Sweet

Do You Remember?

I'm going to include Jaejoong's POV as well as ~~'s during the night here, so enjoy!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Um.. excuse me..." You called the clerk shyly after the boys had left. "W..Why am I in the same room with Jaejoong-sshi?"

"Mianhe, ~~-sshi, but that's the way it was entered onto our database." The clerk bowed formally.

"I see... but... is there any way you can change it? It might be uncomfortable for the two of us." You bit your lip, feeling pushy and forceful towards the clerk.

"Mianhe... we are currently out of rooms. And the booking's final, so your payment may become void. Unless you're willing to pay again, I cannot help you." The clerk bowed to express her apologies.

"Ah... okay... kamsahamnida anyway..." You bowed and took the elevator to your room.

This is going to be so awkward.

 

"So..." Jaejoong stood on the other side of the room, nervously fidgeting with the curtain.

"Um... so we better get... to... sleep..." You blushed a deep red and looked at the floor.

"But... there's only... one bed..." You could see Jaejoong blush too, and you bit your lip to stop from squealing. Ah, he's so cute!

"I guess.. we should just put a pillow in between us?" You went to the bed and fixed the covers to break the tension.

"Okay, goodnight!" Jaejoong bounced into bed and took up more than half of the space.

Yah! This guy... he hasn't changed... he still takes up my space on the bed! How am I supposed to sleep?!

"Yah! Jaejoong!" You poked him in the side, but he wouldn't budge. He was already fast asleep.

"Yah! Jaejoong-ah! How am I supposed to sleep?! Jaejoong-ah! JAEJOONG!" You continued to hit him on the chest and shoulders while shouting as loud as you could.

Suddenly he caught you around the waist and pulled you next to him. His sudden movement caused the pillow that served as a barrier to be flung to the ground. He kept his arm around you and embraced you tightly. He opened his eyes, and you could feel his breath on your cheek as he whispered.

"Pabo, you're so noisy."

He smiled and closed his eyes again. He pulled you closer and nestled his head on top of yours.

He's so warm... But why is he doing this? I thought he couldn't remember me anymore but... it seems like it's three years ago again. I love him so much. I remember when he would embrace me during the night because he was scared that I might leave him. I guess in the end I did, but now I regret it. The separation between us... I couldn't bear it. I just want to stay in his arms right now.

You opened your eyes and gazed at Jaejoong.

He's so... beautiful. I know beautiful isn't a word that is normally used to describe a man... but he is truly beautiful indeed. His hair looks so soft and it's such a stunning shade of caramel. His cheekbones are so defined, but his face doesn't look at all jutty... he still has a softness to him. His pale skin is so clear of imperfections, it almost looks like it's been airbrushed. His complexion is a beautiful milky white, but not so white that he looks pallid. His nose is straight, and is exactly proportioned for his face. His lips are so soft-looking and kissable. It was a lovely shade of dark pink, almost bordering on red. I just want to press my own lips against his... And his eyes... Even when they are closed, I can still imagine them. His eyelashes are so long, dark and curl so dramatically it almost looks fake. And.. I can imagine his eyes... they are so... dreamy. From afar, they look black or dark brown, but when you see them up close, it's a mix of brown, hazel and sometimes, it even shines green. He doesn't need those contacts he wears... His eyes are beautiful on their own.

You gazed at him in wonder and awe, wondering how you ever managed to meet him. You stared at him for another moment before closing your own eyes.

He is so perfect.

 

~Jaejoong's POV~

"Um.. so we better get... to... sleep..." You could see her blushing a beautiful deep red, looking shyly at the floor.

I never noticed before, but... she is beautiful. Wait, what am I thinking? She's Changmin's girlfriend... and I have Jessica... but somehow... I'm attracted to her.

"But... there's only... one... bed..." You could feel your cheeks heating up as you imagined scenarios that could occur in that bed. The bed's not very big... we're going to have to cuddle up. Wait, what?! Jaejoong, you ert. I have to stop thinking these thoughts.

You noticed ~~ walk over to the bed and put a pillow in between the two sides. You had been so focused on your thoughts that you hadn't heard what she said. Might as well act normal...

"Okay, goodnight!" You bounced into bed, spreading your long limbs so you could stretch properly. That was how you usually slept.

Suddenly, you could hear her shouting and hard pokes on your side. Aish, ~~-sshi... I can't sleep with all this noise...

"Yah! Jaejoong-ah! How am I supposed to sleep?! Jaejoong-ah! JAEJOONG!" You could hear a continuous stream of loud shouting in your ear, and her hitting was starting to get stronger.

Aish.. what am I supposed to do? For some reason I just want to grab her and sleep with her in my arms... But that will just freak her out and she'll probably break my nose or something... Hold on a second... did she just call me Jaejoong-ah? Wow... she actually used a friend honorific on me... wow... maybe she WON'T freak out then... I guess I should just do it, since we're friends now.

You grabbed her slender waist and pulled her next to you. You deliberately pushed to pillow aside and pulled her closer to your body. You embraced her tightly. Wow, she feels amazing. I shouldn't be thinking this but... it feels as though we're meant to be like this... But I still have to make some kind of joke to make her think that I'm not doing this for those reasons... even if I really am.

You opened your eyes and whispered to her softly. "Pabo, you're so noisy."

You closed your eyes and concentrated on the feel of her body.

She's so soft and slender... I love the solidness of her head below mine, it feels strangely intimate. She's so warm, and she smells so good. I wonder if she puts on perfume or something? It's such a comforting smell. I love the fact that our bodies are moulded together... it's as though we're meant to be like this. I wonder if she feels the same? But there's something about her... something... strangely familiar. This just feels so right. I think... I think I like her...

You drifted away into your dreams, holding ~~ in your arms.

I like you, ~~-ah.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wow, that chapter took a lot of time even if it was short!

BUT, FAST DEVELOPMENT, HUH?

But, I just want to know, was Jaejoong's POV fine? Should I do more of his POVs in the next chapters? Let me know!

Thanks for reading <3

Comments and feedback will be appreciated :)