Busted

Do You Remember?

I'm sorry I haven't been able to update lately! I've had school exams... and everyone knows how stressful and hectic they can be LOL. So thank you to everyone who has been patiently waiting and didn't unsubscribe to me :) unlike 4 people :( But anyways, I hope this chapter can make up for it! Enjoy!

----------------------------------------------------

"Oppa, let's play a game." You spoke up, while you rested your head on Jaejoong's muscular chest.

"Arasso, what kind of game?" Jaejoong lifted himself up, putting his arm around you to support you as you sat up.

"Let's answer each others questions honestly. It's fun, and we can get to know each other more!" You jumped up and down excitedly.

Jaejoong laughed. "Neh, you start then."

"Hmm... this is an easy one. What's your favorite color?" You pretended to look serious and stared at Jaejoong.

“Hmm… black! Anni… pink! Aish…white!” Jaejoong looked slightly confused and flustered. “Mianhe, I just can’t choose one…”

You laughed at his cute puzzlement. “Anni, you don’t have to choose just one, pabo.”

“Chincha? Then… black, pink and white!” Jaejoong smiled widely.

“Ah, Jaejoong, why do you like pink? Isn’t it a girl’s colour?” You cheekily winked at him.

“Well, I have to live up to my feminine image, don’t I?” Jaejoong stuck his tongue out just as playfully as you.

You laughed. He may be joking about it now, but I know that he’s really insecure about it inside. I remember he told me once before that he was offended when some fans said he would make a pretty girl. I guess that makes him feel like he needs constant reassurance just to feel like a man.

“Jaejoong-ah, I hope this doesn’t offend you but I don’t find you at all girlish.” You looked into his eyes shyly.

“~~-ah…” Jaejoong reached up and brushed a strand of hair away from your face. “I don’t know why that touches me so much but… kamsahamnida.”

You stared back at him, concentrating on his eyes. As you looked into his beautiful brown eyes, you saw a flash of recognition cross his gaze.

Bwoh? Does Jaejoong oppa finally remember me? I was hoping that this “game” would help him regain his memory, but I didn’t expect that it would take effect so quickly!

“Jaejoong oppa? Gwaenchana?” You smiled gently at him, not wanting to scare or intimidate him.

“~~-ah…” Jaejoong looked at you knowingly, before a look of blank confusion re-entered his eyes once more. “Neh, nan gwaenchana.” He beamed cutely at you.

You smiled sunnily back at him. Hmm… maybe it was just my imagination. He couldn’t have remembered me just then… could he?

“Your turn, oppa! Ask me a question!” You bounced excitedly on the spot.

“Let’s see… who’s your favorite among DBSK?” He looked at you half-jokingly, half-curiously.

“Bwoh?! Oppa, that’s not fair!” You blushed red furiously.

“Bwoh? Wae? Are you trying to hide something?” Jaejoong feigned innocence and looked at you curiously.

“Anniyo! It’s just… it’s… embarrassing. What if you tell the oppas?” You looked down at the sand and your feet, refusing to look him in the eye.

“Ah! So you DO have a crush on someone else!” Jaejoong tried to laugh light-heartedly, but you could see he was a little jealous.

“Anni! Yah, you pabo! I already told you that I loved you and yet you still think I like someone else! Aish…” You shook your head and turned away from Jaejoong.

“Mianhe…” Jaejoong reached for your hand and held it tightly. “Mianhe… it’s just… I get insecure sometimes… that I might lose you. I’m scared, ~~-ah… I don’t want to lose you.” He wrapped his arms around you and rested his head on your shoulder.

I know how you feel, Jaejoong oppa. I didn’t want to lose you back then either. But I did. And it killed me to see how unrecognizable I was to you. But I promise, I will never leave you again. Now that I have a second chance with you, I’m never letting you go.

“Oppa… Saranghae.” You turned around and kissed him softly on the lips.

You kissed for a while, before breaking apart and sharing a deep gaze.

“~~-ah…” Jaejoong broke the silence.

“Neh, oppa?”

“Have you… have you ever loved someone before?” Jaejoong blushed as he asked, but he still continued to stare at you.

Maybe I should tell him. I WANT to tell him. Then he’ll know the truth, I’ll have nothing to hide and we’ll stay together forever. Our love was so strong before that he could sometimes understand me better than I understood myself. Maybe if I tell him the truth, our love will be that strong again?

You took a deep breath and held onto Jaejoong’s hand tightly. You gazed at his loving, caring eyes as you spoke. “Oppa… I should tell you… three years ago-“

“OPPAAAAAAA, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!!!!!”

Yours and Jaejoong’s eyes both widened as a loud voice cut across the gentle silence of the hidden beach. You both recognized that voice.

Jessica was back.

--------------------------------------------

OMO! Is everybody else excited for the drama that awaits you?

Haha, I hope this makes up for lost time :)

Thanks for reading everybody, and keep up the support for my story!

All comments will be GREATLY appreciated, and every subscriber will get a BIG virtual hug :3

Thank you!! <3