New Beginning

Do You Remember?

(A/N: Changmin's POV)

I've never been happier before. I kissed her, and she actually kissed me back! I love her so much, and I'm so ecstatic that she feels the same way. I don't deserve her, but... I want her. I NEED her. Nothing can make me happier now. She's the only person in the whole world that I can feel this way about.

"Changmin-aaaaaaaaaah!" Junsu laughed before tackling you, catapulting the both of you into the couch in the hotel suite.

Junsu hyung? Aish... ruining my moment, this pabo...

"Yah! Are you trying to kill me, duck ?" Changmin hit Junsu effortlessly, causing him to fall to the floor.

"Aish... you really should stop working out. You're going to kill US one of these days." Junsu playfully smacked Changmin in the arm, cheekily smiling as he did so.

"Junsuuuuuu, we told you to get Changmin ready for the news... why is it that we come in and you two look like you've been fighting?" Yunho shook his head in mock disappointment as he helped Junsu up.

"I guess I just can't keep my hands off him." Junsu winked at Yoochun mischievously. Yoochun glared jealously back at him.

You sighed. Why can't my brothers ever be normal?

"Changmin-ah, we have some news for you. And to be honest, it's not good news. Please sit down, and listen to us." Yunho looked at you with pity in his eyes.

Bwoh? Bad news? Huh... Well, nothing can ruin my mood at the moment. I am the happiest man in the world, and all because of my... girlfriend. Aigoo, just thinking about ~~-ah as my girlfriend makes me blush...

"...and while it may make you upset that things have turned out this way, please consider it from her point of view. What would you rather, that she be happy with him? Or miserable with you?" Yunho looked at you, willing for you to understand.

"Bwoh? Mianhe, I wasn't paying attention." You blinked, not understand what your hyung just said.

"Changmin... ~~-ah's not your girlfriend like you think she is... she... she's with hyung now." Junsu explained to you gently, his eyes full with sympathy for you.

"Anniyo, she loves me. I know she does. She kissed me. And I know that kiss meant something." You shook your head, unwilling to accept what Junsu just said.

"AIGOO, Changmin. ~~-ah? SHE CHOSE JAEJOONG HYUNG. SHE LOVES HIM. Why can't you understand?! She doesn't want you in her life the way you want her. She doesn't love you that way." Yoochun shook you violently, his spit spraying all over your face in his desperation and frustration to make you accept the truth.

"A...anniyo. She loves me. She loves me. SHE LOVES ME." You pulled yourself out of his grasp, shaking from head to toe with what Yoochun had just said.

Is it true? It CAN'T be true. That kiss meant something, I know it did. I KNOW IT DID. Then... then why do I feel so scared? Why do I feel like what my hyungs just said is a possibility? WAE?!

"Changmin! Do you even remember what she and Jaejoong shared in their relationship? Damn it, they were going to get married! What makes you think that she can just forget all her memories with him and start anew with you? Do you think you can replace him? Damn it, DO YOU? Do you remember how she reacted when she found out he didn't recognize her? Would you want her to feel that way her whole life, even if she was by your side? Because that's how she's going to feel if she chooses you! She's going to be miserable, not having Jaejoong with her. I know ~~-ah, and I know that she won't be happy with you!" Yoochun pushed you to the floor, his tears soaking your shirt as he hit you repeatedly in the chest.

No...

"Yoochun. Let go." Yunho slipped into his leader position. He carefully pulled Yoochun off you, his eyes gleaming with authority and compassion.

You lay frozen on the floor, unable to absorb what truth had just slapped you in the face.

No...

"Hyung, you understand why I had to do it, right? He wouldn't accept it!" Yoochun yelled, his cries becoming louder.

"Neh, Yoochun... just... just give him time." Yunho patted him on the back reassuringly.

"Changmin..." Junsu softly whispered, his eyes shining with tears.

No...

"We'll leave some food here for you, Changmin-ah... and some... soju..." Yunho gently called out to you.

"We'll be back to check on you soon..." Junsu leant down to you and carefully gave you a small hug. "We'll give you some... time to yourself..."

No...

Yoochun looked back at you, his tears pouring down his cheeks.

"Mianhe, Changmin."

No...

 

(A/N: ~~'s POV)

I... I feel so guilty. The oppas told me that they'll break the news to Changmin gently, but... this is my fault. I should be the one to apologize. But... I can't face him. I don't deserve to face him.

"~~-ah!" Jaejoong smiled at you warmly, his face glowing from the inside.

But... Jaejoong makes me happy. It makes me feel like the time has turned back to three years ago. I love him to no end, and I'm sure he has feelings for me too. I can't just leave Jaejoong for Changmin after all we've been through. There will always be that "what if". I... I made the right choice. I'm sure of it. I just wish Changmin will understand.

"Annyeong, oppa!" You waved at him, smiling cheerfully.

"~~-ah... I'm bored... let's go do something..." Jaejoong pouted adorably, making you blush at his cuteness.

"Bwoh? Like what?" You looked at him, confused.

"Lets... go on a date." Jaejoong grinned at you, looking excited at the idea.

How can I say no to such a face? Aish... he makes me melt with everything he does.

"Arasso!" You smiled widely back at him, feeling so happy.

I... I made the right choice. I did. I know I did.

Jaejoong grabbed your hand and held it gently. He leaned in and pecked your cheek quickly. You turned to him and blushed, before he kissed you sweetly on the lips.

He held you close and kept his hands holding yours.

I won't regret this. I love him. I love Jaejoong oppa.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm kinda excited for the next chapter 'cause ~~-sshi and Jaejoong get to do cute couple stuff ;D

Wow, everyone felt sorry for Changmin!

I felt sorry for him too... he's my bias, so it made me feel bad to break his heart D:

BUT DON'T WORRY, THE STORY'S NOT FINISHED YET! LOL :D

Sorry, no comment replies today guys :(

Thanks for reading <3

Keep the comments coming :)