Light

Do You Remember?

"~~-AH! I'M SICK OF YOU FEELING SORRY FOR YOURSELF! LET'S GO DO SOMETHING FUN, ARASSO?" A loud voice thundered in your ear, and at the same time, a heavy weight landed on top of you. The sudden impact startled you, and you became half-awake.

"Aish..." You partly opened your eyes to see Yoochun's unruly hair in your face.

"Yah! Yoochun hyung! You're going to kill her!" Junsu rushed to your aid, struggling to pull Yoochun off you.

"She deserves it! She's been holed up in this hotel room for who-knows-how-long." Yoochun allowed himself to be dragged out of bed, but scowling at Junsu.

Oppa...I am so sorry that I am disappointing you, and probably making your life difficult, but I just don't have the energy to get out of bed anymore. I don't have the energy to pretend that I am happy when I am so far from it.

"~~-ah... Chunnie doesn't mean it, you know that." Junsu smiled kindly at you.

"Neh. But mianhe, all the same." You attempted to smile back at your oppa, but failed.

"Anniyo. It should be me who says mianhe. Mianhe, ~~-ah. I haven't been a very supportive friend lately. But you can be sure that I will help you with your every need. Because you're one of my best friends, and we should stay with each other." Yoochun slowly went back to your side and took your hand. "Please, ~~-ah. Tell me, what can I do to make things better?"

"Molla." You turned away from his caring gaze and pulled your hand away from his.

"~~-ah...you won't be able to get over your depression unless you let us help you, so please. Just do this for me? For us? Please?" Yoochun gently turned you around and smiled encouragingly at you.

I guess I can do this, just for my oppas. I have been pretty depressed lately, and I can tell that it's affecting them too. So maybe I should just let them try to cheer me up. That's the least I can do for them, after everything they've done for me.

"Arasso...what do you want to do?" You looked up to see Yoochun, Junsu, Changmin and Yunho exchanging eager looks.

"LOTTE WORLD!" They all shouted in unison, jumping up excitedly.

 

(A/N: At Lotte World)

"Aish...oppas, Lotte World is for little kids..." You wrinkled your nose, feeling more mature than the yound children running around you, squealing with excitement.

"No it's not. It's for anyone who wants to experience BEING a little kid again. That means plenty of fun, happiness and laughter. And that's EXACTLY what you need." Yunho playfully tapped the tip of your nose with his finger, smiling cheerfully all the while.

"Neh..." You pretended to look happy at the idea of fun and laughter, but there was a darkness in you that was swallowing up your happiness.

"That's not very convincing, ~~-ah. Do you want to go on a ride?" Yunho smirked, amused at your failed attempts to look happy.

"OH MY GOD SUN, THE GYRO DROP! HYUNG, HYUNG, CAN WE GO ON IT?!" Junsu jumped up and down, nearly knocking over a little kid as he did so.

"Junsu, be aware of your surroundings! Aish...you bubble ." Yoochun scolded Junsu with a mock-roll of his eyes, as Yunho bent down to make sure the little kid was okay.

"YAH?! WHAT DID YOU CALL ME?! DI JILLAE?!" Junsu reached out to presumably tackle Yoochun, but Yunho got there first. He stepped in between the two men.

"Yah, you two are more childish that the kids that surround you." Yunho reprimanded the both of them, before shaking his head.

"He started it first!" Junsu yelled out in his high-pitched voice.

"Anniyo! He's lying, hyung!" Yoochun yelled back, his low voice cracking suddenly.

"Anniyo, he is!"

"Bwoh! You little..."

"Yah, do you see that, hyung?"

"Anniyo, he's trying to make me look bad, hyung!"

"Yah!"

"Yah!"

You looked back and forth between the two men, bickering like little kindergarten kids would over a toy. It was amusing to see your oppas, who you considered to be mature and gentlemanly, to be resembling children in their behavior. You began laughing softly.

"~~-ah..." You heard a quiet voice by your side. "What's going on?"

You turned around to see Changmin surrounded by little boys and girls holding food.

"Uhh... the oppas are busy with..." You paused. You actually didn't know, and that was what made it so ridiculous. You tried to hold in your laughter. "Well, I'll explain that later." You noticed the little children surrounding Changmin. "What's with...?" You paused hesitantly.

"Changmin oppa, food for you and your jagiya." A little girl held out a package of caramel popcorn, smiling cutely all the while.

Changmin blushed deep red. "Anniyo, she's not..."

You interrupted Changmin, smiled gently and held out your hands. "Kamsamnida! What's your name?"

"Yuni." The little girl gave you the popcorn and smiled adorably.

"Well, Yuni, kamsamnida! Now you and your friends can go play, arasso?" You patted her on the head.

"Hajiman... Changmin oppa told us to get food for him... and you."

"Bwoh?!" You looked at Changmin in surprise. There were at least 30 children with him. How are we going to eat it all?

Then you were attacked by hysterical giggles. You couldn't stop laughing, even when Changmin begged you to stop because you were scaring him.

How are we going to eat it all? Aish...what a stupid question. We have Changmin!

--------------------------------------------

~~-sshi looks happier! ^^

Thank you to all the new subscribers! Please look forward to my future chapters! :)

And thank you for all your comments (even though some of them are the hating-Jaejoong kind)

The story's not finished yet, so please... stay with me until the end! There will be lots of twists and turns ^^

Keep up the comments, and thank you for being patient with all my updates :D

Thanks for reading <3