Choice

Do You Remember?

"Ah! Jaejoong..." You suddenly pulled away, breaking the kiss.

What am I doing? How can I do this to Changmin? How can I do this to Jaejoong?

"Bwoh? ~~-ah... gwaenchana?" Jaejoong looked at you with a loving, concerned look on his face.

"Oppa... I can't do this. This isn't right. This isn't fair to you or Changmin. I can't be with you two at the same time... I have to make up my mind. But how can I when I love both of you?" You started crying, feeling helpless and indecisive.

"~~-ah... whatever you choose... WHOEVER you choose... I will respect your decision. But I will not stop loving you. That is something I cannot do, ~~-ah. I will always love you, no matter what your heart decides. I don't care if you hurt me a hundred times, or if you leave me a thousand times, I will still love you. Because there is nothing that anyone can do to stop me from doing so." Jaejoong gazed at you with an intense love burning in his eyes. You could feel his admiration, his passion and his love for you, and it made you feel guilty to be loving him as well as another man.

That love he feels for me... I don't deserve it. I don't deserve Changmin either. I don't deserve anything...

"Mianhe, Jaejoong... mianhe..." You opened the car door and ran away from Jaejoong's car as fast as you could.

I can't do this anymore... I can't keep hurting everybody like this... So I'm running away... away from everyone I love.

 

As you were running, you saw a car following you. You thought nothing of it, the car didn't look suspicious.

I wonder if I can get a ride back to the hotel from them...?

"~~-AH!" Someone from the car grabbed you and threw you in the car.

"YAH! YAH! LET GO OF ME, YOU GAE SEKIS! YUMAGO, I KNOW KARATE! YAH!" You started kicking and throwing punches randomly, hoping to at least incapacitate one of your kidnappers.

"~~-ah." Yunho carefully touched your shoulder, calming you down.

"Y.. Yunho oppa? What are you...?" You stared at him confusedly.

"Mianhe, dongsaeng..." Junsu smiled at you sadly.

"Bwoh? Junsu oppa? Wae...?" You looked at him, puzzled and bewildered.

"Yah, ~~-ah, we're doing this for your own good. Mianhe if you feel violated in any way, but this is the only way you can make a choice." Yoochun forced a tensed smile.

"V...violated? H..hajiman..." You looked around at your oppas, feeling baffled beyond belief.

"Just wait, ~~-ah. Mianhe." Yunho looked down, and you saw a tear escape his eye.

 

The car entered an old, unused warehouse. As you walked out, there was a room on the far side.

"~~-ah, come on." Yoochun grabbed your hand and lead you to the room.

As you entered the room, it was pitch black except for the light coming from the TV. There was a chair seated in front of the TV, and a battered couch on the side of the room. Apart from the TV, chair and couch, there were no other pieces of furniture in the room.

This has an ominous feeling about it...

"Sit down." Yoochun ordered, sounding like he was about to cry.

Bwoh? What's going to happen to me? Don't tell me they're going to...

"Don't worry, dongsaeng, we won't hurt you or anything like that... we're just going to help you make a decision. Mian-" Junsu broke off, choking on his tears.

"Bwoh? Are you alright, oppa?" You reached out to him worriedly, but was only pushed back by him, to be seated firmly on the seat.

"Watch. Mianhe." Yunho looked at you briefly, before pain and sadness entered his eyes. He looked away and sat down on the couch, covering his face with his hands.

"Neh, oppa." You looked at the TV screen, not prepared for what was to come.

 

"Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday, dear ~~! Happy birthday to you!" Everybody sang merrily at your birthday party.

You walked up to the cake, preparing to cut it, before Changmin grabbed the knife from you and cut the cake instead of you. Everybody laughed at his cheekiness and you playfully slapped him on the arm.

"Changmin-ah! Is this your birthday party or mine?" You , playfully winking at him.

"I guess it's yours... but who bought the birthday cake?" Changmin stuck his tongue out at you, looking adorable as always.

"Aish... I guess you win this time." You cutely pouted.

Changmin chuckled softly. "Saranghae, ~~-ah." He mischievously kissed you on the cheek before handing you a plate of cake.

You were blushing deep red, causing the audience to laugh at your adorable embarassment.

 

Yoochun paused the TV.

"What do you see?" He questioned, struggling to keep from showing his sadness.

I see Changmin and I, acting like a couple should. I look so happy and joyful, and yet... Jaejoong is not in the picture. How could I be happy then, without Jaejoong by my side? And even then, it was obvious that Changmin had feelings for me. Why didn't I see it? And when Changmin kissed me on the cheek... even then, I had blushed. Why didn't I notice that before?

"I don't know what you're talking about, oppa." You lowered your gaze to your lap.

"~~-ah... I know this is hard, but... please... you need to trust us..." Junsu pleaded softly, his voice slighty cracking.

"I... I see Changmin and I acting like... close friends. Best friends." You avoided their gazes, feeling upset that you couldn't tell them the truth.

"Is that really what you see?" Yunho looked at you with tear-filled eyes.

"A...anniyo. But I don't want to say it." You felt tears welling up in your eyes.

I... I can't say it. That even then, I had felt something for Changmin even though I was fully commited and truly in love with Jaejoong. But... shouldn't a person who is truly in love with with another be content with just that? What I see before me is a girl who loves one man.... but also has feelings for another.

"I... I see me and Changmin... acting like we're together... instead of me and Jaejoong. Even then, I had feelings for him... and I loved Jaejoong at the same time. It's the same story as now... except Changmin's feelings for me was covered by the facade that was our friendship. I..." You started crying, feeling humiliated and guilty and miserable, all at the same time.

