need to stalk you." You lowered your head, feeling your face heat up.

Jaejoong suddenly pulled over and parked on the side of the road.

"Bwoh? What's wrong?!" You looked at Jaejoong in alarm.

"You may not feel the need to stalk me because you feel nothing for me. I am only a friend to you, right?" Jaejoong looked at you, a fire burning in his eyes.

Where is he getting to? Is he going to confess something? His feelings? 

"N...neh... but..."

"I know we haven't known each other for long, but can you deny that there's something between us?" He locked you in an intense gaze.

Do I really want this? Didn't I already make up my mind last night? But... how can I deny the man of my dreams, confessing that there's SOMETHING that he feels for me? This is JAEJOONG. The man I have loved for so long... how can I just erase all of that because of Changmin?

"Bwoh? I..."

"I don't know if you are really commited to Changmin, but I know for sure that you feel SOMETHING for me. Something more than friendship. And you know what? I feel it for you too. This may not be the most ideal way of confessing my feelings for you, but I need you to know how I feel about you. You mean so much to me, and yet, I'm nothing to you, am I right?" Jaejoong looked down, and you could see tears gleaming on his cheeks.

No... How can he love me now? And how can I love him back so selfishly? I have CHANGMIN now, and yet, here I am, still wanting Jaejoong... 

"Oppa..."

"I love you, ~~-ah. And I don't care if you love me back or if you don't. I will keep on loving you, no matter what happens between us." Jaejoong held your hand briefly before he leaned in and kissed you softly on the lips.

Why... why is it that I love two men at once? Jaejoong and Changmin oppa...

"Jaejoong..." You kissed him back, while caressing his cheeks, marvelling at the softness of his skin.

How can I choose between them now?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FINALLY, a confession from Jaejoong! A bit abrupt, but anyways... LOL

So now ~~-sshi has to make her choice... she didn't really choose Changmin, okay? She just kissed him back... but she changed her mind as well when Jaejoong confessed... AND she kissed him back too. Just explaining so you guys won't get confused! ^^

Hope I don't disappoint anyone with the next twist... Look forward to my next chapter! HAVE I GOT A SURPRISE FOR YOU ;)

Thanks for reading <3

AND THANKS FOR THE COMMENTS TOO :) I really do appreciate them!

Comment replies:

@BambiJiBin: HAHAHA, you know me too well ^^

Yeah, I saw that tweet pic of him... he looks gorgeous, but fairly skinny too. I'm loving the "fight" photo between Junsu and Yoochun though :) Jae peeking from the bottom just looks soooo cute :D

Hope you enjoy this update!

@tvxqlover4eva: Yeah, poor Jae, but at least he confessed now ^^

Who knows what may happen next? :D

Hope you enjoy this update though!

@madz67 Naws, I know... but there you go! He confessed :D

Hope you enjoy this update!