Hello

Do You Remember?

"~~-ah! Gwaenchanayo?" Junsu burst into the hospital room, rushing to your side.

"We were so worried about you!" Yoochun ran into the room and stood next to Junsu with a concerned look on his face.

"Please take better care of your self, ~~-ah. It terrifies us when these things happen to you. We can't bear to see you hurt." Yunho quickly walked in and gently held your hand.

"~~-ah! What happened? Where are you hurt? Will you be okay? Do you want me to take care of you tonight? Are you okay? Where does it hurt? What happened? SARANGHAEYO!" Changmin ran into the room, and in his effort to get to you quickly, stumbled over his feet and fell to the floor. He stood up as if nothing had happened and wrapped you in a bear hug.

Ow, ow, ow! It hurts! I love how much he cares about me, but it hurts, it hurts, it hurts!

"Oppa..." You weakly mumbled, trying unsuccessfully to break free of the hug.

Changmin realised you were in pain and quickly stepped away. "JWESONGHAMNIDA!" He shouted at you, bowing 90 degrees.

You chuckled softly. He looks so cute when when he's worried. Anio, he looks cute all the time!

"It's okay, oppa. Nan gwaenchana." You weakly smiled and lifted up your hand, revealing a thumbs-up.

Changmin held your hand which was held in mid-air and gently squeezed it. He then swiftly leaned in and softly kissed your cheek.

Bwoh?! What just happened?! Did he just... kiss me?

You stared at him in wide-eyed astonishment. He gazed at you for a moment before smiling sweetly at you, looking as adorable as ever.

Your cheeks flared up as he waved at you and left the room. Your heart was beating so fast and wildly it felt like it was going to explode. Your hands started shaking and a cold sweat was forming on your upper lip.

Why am I feeling this way? This feeling... I haven't felt this way since Jaejoong oppa...

You looked over to Yunho, Junsu and Yoochun. They were looking at each other knowingly, giving each other not-so-secret smiles.

Changmin oppa... maybe you could be more than just my oppa... maybe you could be my jagiya?

 

(A/N: Jaejoong's POV)

You were walking aimlessly around the hotel, looking for something to distract you. After you had left the hospital, there was only one thing on your mind.

Why do I keep having these feelings towards ~~-ah? And the weird thing is... it doesn't feel like it's the first time that I've experienced it... I need something to clear my mind... something doesn't make sense.

You walked over to the hotel bar and sat down on one of the stools.

"Annyeong hasayeo! How are you doing? Would you like anything?" The cleavage-bearing bar woman smiled and leaned towards you. Her second question sounded like it had a hidden meaning behind it.

"Have you ever fallen in love before?" You raised your head and looked straight into her eyes.

She looked surprised at your sudden question, but her gaze quickly turned seductive and sultry.

"I've made MANY men fall in love with me... but me? Never... although maybe you could change that." She winked at you, baring her cleavage further.

You looked steadily back at her, unsmiling and unwavering.

Who does she think she is? Aish... this woman... she's so shameless... so opposite to ~~-ah...

"Jwesonghamnida, I think you have the wrong idea... I actually have a girlfriend." You said pointedly.

"How come you don't look happy then? If you are truly in love, then shouldn't you be ecstatic just being able to BE with her?" The woman raised an eyebrow at you, looking sceptical and questioning.

She's right... if I truly am in love with Jessica, then how come my mind keeps going back to ~~-sshi? It's not like I can control it either... it's subconscious... and it scares the hell out of me. I don't understand how I can have these feelings for someone I have only known for such a short time. And the way I feel about ~~-sshi doesn't even compare to how I feel about Jessica...

"Maybe because I'm not in love with her... but with somebody else."

You left the bar woman, who was gaping at you in shock, and walked out of the hotel, with only one thought in your mind.

~~-ah...

 

(A/N: Later in the night, from ~~'s POV)

I'm so confused... if I truly love Jaejoong oppa, then why did my heart beat faster for Changmin oppa? And when he kissed me on the cheek, I didn't even notice before, but... I actually held my breath. It was as though my body was anticipating that kiss to go further, and what disturbs me is that if it did happen... I wouldn't have minded.

You looked down at your phone to see Changmin's face. Your wallpaper was of a smiling picture of you and Changmin. You and the DBSK guys had decided it was the best thing to do, so Jaejoong and Jessica would be convinced of the relationship between you and Changmin.

Seeing me and Changmin oppa like that, as a couple, it makes me feel... strangely happy. As though my imagined relationship with him could MAKE me happy. And seeing his face now, it makes tingling sensations go up and down my body. I wonder what it means? Is my mind and body telling me that Changmin should be my boyfriend?

You sighed, feeling confused. You turned off the light and lay silently on the bed, with no intention to sleep but to think instead.

Should I follow my heart or my mind? Jaejoong or Changmin?

"~~-ah." A deep voice resonated throughout the room.

You sat up, startled to see a tall, manly figure at the door of your room. The room was dark, so you could not see the guy's face, only his outline. The guy walked over to you, taking care not to touch any of your injured areas. He gently cupped your face between his hands and kissed your soft lips. The kiss was sweet, but there was some deep emotion in it as well. There was a hint of passion in his kiss, but his lips felt soft and tender against yours. The kiss felt somewhat... right.

Oppa...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Any guesses on who it is? :D

Btw, what does everyone think of the new AFF layout?

In my opinion, it's ew. LOL green is such a gross colour :\

Anyways, glad to see some more subscribers! SO HAPPY ^^

Thanks for reading <3

Comments and feedback will be appreciated :)

Seriously guys, comment! I want to know what YOU want as well! (eg. Changmin's POV, Jessica's POV, I don't know... THIS IS WHY YOU SHOULD COMMENT :D)