"~~-ah... Mianhe..." Yoochun began crying as well, covering his face with his hands as he did so.

"~~-ah... Mianhe... mianhe... but you have to keep watching..." Junsu turned away from you, his shoulders shaking with his tears.

"Arasso..." You turned your attention to the TV again, bracing yourself for what was to come... but nothing could prepare you for what was to be shown next.

 

"Yah! Hyung! I'm filming this, okay?" Junsu's playful voice sounded, seemingly out of nowhere.

"Aish... Junsu-ah... arasso, I'm coming down!" Jaejoong descended the stairs.

Jaejoong looked heavenly. The black of his suit accentuated his pale skin, causing his eyes to shimmer and glimmer in the light. His body looked slim in the dark color of his suit and his legs looked long and endless. He truly looked like a god.

"Aish, hyung... you look like a girl!" Junsu's eu kyang kyang laugh was startingly loud in the few seconds of silence that was Jaejoong's descent.

"Yah! I just want to look nice for my jagiya..." Jaejoong blushed light pink, and he looked amazing as he did so.

"Hyung! Let's hear the proposal speech then!" Yunho clapped, looking like an excited little kid.

"Get your tissues ready!" Yoochun joked in the background, looking mock-emotional. He pretended to wipe a tear from his eye.

"Aish.. do you wanna hear it or not?" Jaejoong rolled his eyes, pretending to look annoyed.

"NEH! Changmin, pretend to be ~~-ah." Junsu instructed from behind the camera.

Changmin walked up to Jaejoong. His expression was sombre, and it was undeniably touching how upset he looked. The woman of his dreams... marrying his hyung...

Jaejoong held Changmin's hand, his face flushing as he did so.

"~~-ah... the best years of my life have been the ones that I got to spend with you. I have never been happier in my whole life. You are the reason I live, ~~-ah. You are the reason why I wake up every morning with a smile on my face and a skip in my step. I don't need anybody or anything else but you. You are my life now. And I want my life to be yours too. I want to spend every waking moment with you. I want the two of us against the world. I don't need anything else to make me happy. I just need you." He caressed Changmin's face.

"I promise you, I will do everything in my ability to make you as happy as I am. I will never hurt you or leave you in any way. I love you, ~~-ah. All I need in this world is your love. I can't even express how much you mean to me in words. Your heartbeat is my heartbeat. Your breath is my breath. Your blood is my blood. I want to make the two of us... into one." A tear escaped from Jaejoong's eye.

"I love you, ~~-ah. Will you marry me?" Jaejoong leaned down on one knee and produced a ring, which was glittering in the light.

Changmin looked down and tears were flowing out of his eyes. He looked so torn between happiness for his hyung and misery for himself.

"Congratulations, hyung." Changmin softly whispered, his voice cracking with his tears.

 

Yoochun paused the TV again.

"What do you feel, ~~-ah?" He looked at you, his tears freely flowing over his cheeks. His eyes were red with his tears and his face was flushed red from the exertion of his sadness.

"When was this taken?" You softly whispered, afraid to speak up, in case you might break down of grief.

"Just before hyung's accident." Junsu whispered back, his tears smeared all over his face.

"We were going to tell you, ~~-ah... but... you remember what happened in the hospital..." Yunho choked on his tears, and he fell to his knees.

"Mianhe, ~~-ah, mianhe..." Junsu cradled you in his arms, his body shaking with your tears.

"I've made my choice..." You whispered into his chest. Your tears were soaking his shirt and his arms were holding you tightly.

"Mianhe, ~~-ah... we shouldn't have done this... it's good that you've made your choice... but this... mian-" Junsu broke down in tears before he could finish what he was saying.

Yoochun and Yunho joined in the hug, embracing you tightly. "Mianhe, ~~-ah... but... who did you...?"

"I love Jaejoong oppa... more than Changmin oppa..." You whispered before your sorrow could consume you.

"Mianhe... Changmin..." You cried your heart out, feeling your despair and misery flow throughout your body.

Mianhe, Changmin... but I love Jaejoong more...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Who else cried during that chapter? I know I did D:

So she's made her choice! Hope this chapter didn't disappoint any of you!

Thanks for reading <3

And thanks for your comments! I appreciate it :)

Comment replies:

@tvxqlover4eva: I guess we'll have to wait and see for Changmin and Jessica :) But I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

@2905-thai_JAE: Haha, she finally made up her mind! But MAYBE this love triangle will haunt her again? Or maybe not...? We'll have to wait and see :) Hope you enjoyed this update!

@madz67: Yeah, but it's good she finally decided! With her oppas' help :) Hope you enjoyed this chapter!

@eveiefa: Hope this chapter was good enough for you :) It's good she finally made a choice between the two men!

@BambiJiBin: Haha, I know right? ;) But maybe something or SOMEONE was forcing him to hold back? LOL we shall see :) Hope you liked this update!

@jaimielau: Haha, he's my bias too, so it made me feel bad to break his heart D: HAHA sure! But just for a short while, okay? I'll want him back ;) Hope you enjoyed this update!

@eukyangkyang: Yeah, it was cute when Jae confessed ;) But then he's cute all the time, so I guess no big change LOL. Hope you enjoyed this chapter!

@ohmyjae: Awww, thank you!! Aish... you know me too well then... but Jae's tall too...? LOL :D Hope you liked this chapter!