Embrace

Do You Remember?

(A/N: It's still during the night... so this is looking at how Changmin, Yunho and Yoochun spent their first night)

"Yah, hyung... do you think that ~~-ah's fine with Jaejoong hyung?" Changmin's voice resonated throughout the room.

"I don't know." Yunho's voice sounded tired.

"Do you think I should go in there and stay with her instead? We are closer in age anyway..." Changmin kept rambling on.

"I don't know."

"I feel like I should do something. It's not right just to leave her in the same room as Jaejoong hyung... what if she says something about their past and he freaks out?" Changmin's thoughts just came pouring out.

"I don't know."

"Aish... why am I so anxious... it's not like anything's going to happen, right hyung?" Changmin's nervous voice kept prattling on.

"I don't know." Yunho droned in a monotone voice, as if he didn't care about Changmin's worries.

"Hyung? Do you think I should do something? Maybe I should call her and ask her how she's doing?"

"I don't know."

"Hyung?" Changmin questioned Yunho's interest in his thoughts.

"I don't know."

"Yah, are you even listening to me?" Changmin finally realised that Yunho was not listening to him, and felt annoyed.

"I don't know."

"YAH! HYUNG! I'M TALKING ABOUT SOMETHING IMPORTANT AND YOU'RE NOT EVEN LISTENING! YAH, YOU PABO! LISTEN!" Changmin threw a nearby pillow at Yunho and yelled at the top of his lungs.

"AHHH! BWOH? WHAT IS IT?" Yunho woke up from his sleepy, half-concious state and sat partly up on his bed.

"Ahh..." Changmin hesitated and scratched his head. He decided to change the subject. "Ah, hyung... I'm hungry."

 

Yoochun looked at the bed next to him, feeling lonely.

"Aish... my Susu isn't here..."

He looked longingly at his phone and started to call Junsu.

"YAH! WHY ARE YOU CALLING ME AT THIS HOUR, HYUNG? CAN'T YOU WAIT A FEW MINUTES?" Junsu's high-pitched voice started screeching into Yoochun's ear.

"Few minutes? Are you here now?!" Yoochun started jumping on the bed excitedly.

Junsu laughed hysterically. "Do you really miss me that much, hyung?"

"A...ANIO! DI JILLAEEEE?!" Yoochun shouted as loud as he could into the phone.

(A/N: Di jillae means "do you want to die" in korean)

"Pabo." Junsu ended the phone conversation and clicked the phone off.

Suddenly, Yoochun felt a heavy weight collide with his body. He fell to the ground and lay splayed out onto the floor.

"Aish... my head hurts." Yoochun winced as he touched his forehead.

"At least the force of my hug might make your big forehead get a bit smaller!" Junsu laughed his contagious laugh and carefully adjusted Yoochun's hair.

"Yah!" Yoochun rolled over, picked up Junsu by underneath his arms and dropped him back onto the floor.

"Maybe the impact of my drop might make your big get smaller! Yah Junsu-ah, I have good comebacks too!" Yoochun grinned and stuck his tongue out at Junsu.

"Yah, my is not big!" Junsu stood up too and tackled Yoochun. The two boys began wrestling playfully, resembling two dogs at play in the process.

 

Meanwhile in the next room, you and Jaejoong were still asleep, with your bodies wrapped around each other.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HAHA THE LAST SENTENCE SOUNDS DIRTY :D

This is just a fun, short, fill-in chapter. I don't have much time to update, but when I do a development on the story, I actually want to write a good chapter. I can't write good chapters in 5 minutes LOL.

Sorry I haven't been updating regularly; school is my priority :D

Thanks for reading <3

Comments and feedback will be appreciated :)