Intention

Do You Remember?

"~~-ah...are you awake?" Changmin looked over at you, sleeping peacefully on the bed.

Yes...I'm awake, but I wish I wasn't. I just want to sleep and never wake up again.

You did not answer and laid still, pretending you were asleep. You didn't want to talk to anyone at the moment, not even Changmin.

"Okay, I know that you can't hear me right now, and that I'm probably wasting my breath, but I just want to let this out. It's killling me, seeing you in the state you are now.  But I know that all it takes is time. Time to let you get over your heartbreak and move on with your life. I just wish that you'll move on with me, but I know that that is an unrealistic dream that I hold on to. Whatever your choice is, I'll support it. I'll stand by you. And I will go on loving you, whether it is beside you, or from a distance. I just wish that you can find your happiness once more." Changmin your hair tenderly, and as he lay down beside you, you could feel moisture on his fingertips. You realized that he had wiped away his tears.

Changmin oppa...I did love you. But I've always loved Jaejoong more. After this incident, I don't know if I can love another person anymore. He is the only one in my heart. I hope you can forgive me Changmin, but if you continue on loving me...you will only be set up for disappointment.

"There's another thing though...on the night when Jaejoong hyung was supposed to propose to you...the night he had the car accident and everything changed for you two, another important thing was supposed to happen. Nobody knew about it, but it was meant to be memorable all the same." Changmin wrapped his arms around you and buried his face in your hair. He sniffed, and you thought he was smelling your hair, until you realized he was crying again.

"I was planning to propose to you, that same night." As he said that single sentence, Changmin's body shook with tears.

------------------------------------------------------

OKAY, BOMBSHELL :D

Sorry this is a short chapter, but I missed you guys too much! D:

A BIG SAD FACE TO THOSE WHO UNSUBSCRIBED:( The four of you are probably Jaejoong and ~~-sshi couple shippers LOL.

BUT DON'T WORRY FOR THOSE OTHER JAE~~-SSHI SHIPPERS, THE STORY'S NOT FINISHED YET! THERE'S STILL A COUPLE MORE DEVELOPMENTS TO COME ^^

Thanks for everybody's (hating Jaejoong-type) comments LOL :D

And thanks for reading <3